AAI Layoff, AAI 4 10's

joesann

We got very lucky they are keeping it at 50jph. What I'm wondering is now we will have an extra 150 workers by keeping the line speed the same. We have about 150 workers waiting to go to Saline. If they transfer, AAI has to bring new workers in, and Mazda is dead set against it. Will they screw over those guys and make them stay?

We got very lucky they are keeping it at 50jph. What I'm wondering is now we will have an extra 150 workers by keeping the line speed the same. We have about 150 workers waiting to go to Saline. If they transfer, AAI has to bring new workers in, and Mazda is dead set against it. Will they screw over those guys and make them stay?

bet they keep them!!!!!!

The goofy things that they get away with down there, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are forced to stay.

WE were informed today by the plant manager that the weeks of May 18 and the week of the 25 are down weeks. June 1st starts Monday-Thursday, 10 hrs a day. Friday Saturday Sunday-No work.....

Save every one money

We will have to claim the holiday to "Marvin" when we call for those two weeks. Last time a layoff fell on a holiday thats what they had us do.

Whatever..... I'll be in Florida :shades: can't forget them

I THOUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE SALINE DEAL WAS TO GET UNEMPLOYED FORD WORKERS BACK TO WORK???? ALL THIS TIME HAS PASSED AND THERE IS STILL FORD WORKERS COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT AND BURNNING UP THEIR SUB PAY, WHILE FORD PAYS TEMP WORKERS TOO???? WTF?

the famous, "They can do it to ya brother", will be the excuse, you watch. :finger: