Obama's qualifications

mikem12

that article supports my contention. If he was in "fact" born in Hawaii. All he has to do to make this conspiracy go away is produce the "actual" document. Not have a troop of lawyers traveling the country filing lawsuits to prevent publication.

((((YAWN)))))

boring...same ol argument...

whatever...he is president, deal with it..LOL

take your bible quotes and stick them up your :censored: ... maybe try following what it says about the leaders of a nation and stop LYING and telling FALSE RUMORS and remember as the church has always says (when it suites them that is) that God puts men in power for a reason...

The Devil has authority over the whole world, and he delegates authority to whomever he wishes.

Luke 4:6 (King James Version).

" And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."

In His prophecies regarding those things that will happen close to the second coming of Jesus Christ, God clearly describes how He permits Satan to influence the nations of the world in order to fulfill His end-time prophecies. In Revelation 12, God describes how there will be a great war in heaven sometime near the second coming of Jesus Christ. Satan and his demons will be cast down to the earth and will bring about great persecution on the church of God.

"13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

I AM NOT SAYING OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST ! Im just replying to who was made ruler of the earth and has power given by God to assign leaders.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god (small g) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. KJV

take your bible quotes and stick them up your :censored: ... maybe try following what it says about the leaders of a nation and stop LYING and telling FALSE RUMORS and remember as the church has always says (when it suites them that is) that God puts men in power for a reason...

As a christian I am commanded to follow the leaders that God put in place to govern according to His laws. According to Romans 13, every citizen is only bound to obey his or her governing official to the degree that the governing official does not violate the duty of the citizen to obey the 'higher powers' which, for Americans, are God and the U.S. Constitution. In the last 2 1/2 years lots of effort has been made by lib politicians to get rid of every aspect of religion and God that exists in our government. So according to your comment I am following what the Bible "says about the leaders of a nation". The annointed one himself said that we are a secular nation. So tell me what about him that I have to follow.

NO, Fact is, produce the proper birth certificate and it would all go away. Instead he has spent $800,000 in legal fees to make sure the truth does not come out.

It does hurt to lose. I dont care what you do you cant satisfy right wing conspiracy. Im sure the FBI and CIA have better info then these nuts. This is nothing more than a Republican distraction. They were knocked out of power and they do not know whatelse to do but come up with lies. Like I keep saying the Republicans care nothing about this country. They better get use to it because they are going to be powerless for a long time because of lies and foolishness like this.

. They better get use to it because they are going to be powerless for a long time because of lies and foolishness like this.

Not according to the polls! his numbers are continuing to drop and drop quickly once the citizens of this country see what he wants to do with our nation.

You can send my email to the new enemies list they are compliling if you like. I can provide the email address if you like. oh but I won't have to since you have been notified already.

sorry I am not now, nor in the future, willing to give up my freedoms up for the protection this moron is peddling.

Not according to the polls! his numbers are continuing to drop and drop quickly once the citizens of this country see what he wants to do with our nation.

You can send my email to the new enemies list they are compliling if you like. I can provide the email address if you like. oh but I won't have to since you have been notified already.

sorry I am not now, nor in the future, willing to give up my freedoms up for the protection this moron is peddling.

you already have given up your freedoms with BUSH, so why does that make a difference now ?

you want your daddy back ?

you already have given up your freedoms with BUSH, so why does that make a difference now ?

you want your daddy back ?

My Daddy? AT least under Bush, I could protest, I could voice my opinons with little or no repercussions. Dingle Barry, wants his supporters to report to the White House anyone putting out false information or as it was stated "fishy" emails. Yeah in this case I'd prefer Bush. At least we would have a country left. Your man's skin is so thin, he is almost transparent.

becareful how you say things othewise the comments might go in a direction that you might become deeply offended by. Thus you might sound like child after a weekend visit to Michael Jackson's house.

Hey have you seen the new Joker poster, it all the outrage in LA. LMAO

you and the rest "libs" do love dishing it out but oh my don't seem to take it very well when it is turned around.

there will be a 5 minute line stoppage tomorrow so we can all bow down and kiss his ass at the same time.

My Daddy? AT least under Bush, I could protest, I could voice my opinons with little or no repercussions. Dingle Barry, wants his supporters to report to the White House anyone putting out false information or as it was stated "fishy" emails. Yeah in this case I'd prefer Bush. At least we would have a country left. Your man's skin is so thin, he is almost transparent.

becareful how you say things othewise the comments might go in a direction that you might become deeply offended by. Thus you might sound like child after a weekend visit to Michael Jackson's house.

Hey have you seen the new Joker poster, it all the outrage in LA. LMAO

you and the rest "libs" do love dishing it out but oh my don't seem to take it very well when it is turned around.

there will be a 5 minute line stoppage tomorrow so we can all bow down and kiss his ass at the same time.

were you around under bush ? with the illegal wiretapping? with the throwing people in jail illegally and not alowing a judge ?(cuba)

??

if bush still were president we would have the great depression 2 under way, are you that moronic ?

i did not say i was lib, but you are truly a rethuglican. michael ? dont you know he is DEAD ?

wow you are dumber then i thought.

Edited by dark271

were you around under bush ? with the illegal wiretapping? with the throwing people in jail illegally and not alowing a judge ?(cuba)

??

if bush still were president we would have the great depression 2 under way, are you that moronic ?

i did not say i was lib, but you are truly a rethuglican. michael ? dont you know he is DEAD ?

wow you are dumber then i thought.

the wire tapping was agreed to by "congress" under the patriot act. Did I agree with it? In some cases yes but in other cases no.

