the economy

mikem12

All brought to you by George W Bush............

Thank God he is gone............. :happy feet:

In the last six months, I have seen the economy crash deeper in the hole. This is no longer Bush's economy. I want Obama to be a man, and say that this economy is mine. He can only blame the past administration for so long, and that time has passed.

In the last six months, I have seen the economy crash deeper in the hole. This is no longer Bush's economy. I want Obama to be a man, and say that this economy is mine. He can only blame the past administration for so long, and that time has passed.

Your right but,we all saw this happening and Bush didn't do a thing to stop it!!! Should we follow what the republicans wanted to do just let everything fail and see what happens? I'm not happy with what Obama has done but I still haven't heard a thing that sounds better coming from the republicans. I'm in Texas now after taking a buyout and its the largest red state, and moving here means $10,000 a yr for property taxes on a $300,000 home, $120 a mth for us to drive a 9mile run of HWY, plus our electric bill is ave over $300 a mth, water is $180 ave a mth, every car even brand new or old has to have an emission test another $30 a year I'm out of. 8.25% sales tax. Then we have red light camera's on every corner, isn't that big brother watching, I always thought the reds where against this? Then I was in an accident not my fault other guy admited fault, but found out I have no rights, asked for a police report was told if I filed it my rates would go up even thoe no claim on my side, its what they allow here to happen, it feels so great to be protected. Both sides suck!!

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/02/post-...overies-months/

This chart shows Truman had two recession in his eight years and Eisenhower , Regan and ford all had worse recessions then the one we are in now,which started with bush and is now being amplified by Obama . It is obvious that recessions are a common part of u.s. history and no political party is immune to them. the challenge to each president is how to make the best decisions to end it.History will show whether obama is making the right decisions just like history will show if bush really was the worst president ever.

Your right but,we all saw this happening and Bush didn't do a thing to stop it!!! Should we follow what the republicans wanted to do just let everything fail and see what happens? I'm not happy with what Obama has done but I still haven't heard a thing that sounds better coming from the republicans. I'm in Texas now after taking a buyout and its the largest red state, and moving here means $10,000 a yr for property taxes on a $300,000 home, $120 a mth for us to drive a 9mile run of HWY, plus our electric bill is ave over $300 a mth, water is $180 ave a mth, every car even brand new or old has to have an emission test another $30 a year I'm out of. 8.25% sales tax. Then we have red light camera's on every corner, isn't that big brother watching, I always thought the reds where against this? Then I was in an accident not my fault other guy admited fault, but found out I have no rights, asked for a police report was told if I filed it my rates would go up even thoe no claim on my side, its what they allow here to happen, it feels so great to be protected. Both sides suck!!

I have to agree with a lot of what you are saying. I would like to see a third party canidate win the white house. The two major parties are failing us all at this critical time of our history. The article that started this thread focuses on the last six months. (read second paragraph) My point is that Mr Obama needs to quit blaming Bush for our problems. Obama is in charge of the economy.

Look...

Let’s have a little history lesson again......

Bush's Legacy will read like this

Destroyed the stock market

Highest trade deficit ever at the end of any Presidential term

Largest budget deficit ever turned over to a new President

Banks

Unemployment

Poverty

Bankruptcy

Foreclosures

Skyrocketing healthcare

These Republican policies ruined this once great economy.

Go Bama.........

I think we should give Obama a at least 2 years to fix this mess it took Bush 8 years to build. The RNC and Bush dry F*&^ed this country....

Obama did MAN UP He said "That the ones who were responsible for creating this mess have no solutions whatso ever, and that all they want to do is try an push everything off on him, and Obama said I will take it." This is what he said today in front of a crowd here in Michigan so you see my friend he's not running like Palin and the party of NO are doing. He is a problem solver and thats what he is doing solving problems. Now what do you have to say are you man enough to respect him for saying that or are you just all talk like your right wing buddies?

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/02/post-...overies-months/

This chart shows Truman had two recession in his eight years and Eisenhower , Regan and ford all had worse recessions then the one we are in now,which started with bush and is now being amplified by Obama . It is obvious that recessions are a common part of u.s. history and no political party is immune to them. the challenge to each president is how to make the best decisions to end it.History will show whether obama is making the right decisions just like history will show if bush really was the worst president ever.

