GM: GOVERNMENT MOTORS

fmccap

I watched the speech and all I could hear was "blah blah blah DEEPER SACRIFICES blah blah MORE CONCESSIONS blah blah". This ain't lookin' good.

You are correct, this will not be good for GM, Chrysler or Ford!! Lets give GM and Chrysler our support right now!! If they have to go deeper, then we may have too also. So lets give them our support and solidairity between brothers and sisters right now!! If there are any of you visiting this site....hang in there!!

Edited by Captain723

You are correct, this will not be good for GM, Chrysler or Ford!! Lets give GM and Chrysler our support right now!! If they have to go deeper, then we may have too also. So lets give them our support and solidairity between brothers and sisters right now!! If there are any of you visiting this site....hang in there!!

I totally agree Cap'n

You are correct, this will not be good for GM, Chrysler or Ford!! Lets give GM and Chrysler our support right now!! If they have to go deeper, then we may have too also. So lets give them our support and solidairity right now!! If there are any of you visiting this site....hang in there!!

What support are you talking about??? Bama has already guaranteed all warranties from GM. If that doesn't get people to the show room nothing will.

What he alluded to was shedding the legacy costs IE: retirement and medical stand by these nnot so wonderful things, if they happen, will come to Ford as well.

that means you won't have Sh*t when you retire.