Let the games bigin!!!

stapelec

Napfirst...you had your cake and ate it while laughing all the way to the bank.Now you want to eat ours too,SHAME ON YOU.

You've got it backwards...if it wasn't for people like me, you'd be flipping burgers.....I'm sure your Dad got your job for you...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't call the remaining workers whiners...I called some....go back and read where I said most of the workers are hard working people...but I did call you a whiner...because you are......

and this statement is exactly why Texas has the opinion of UAW workers:

but I bet your Dad is probably a little mature than you and respects other peoples' opinions.....

that's right napfirst,you called me a whiner.Why? because I'd like to see us keep the things we have? We are not asking for raises,we just want a contract to be a damn contract. Wouldn't you have wanted your contracts honored? If idiots like you in your generation would have made sure the Big 3 companies put some of the profits they made into all 3 companies' pension funds,we wouldn't be made to make sacrifices to carry your sorry asses.While the Big 3 shipped the profits overseas building offshore factories in China,Brazil and even Mexico,you guys just stood around and watched it happen. The Unions didn't demand the companies top up the pension funds with these profits,you all got huge buyouts with your full pension and have the nerve to expect us to pay for it. I'm not whining napfirst,I just speak the obvious.One day the rest of the current workforce will realize what is happening,you retirees sold us out,just before you left. By the way,I had to pass a series of tests to get hired,all my father did was hand in my application. Maybe the concessions should include 20-25% from the retirees benefits, OH NO we can't have that now can we napfirst? You make me puke.

that's right napfirst,you called me a whiner.Why? because I'd like to see us keep the things we have? We are not asking for raises,we just want a contract to be a damn contract. Wouldn't you have wanted your contracts honored? If idiots like you in your generation would have made sure the Big 3 companies put some of the profits they made into all 3 companies' pension funds,we wouldn't be made to make sacrifices to carry your sorry asses.While the Big 3 shipped the profits overseas building offshore factories in China,Brazil and even Mexico,you guys just stood around and watched it happen. The Unions didn't demand the companies top up the pension funds with these profits,you all got huge buyouts with your full pension and have the nerve to expect us to pay for it. I'm not whining napfirst,I just speak the obvious.One day the rest of the current workforce will realize what is happening,you retirees sold us out,just before you left. By the way,I had to pass a series of tests to get hired,all my father did was hand in my application. Maybe the concessions should include 20-25% from the retirees benefits, OH NO we can't have that now can we napfirst? You make me puke.

just like I said...Daddy got you your job......we had guys like you in our plant....their Dads got them their jobs and they came in and thought they were going to get the best jobs......bitched and moaned all the time...run to their Dad when things didn't go their way......

just like I said...Daddy got you your job......we had guys like you in our plant....their Dads got them their jobs and they came in and thought they were going to get the best jobs......bitched and moaned all the time...run to their Dad when things didn't go their way......

You just don't "get it"maybe someday you will if you live long enough.I'm done with you,enjoy your retirement while you can.

You just don't "get it"maybe someday you will if you live long enough.I'm done with you,enjoy your retirement while you can.

I knew you wouldn't last long......if you can't run with the dogs ...stay on the porch.....and please use that link I gave on grammar....

I knew you wouldn't last long......if you can't run with the dogs ...stay on the porch.....and please use that link I gave on grammar....

Of coarse, a self proclaimed winner AND a self proclaimed hard worker. Congratulations on making it to a great pension by being lucky enough to have worked during the good times in the auto industry. Now before you blow people off, look at the topic and what plant they are talking about. As of right now STAP has no future so they have a right to ask questions and even bitch. Watching your comments was like watching a dog chase its tail, so sit on the porch and watch the world go by and enjoy life. OH by the way, pensions do not come with a guarantee so no BITCHING if its taken away.

Of coarse, a self proclaimed winner AND a self proclaimed hard worker. Congratulations on making it to a great pension by being lucky enough to have worked during the good times in the auto industry. Now before you blow people off, look at the topic and what plant they are talking about. As of right now STAP has no future so they have a right to ask questions and even bitch. Watching your comments was like watching a dog chase its tail, so sit on the porch and watch the world go by and enjoy life. OH by the way, pensions do not come with a guarantee so no BITCHING if its taken away.

And here we have another whiner!.....worked during the "good times"...I like that......you mean when there was no sub pay?.....or do you mean the 2 times I was laid off for over 3 years?....or when they could close plants without a notice?........you guys have it made......or was it when we hung tires without hoist or lift assist or seats by hand?.....are those the good times you were talking about.....manup and stop your crying......you're an embarrassment to hard working people!