Bush brought the first bail outs with again congressional approval, just exactly how has bama saved us from that, the depression? It sure as hell hasn't been by refraining from exorbant spending of money we don't have. Oh I know we will just print more money. He Obama has spent so much and borrowed so much even the Chinese don't want to loan us money anymore of it.

give me a freaking break

and by the way it sounds like you are a dumbocrat! rethuglican? I don't think I have ever heard or called that before. thanks

If standing up for what I think is right makes me one of them, then so be it. But what do you call the dumbmos resort to the same thing? you know like Rahm and his/Obama's, chicago style ethics?

the wire tapping was agreed to by "congress" under the patriot act. Did I agree with it? In some cases yes but in other cases no.

Bush brought the first bail outs with again congressional approval, just exactly how has bama saved us from that, the depression? It sure as hell hasn't been by refraining from exorbant spending of money we don't have. Oh I know we will just print more money. He Obama has spent so much and borrowed so much even the Chinese don't want to loan us money anymore of it.

give me a freaking break

and by the way it sounds like you are a dumbocrat! rethuglican? I don't think I have ever heard or called that before. thanks

If standing up for what I think is right makes me one of them, then so be it. But what do you call the dumbmos resort to the same thing? you know like Rahm and his/Obama's, chicago style ethics?

bush got us in this mess for 8 long years, and now POOF! you expect obama to instantly make things GREAT....good expectations.

dumbocrat ? what's that ? bush would have had the car companie go under, and cease operations, is that what is right ? is that what is best for people to get stroked over and lose their job? that is what bush wanted. obama is not a perfect man, but he is way better then bush, besides he is only 6-7 months into a term. give HIM a freaking break.

most of the bailouts congress and bush were 'approved' of by REPUBLICANS, surprise....look up TARP..

oh yeah that is what is right.

give money to millionaires.

that is not what is right in my book. good luck with your conspiracies. going to roswell too ?

bush got us in this mess for 8 long years, and now POOF! you expect obama to instantly make things GREAT....good expectations.

dumbocrat ? what's that ? bush would have had the car companie go under, and cease operations, is that what is right ? is that what is best for people to get stroked over and lose their job? that is what bush wanted. obama is not a perfect man, but he is way better then bush, besides he is only 6-7 months into a term. give HIM a freaking break.

most of the bailouts congress and bush were 'approved' of by REPUBLICANS, surprise....look up TARP..

oh yeah that is what is right.

give money to millionaires.

that is not what is right in my book. good luck with your conspiracies. going to roswell too ?

TARP occurred less than a year ago. I thought the most transparent congress lead by the almighty pelousey was in command at theat time? I don't know, maybe I am wrong. Does your book have some pretty pictures in it?

Edited by fordxer

TARP occurred less than a year ago. I thought the most transparent congress lead by the almighty pelousey was in command at theat time? I don't know, maybe I am wrong. Does your book have some pretty pictures in it?

give that man or woman a cigar.

the typical dumbocrat response hey let blame everything on Bush he was in charge. He give money (tarp) to the Millionaires. what, who worked for Goldmand Sach via the FEd why Tim Geitner him self.

Oh and remember we won't have any lobbisits in our cabinets or serving as Czars. I think the last count was 11 serving in the cabinet or assigned a non vetted job as a czar. I think we are slowly bu surely moving to Russia.

one is an avowed communist

one seems to think the gov. should forcebly sterililze the population.

the precepts of Black theology are becoming more and more apparent. (can you say Gates)

Tell me whats changed.

That means nothing when the economy stregthens he Repub will have nothing to talk about they themselves will be on the bandwagon. Their numbers is not growing and they are not benefitting from this so that tells you that they arein trouble. The people know they are not for helping the situation just making it worse. You talk stupidiy about an enemy list, more right wing make believe. All you right wing are always talking about how scared you are of losing your freedom. You are a sissy, no one can take your freedom from you idiot you give it up because of fear the righties are pushing. Your freedom is already loss because you feed off these lies that are being spreaded.

That means nothing when the economy stregthens he Repub will have nothing to talk about they themselves will be on the bandwagon. Their numbers is not growing and they are not benefitting from this so that tells you that they arein trouble. The people know they are not for helping the situation just making it worse. You talk stupidiy about an enemy list, more right wing make believe. All you right wing are always talking about how scared you are of losing your freedom. You are a sissy, no one can take your freedom from you idiot you give it up because of fear the righties are pushing. Your freedom is already loss because you feed off these lies that are being spreaded.

you need to check more news services than the ones owned by GE. talk about being in the dark. have you taken the blue pill yet?

It does hurt to lose. I dont care what you do you cant satisfy right wing conspiracy. Im sure the FBI and CIA have better info then these nuts. This is nothing more than a Republican distraction. They were knocked out of power and they do not know whatelse to do but come up with lies. Like I keep saying the Republicans care nothing about this country. They better get use to it because they are going to be powerless for a long time because of lies and foolishness like this.

Please provide the link to the Republican party.

The economy is not going to fully recover for many years so the Dems will just continue sliding.

I think this might bring about some change in politics. Both parties are done.

The economy is not going to fully recover for many years so the Dems will just continue sliding.

I think this might bring about some change in politics. Both parties are done.

I just hope we get away from the firmly intrenced two party system. Get new blood in the gov who have no obligations to follow the edicts of either party.

Somebody who is actually there working for the people.