PETA

If God didn't want us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Eat them, but kill them humanely, and treat them well. There is something that is not right about raising animals in confinement just to eat them. They should be given a fair chance. I would say for every animal on the farm which is sent to the slaughter house, two should be allowed to live out their natural lives, or give them the same chances that animals would get living wild.

Wow. Just wow. :rolleyes:

Nick, next time you are at a Carl's Jr (or is it Hardee's back there?) notice they only have Cheesburgers on the menu. THen theyll ask you if you want cheese on it. Most people will say no thinking it costs more, when in reality its the opposite. You still pay the cheeseburger price no matter what. In reality, you are ordering a cheeseless chesseburger... not a hamburger.

CONSPIRACY!! C - O - N ...... SPIRACY!!!

Eat them, but kill them humanely, and treat them well. There is something that is not right about raising animals in confinement just to eat them. They should be given a fair chance. I would say for every animal on the farm which is sent to the slaughter house, two should be allowed to live out their natural lives, or give them the same chances that animals would get living wild.

kill humanely? is that an oxymoron?

can we kill you? if it is humane?

sounds like your brain dead anyways!

I didn't know that you were a vegetarian. I eat meat, but I feel guilty about it if it is not game. If a hog sees the hogs in front of him being killed one by one, he knows that his turn is coming. That is cruelty. Take the hog to a room by himself, put some food down for him to put him at ease, and when he is not looking, shoot him in the brain. That is the most humane way to slaughter a pig. I have seen them killed with a long knife to the heart through the throat to maximize the flow of blood, which they drink from a glass while it is still hot. One time, it was too muddy to get the truck in to the pen, so they tried to walk the pig out to the truck so they wouldn't have to carry the dead weight. It wouldn't budge. It knew that they were going to kill it. I can see treating a condemned criminal in that manner, but the pig is innocent of any crime.

Nick, next time you are at a Carl's Jr (or is it Hardee's back there?) notice they only have Cheesburgers on the menu. THen theyll ask you if you want cheese on it. Most people will say no thinking it costs more, when in reality its the opposite. You still pay the cheeseburger price no matter what. In reality, you are ordering a cheeseless chesseburger... not a hamburger.

CONSPIRACY!! C - O - N ...... SPIRACY!!!

:lol: Hardees out this way.

Nice "In Living Color" reference, btw.

I have been doing battle with the tooth paste companies for years. I try to find ways to make a tube of toothpaste last longer, and they try to make me use it up faster. In TV commercials they apply toothpaste the whole length of the brush with a swirl on the end. I apply about 1/2 of a brush length. I roll up the tube to get the last drop. Somebody invented a plastic toothpaste tube roller. That was a mistake, because the toothpaste companies changed the tube to a more expensive plastic. Now it won't stay rolled up, and you can't tell if there is an air bubble. I try to get free toothpaste from the dentist so it won't bother me so much.

I have been doing battle with the tooth paste companies for years. I try to find ways to make a tube of toothpaste last longer, and they try to make me use it up faster. In TV commercials they apply toothpaste the whole length of the brush with a swirl on the end. I apply about 1/2 of a brush length. I roll up the tube to get the last drop. Somebody invented a plastic toothpaste tube roller. That was a mistake, because the toothpaste companies changed the tube to a more expensive plastic. Now it won't stay rolled up, and you can't tell if there is an air bubble. I try to get free toothpaste from the dentist so it won't bother me so much.

You should be using no more toothpaste than the size of a pea. Most toothpaste contains sodium fluoride which is a poison. There is a warning label on your tube to help prevent you from ingesting it. Using too much can lead to 'toothpaste overdose'.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/toothpaste-overdose.html

PETA, trying to put the blame on someone else

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/...gain.html?yhp=1

When the story got out, Brown faced backlash from pet lovers who thought the Bidens should have opted for a shelter over a breeder to find their new puppy.

PETA seized the moment as an opportunity to blame the killing of shelter animals on people who buy from breeders. The organization's TV commercial, "Buy One, Get One Killed" ran in Delaware after the Biden puppy story made headlines.

The seal hunt is on now. Is our union going to defend its brothers? Many seal harvesters are members of the CAW. The seal population needs to be culled. The EU is opposed to the seal hunt. Early European fishermen and hunters wiped out the seal's main predators in the area. These were the whale and the polar bear. Seals reproduce at a rate which assumes the rate of predatorial attrition. Since the Europeans killed off the predators, Canadians have to keep the seal population in check, or else their numbers will explode and they will overwhelm all other species in the area. Now, these environment destroyers in Europe have the gall to blame Canadians for trying to solve the mess that they left us with. I would like to capture a million seals alive each year, load them onto ships, and send them to Europe and release them over there.