And here we have another whiner!.....worked during the "good times"...I like that......you mean when there was no sub pay?.....or do you mean the 2 times I was laid off for over 3 years?....or when they could close plants without a notice?........you guys have it made......or was it when we hung tires without hoist or lift assist or seats by hand?.....are those the good times you were talking about.....manup and stop your crying......you're an embarrassment to hard working people!

Hey Dickwad,let me be the first to remind you that this is the Ford employee forum,you are no longer a Ford employee.You certainly have never worked at STAP so this topic should not concern you at all.Now go wash and lick some more balls, I am sure that is what you do best.Obviously you never wanted to fight back or fend for yourself while you were an employee so why are you trying to pick a fight in here.Take your buy-out and pension and be happy for yourself.Leave the fighting back to the people who are trying to do it.

Hey Dickwad,let me be the first to remind you that this is the Ford employee forum,you are no longer a Ford employee.

Wrong look at the top of the page in notice. "This Forum is for Ford Employees Only!

This forum is for active and retired Ford employees only! Non-Ford employees must use the other forums. Failure to comply will result in account suspension."

Wrong look at the top of the page in notice. "This Forum is for Ford Employees Only!

This forum is for active and retired Ford employees only! Non-Ford employees must use the other forums. Failure to comply will result in account suspension."

OK,so I made a mistake and I apologize for that.It still doesn't take away from the fact that the guy is posting in a topic that doesn't concern him in any way.I posted a comment about the situation that only concerns CAW members and napfirst decided that I am a whiner.He went on to say that I was not mature enough to respect others opinions,yet he starting insulting me for my comments. It's obvious to me what kind of a worker and person this guy is,he is a hypocrite.Again he called another poster who works at STAP a whiner,yet he isn't even aware of our situation at our plant. If all the UAW members would just band together and say NO to concessions,we can end this downward spiral of concessionary contracts.Talk about "manning -up"....geesh

Edited by gocash

Hey Dickwad,let me be the first to remind you that this is the Ford employee forum,you are no longer a Ford employee.You certainly have never worked at STAP so this topic should not concern you at all.Now go wash and lick some more balls, I am sure that is what you do best.Obviously you never wanted to fight back or fend for yourself while you were an employee so why are you trying to pick a fight in here.Take your buy-out and pension and be happy for yourself.Leave the fighting back to the people who are trying to do it.

I thought you told me you were done......you're not only a whiner...you're a weak whiner....

OK,so I made a mistake and I apologize for that.It still doesn't take away from the fact that the guy is posting in a topic that doesn't concern him in any way.I posted a comment about the situation that only concerns CAW members and napfirst decided that I am a whiner.He went on to say that I was not mature enough to respect others opinions,yet he starting insulting me for my comments. It's obvious to me what kind of a worker and person this guy is,he is a hypocrite.Again he called another poster who works at STAP a whiner,yet he isn't even aware of our situation at our plant. If all the UAW members would just band together and so NO to concessions,we can end this downward spiral of concessionary contracts.Talk about "manning -up"....geesh

yet he starting insulting me

Now this is priceless.....let me quote you:

Hey Dickwad

Now go wash and lick some more balls,

You make me puke

And my favorite:

he is a hypocrite

Now this is priceless.....let me quote you:

And my favorite:

napfirst...go back to the beginning of this thread and read every post from the beginning.I commented on the topic and you began the insults.I haven't read a meaningful post from you yet.You think that because you had to walk 3 miles to school in 4 feet of snow everyday we are supposed to be moved by your stories.It's not 1970 anymore napfirst.You are retired,why do you care that many remaining union members do not want to give any more concessions.In fact many of us can't afford to.The topic was about a $1700 "special payment" that is supposed to be made by the company on pp25.It's not a bonus.It was negotiated to make up the difference in holiday pay owed to us because of the Canadian laws in effect regarding vacation pay.Now Ford wants to delay this payment to us because they are hoping our union will concede it like GM/Chrysler workers had to do in order to get government money to stay afloat.Many people were relying on this payment and the company waited til the last minute to inform everyone of the delay.This is unprecedented stalling.I don't give a rat's ass about you,your 35 years of seniority and retirement because you could care less what happens to us.You sold your fellow UAW members out when you voted to accept 2 tier wages.You have received your buy-out and full pension and you want us to give concessions so that you will be able to receive those big checks at the beginning of each month.These are the facts of this conversation.I've tried to just let it go,but you insist on calling my fellow CAW brothers/sisters whiners.You are the reason that FOMOCO is failing,not the hard working CAW members like us who remain.Please don't tell me you took the package to save a juniors job,you didn't.You have proved that you are a hypocrite and self-indulgent.Please just let us fight our cause without your stupid remarks.