Time will tell but as for Bush the time is now he is the worst President ever! Him and that crook CHeney. They should be arrested for treason and murder. The blood of countless soldiers are on their hands and all for greed. Theres no greater crime than lying to start a war!

?? seriously?? Bush crashed the stock market and u expect Obama to clean up a recession (that started in dec.2007) in 6 months!?

typical republican u sound just like hannity the liar..

example I guess the Explorer tire problem was Nassars fault also! afterall he was the CEO when the tire problem finally bacame a problem, even though the Explorers that were crashing were all designed and built before Nassar was the CEO.

please get a life and think for yourself..

All u republicans said in the 90's was that the Clinton economy was Reagans economy and u all said that it takes 3-5 years for a presidents policies to fully effect the economy but now since its a repub who messed up the world economy its Obamas fault :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by fordworker

Time will tell but as for Bush the time is now he is the worst President ever! Him and that crook CHeney. They should be arrested for treason and murder. The blood of countless soldiers are on their hands and all for greed. Theres no greater crime than lying to start a war!

best post ever.. Cheney deceived Congress which in my eyes is Treason. Funny how Nixon,Cheney/Bush, and Reagan all went behind Congress' back and all had Treasonist acts.. Remember Iran Contra??guess who was in Reagan's administration when that happened?? Cheney!

OH but I forgot only republicans can say they love America :hysterical: selling weapons ILLEGALLY to Iran was no big deal I guess, also selling weapons to Iraq and Saddam H isno big deal either as long as a republican does it :finger:

Look...

Let’s have a little history lesson again......

Bush's Legacy will read like this

Destroyed the stock market

Highest trade deficit ever at the end of any Presidential term

Largest budget deficit ever turned over to a new President

Banks

Unemployment

Poverty

Bankruptcy

Foreclosures

Skyrocketing healthcare

These Republican policies ruined this once great economy.

Go Bama.........

I think we should give Obama a at least 2 years to fix this mess it took Bush 8 years to build. The RNC and Bush dry F*&^ed this country....

great post but remember Hoover and Coolidge had the same "trickle down" economic theory and we all know what happened in 1929

Edited by fordworker

If Bush was the worst president ever,Obama is quickly moving himself into the #2 spot.For example. Here is the Obama plan for Afghanistan (Iraq part two): Give lawful, honorable soldiers an incentive to violate the Geneva Convention, kill civilians and engage in terrorist acts. Lawful soldiers get incarceration without appeal. Unlawful combatants get a chance to retain a lawyer, complain that his Miranda rights weren’t read to him when he was picked up on a battle field south of Kandahar and be set free. The Obama position is designed to treat the worst terrorists better than the most honorable soldiers. The Obama position is designed to ensure that there will be no more honorable soldier on any battlefield, anywhere. Why would there be? Unlawful combatants get treated better.

The Obama position is perfectly designed to make war much more bloody, much more deadly for women and children and much more horrible for all. Just one more dumbass position from a Chicago dumb ass. Let’s hope the enterprising young Special Forces soldier who would capture the likes of bin Laden would do the world a favor and whack bin Ladan rather than bringing him in . The Supreme Court has ruled, and Obama supports giving access to the legal system to unlawful combatants like bin Laden and those at GitMo. In other words, you have to be in violation of the Geneva Convention to receive access to the U.S. leagal system. This is beyond retarded.Obama is far out of his depth that only the most willfully blind person could consider him for President. I hope this particular stupidity gets widespread attention in the military – soldiers vote and won’t appreciate a jackass who holds the enemy in higher esteem than his own countrymen under arms.

?? seriously?? Bush crashed the stock market and u expect Obama to clean up a recession (that started in dec.2007) in 6 months!?

typical republican u sound just like hannity the liar..

example I guess the Explorer tire problem was Nassars fault also! afterall he was the CEO when the tire problem finally bacame a problem, even though the Explorers that were crashing were all designed and built before Nassar was the CEO.

please get a life and think for yourself..

All u republicans said in the 90's was that the Clinton economy was Reagans economy and u all said that it takes 3-5 years for a presidents policies to fully effect the economy but now since its a repub who messed up the world economy its Obamas fault :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The dems have had control of Congress since Jan. 2007.......how does that work?