FORD SUPERVISOR BUYS NEW JEEP

slap250

Thats what I think whenever I read any of your posts, He wrote Toyoda out of sacasam, I am assuming, And this sacasam bothers you. WELL to fucking bad, Toyoda would be last if they really had to compete with us on a level field, but your to worried about the spelling. Instead of real issues. Dont like it go to Japan and Kiss there Ass. :censored:

It just makes you (and him) look ignorant, childish. I hate to see assbags who can't spell representing ford out in the world. Makes us really look great to the American public.

Edited by kpc655

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just makes you (and him) look ignorant, childish. I hate to see assbags who can't spell representing ford out in the world. Makes us really look great to the American public.

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

TOYODA, TOYODA,

HHHHaaaaaa, a supervisor with a Jeep, at least it's UAW made. How about a supervisor that drives a Toyota and doesn't even care. Chew on that one for a while.

Here is the problem, Although we should all support the company we work for the otherside is that hourly and salary have been getting screwed by the company for years, they say that they need to cut to survive, and they take everthing away, I find it hard to stay loyal to a company that wants too fuck you at ever turn, I myself don't have a problem with it. AT LEAST IT'S AMERICAN MADE, more than the fusion.

AND U.A.W. MADE, ISN'T THAT THE IMPORTANT PART.......

Here is the problem, Although we should all support the company we work for the otherside is that hourly and salary have been getting screwed by the company for years, they say that they need to cut to survive, and they take everthing away, I find it hard to stay loyal to a company that wants too fuck you at ever turn, I myself don't have a problem with it. AT LEAST IT'S AMERICAN MADE, more than the fusion.

AND U.A.W. MADE, ISN'T THAT THE IMPORTANT PART.......

All these comments about a jeep! Who cares we live in America you have the right to buy want you want. If the A-Plan was such a good deal you wouldn't look any where else. By the way you earn

your paycheck from Ford they just don't hand out money for showing up. I can't say that for all of you!! Also how American is Ford

anyway Taurus built off volvo platform, Fusion built off modified mazda platform and built in mexico and soon the new

fiesta to be built off another mazda,european platform. You should not throw stones living in a glass house.

Great explanation, :cry::baby: ignorant because I will not spell it the way you want, bullshit, I have ZERO respect for Toyoda, As far as assbags you are one of the many on this site. If you are going to come on a employee forum and tell me how to spell Toyota and run your mouth you can :censored: yourself. I bet people seen that and are flocking to Toyoda now, what a looser.

car-toyota.jpg

Edited by 06StangAwesomecar