napfirst...go back to the beginning of this thread and read every post from the beginning.I commented on the topic and you began the insults.I haven't read a meaningful post from you yet.You think that because you had to walk 3 miles to school in 4 feet of snow everyday we are supposed to be moved by your stories.It's not 1970 anymore napfirst.You are retired,why do you care that many remaining union members do not want to give any more concessions.In fact many of us can't afford to.The topic was about a $1700 "special payment" that is supposed to be made by the company on pp25.It's not a bonus.It was negotiated to make up the difference in holiday pay owed to us because of the Canadian laws in effect regarding vacation pay.Now Ford wants to delay this payment to us because they are hoping our union will concede it like GM/Chrysler workers had to do in order to get government money to stay afloat.Many people were relying on this payment and the company waited til the last minute to inform everyone of the delay.This is unprecedented stalling.I don't give a rat's ass about you,your 35 years of seniority and retirement because you could care less what happens to us.You sold your fellow UAW members out when you voted to accept 2 tier wages.You have received your buy-out and full pension and you want us to give concessions so that you will be able to receive those big checks at the beginning of each month.These are the facts of this conversation.I've tried to just let it go,but you insist on calling my fellow CAW brothers/sisters whiners.You are the reason that FOMOCO is failing,not the hard working CAW members like us who remain.Please don't tell me you took the package to save a juniors job,you didn't.You have proved that you are a hypocrite and self-indulgent.Please just let us fight our cause without your stupid remarks.

Amen Brother :rockon:

Please go back and give me the number of the post where I mentioned consessions.....and for the record I did not get any type of buyout.....I just retired with 35 years of service.......I retired before any packages were offered.......keep in mind that if it were not for the UAW there would be NO CAW......also remember that it's Ford that pays your wages and my retirement, so to me it's vital that they stay in business not the UAW or the CAW.....and if this little vacation bonus is going to make you or break you, you may want to seek some financial advice...but then again it seems that you guys always just need something to bitch about.....or whine.....

Please go back and give me the number of the post where I mentioned consessions.....and for the record I did not get any type of buyout.....I just retired with 35 years of service.......I retired before any packages were offered.......keep in mind that if it were not for the UAW there would be NO CAW......also remember that it's Ford that pays your wages and my retirement, so to me it's vital that they stay in business not the UAW or the CAW.....and if this little vacation bonus is going to make you or break you, you may want to seek some financial advice...but then again it seems that you guys always just need something to bitch about.....or whine.....

Again napfirst if it wasn't for the UAWs failure in the 80's,the CAW wouldn't have needed to break away from the UAW to get the proper recognition for Canadian autoworkers.The CAW is a far better union than the UAW is,at least up until now.See the UAW adopted the 2 tier wage system and sold out,the UAW will not stand up and fight back which is forcing the CAW to adopt concessions also.The company is pitting union vs. union now to gain even more concessions.The cycle will not stop until the UAW fights back and says "enough is enough." You don't need to remind me who pays my wages,and it is vital that Ford survives for everyone to get a pay check. I'm not sure when you suddenly turned on fellow union members,but you have. Ford started the restructuring 3 years before the other 2 companies.Ford will not file for bankruptcy forcing the Ford family to lose their shares in this company.Ford now has the opportunity and capacity to build as many vehicles per year that they did at previous maximums,with only one third of the work force.Who do you suppose is picking up the slack?It's the remaining employees that have to work harder to tighter scheduling.The trickle down effect of non-stop concessions within the auto industry hurts everyone in every sector of the economy.I think we can all agree that we are paid and compensated well,that is why we accept wage freezes 3-4 years into the future without knowing inflationary pressures.If Ford could have their way we would all be making $14/hr like the 2 tier workers.The economy will eventually get better and things within the company will thrive once again.Until then, we must stop the back peddling.You call it whining or bitching because you aren't having to go through it at this point.A little support from retirees like yourself could go a long way,but all you are concerned about is you.You have left the industry but you want us to suffer for you.If you can still remember what assembly line work is like then you would be able to understand how some of us feel.

