Carolina Beep-Beep Ad for V-6 Mustangs

The Carolina Beep Ad really makes me PUKE!! In fact, the ad makes me think that Ford wants to emphasize the cheeziness of an otherwise good fuel efficient product. Maybe if the ad exec wasn't doing so much coke with the blonde lead vocalist he ,or his supervisor, would realize this. GM has done well in the V-6 Ponycar arena , Ford should pay better attention as though they really cared about this niche.

Umm...what V6 pony car market are you referring to that GM does well in? They don't even sell a pony car, let alone dominate the class with a V6 of any sort.

The Mustang continues to be THE coupe of choice in the U.S. for going on 17-18 years straight now. I think they have the formula figured out on this one at least.

Umm...what V6 pony car market are you referring to that GM does well in? They don't even sell a pony car, let alone dominate the class with a V6 of any sort.

The Mustang continues to be THE coupe of choice in the U.S. for going on 17-18 years straight now. I think they have the formula figured out on this one at least.

NickF1011, What planet are you from? You totally missed my point. I was complaining about a piss-poor advert! You turned my post into a Ford vs. GM Debate.

NickF1011, What planet are you from? You totally missed my point. I was complaining about a piss-poor advert! You turned my post into a Ford vs. GM Debate.

He was probably referring to this:

...GM has done well in the V-6 Ponycar arena , Ford should pay better attention as though they really cared about this niche.

BEEP BEEP! :bandance:

Well, you used GM as an example of doing something right in the niche Ford is apparently "neglecting" when Ford has DOMINATED the segment since 1964. I was just asking for a bit of clarification, that's all.

• 3 weeks later...