Again napfirst if it wasn't for the UAWs failure in the 80's,the CAW wouldn't have needed to break away from the UAW to get the proper recognition for Canadian autoworkers.The CAW is a far better union than the UAW is,at least up until now.See the UAW adopted the 2 tier wage system and sold out,the UAW will not stand up and fight back which is forcing the CAW to adopt concessions also.The company is pitting union vs. union now to gain even more concessions.The cycle will not stop until the UAW fights back and says "enough is enough." You don't need to remind me who pays my wages,and it is vital that Ford survives for everyone to get a pay check. I'm not sure when you suddenly turned on fellow union members,but you have. Ford started the restructuring 3 years before the other 2 companies.Ford will not file for bankruptcy forcing the Ford family to lose their shares in this company.Ford now has the opportunity and capacity to build as many vehicles per year that they did at previous maximums,with only one third of the work force.Who do you suppose is picking up the slack?It's the remaining employees that have to work harder to tighter scheduling.The trickle down effect of non-stop concessions within the auto industry hurts everyone in every sector of the economy.I think we can all agree that we are paid and compensated well,that is why we accept wage freezes 3-4 years into the future without knowing inflationary pressures.If Ford could have their way we would all be making $14/hr like the 2 tier workers.The economy will eventually get better and things within the company will thrive once again.Until then, we must stop the back peddling.You call it whining or bitching because you aren't having to go through it at this point.A little support from retirees like yourself could go a long way,but all you are concerned about is you.You have left the industry but you want us to suffer for you.If you can still remember what assembly line work is like then you would be able to understand how some of us feel.

Please don't try to tell me about assembly line work, you don't really know what it is......I was busting my ass on the line when you were still shitting in your pants.......you forgot to give the number of the post where I mentioned taking concessions....or was there one.....I notice you like to jump around a lot

Hey dumbass, do you think that it is Ford that voluntarily pays your benefits and arbitrarily pays your pensions......CAW pensions are backed by the gov. here in the good ole USA, a bankruptcy would take your away if not for the UAW! You were most likely one of those suckasses that probably bought your supervisor a Christmas gift and took him/her out to lunch and didn't have a hard job. And yes if you were actually in a plant working you would know that it reaches above 120 degrees sometimes and when it does there are many people fall out from heat stress and go to the hospital (3 or 4 a wk). Do yourself a favor and retire from this site you idiot!

You've got it backwards...if it wasn't for people like me, you'd be flipping burgers.....I'm sure your Dad got your job for you...

You keep saying that about his Dad got him a job and he is a whiner, you are probably upset that your kid either got fired or the fact that he did not pass the test to get a job. I am sure youstill hang with your salaried friends (still think you are salaried) so just kiss their ass some more and they will get your kid a job!! :shades:

Edited by Captain723

Hey dumbass, do you think that it is Ford that voluntarily pays your benefits and arbitrarily pays your pensions......CAW pensions are backed by the gov. here in the good ole USA, a bankruptcy would take your away if not for the UAW! You were most likely one of those suckasses that probably bought your supervisor a Christmas gift and took him/her out to lunch and didn't have a hard job. And yes if you were actually in a plant working you would know that it reaches above 120 degrees sometimes and when it does there are many people fall out from heat stress and go to the hospital (3 or 4 a wk). Do yourself a favor and retire from this site you idiot!

3 or 4 a week?...says a lot about the workforce there....do you guys still create all the work stoppages everytime some farts or burpes?.......ever wonder why Ford didn't want to invest in that plant?......my 2 sons went to college, didn't want to work as hard as me, can't blame them.....never seen 120 degrees in a plant.....doubt you have either....never bought any supervisor a gift, but it sounds like you might have some experience there.......

How are things going at Norfolk Assembly? (sorry I forgot).

How long has it been gone now, 2 years?

Do you ever find yourself driving by NAP, just shaking your head.

I am made sick by the last 30 or so posts in this thread. Customers read this site. Take your petty issues to the PM and stop making everyone else look bad. Thanks.

I agree - we're all in a bad position right now. We should be sticking together whether UAW or CAW. Division amongst us only makes FOMOCO feel good. It's what they want.

Well, I don't have a million years seniority and I'm not retired, but in my lowly 13 years @ Ford, you bet your ass I've seen people pass out from the heat. No, they didn't DIE, but the fact that people have, and no doubt continue to suffer from heat exhaustion in the plants, in some cases indeed DO drop and passout, shows that certain aspects of working the line haven't changed from 30-odd years ago to today. Anyone who works the line, realizes that a hoist, some sort of electric or pneumatic assist, just means they can cram more wok onto your job. Back in the day, if you were muscling a wheel onto it's lugs, or a door onto it's hinges, meant you had your hands full and they couldn't add more work to your job. Now, if you have a hoist to help you, the bastards are watching you like a hawk, looking for ways to add shit to your job. Of course, if you're retired, you don't know that.