Obama's qualifications

mikem12

That is exactly it Cap, the opponents to health care reform are capitalizing on the public's mistrust of our government activated by the last regime. You first have to divide the opponents to the bill, there is the average citizen that believes they are fighting for their country back. These are seniors around the country, they are arguing to preserve their benefits, and are reacting to propaganda that is being injected into the news by the second group of opponents. Now the second group are those with a fiscal interest in preserving the status qua. Hell yeah, if I was profiting from the system then I would likely oppose the bill.

Nap, you want to talk facts? The reality of the proposed legislation is that it will help the majority (U.S. residents) and screw the minority. (people profiting off of the current system) The b-tch is that, that minority is the most financially powerful in our country. Sorry dude this is class warefare and reform is coming, either now or next year so get ready. The health care industry will be reformed before the end of Obama's first term, and you will see the cost of health care recess. I'm buying copies of Sicko and giving them away to everyone I know.

The insurance companies are the monster in this equation, their existence has cause hyper inflation for medical care. No good, commodity, or service is worth any more then people capable of paying are willing to spend on it. Then when you create a pool of money to allow for higher then real market rate to be sustainable, you allow the price to continue to climb. Any other business would have to recess, and deal with volume loss if they sustain their current pricing to remain in business, or open new markets to sustain their target volume at the price they demand, or they have to lower their pricing to gain/sustain market share. Unfortunately for them government regulations forbid health care insurers from selling policies across state lines.

O'Reilly offers deregulating geographic restrictions on the insurance industry as a solution to bringing down the cost of health care. It will bring them down initially, but the long term effect is larger more powerful insurance companies, so they can price fix the market, and more fully monopolize the industry. If this happens the larger insurance companies will buy out the little ones and eliminate the competition so they don't have to compete at all. O'Rielly's solution is no solution at all. What happens when you have only 2 or three companies providing health insurance, and they have the cost of services inflated to the point that no one can afford to pay out of pocket? You either pay what they demand or die!

If insurance companies had never existed then a simple 2 hour procedure would never have cost $75,000 because the real market doesn't bear that kind of pricing. I would like to see health care insurers extinct, however Obama is proposing to force them to compete, his plan is much softer them mine, because he is not outlawing the sale of health insurance. Oh yeah, I hold a license to sell limited lines of insurance in the state of Ohio, however I don't sell life, health insurance. So tell me I don't know what am saying. If you like you can look up my license on ODI's (Ohio Department of Insurance) website. My license number is: 788904.

P.S.

Screw you talking point, Obama is losing favor, the polls indicate blah, blah, blah The medias is creating panic, and the people don't understand the issue because they are also being intimidated by the number of pages in the bill. Here is a Link to the Bill, if you would like to discuss the articles in it fine, but if you want to talk popularity STFU. The same people that saying that people are turning on Obama, are the same people that were trying to persuade the populous not to vote for him in the first place. Also they are the same people that openly opposed Bushes policy, but when the president did an interview with him he turned tail and took a softer position. That's right Bill talks all that sh-t then practically blows the president when in his presence. Bill had a mouth full of Bush Would you like me to post links to the video interviews along with the smack he was talking before the interviews?

Here is a clickable LINK to the Health Care Bill's Language!

Six long paragraphs and you said absolutely nothing....you remind of the guy that said "please don't confuse me with the facts"....this will not, as you say, benefit the majority of Americans....the majority of Americans have spoken....they do not want it....why can't you get that through your thick head?

Six long paragraphs and you said absolutely nothing....you remind of the guy that said "please don't confuse me with the facts"....this will not, as you say, benefit the majority of Americans....the majority of Americans have spoken....they do not want it....why can't you get that through your thick head?

I can't help it your illiterate, and can't read. You didn't even read my post or you would have tried to deflect it, and your hoping others won't read it. The same goes for the bill, you haven't even read it you FOX Parrot!

The majority haven't read the bill, and are looking toward a corrupt minority to tell them what it says. Can't you get that through you pea brain! I want more polling so I can beat you with your own stick. Bill O'Reilly reports 51% oppose the bill, 51% of what, the group they chose to ask. 51% of their republican audience? How many of those who oppose the bill actually read it?

Then Bill cites 69% are unhappy with the direction the country is headed, as if that is even the same question. I'm not happy the direction the country is headed, and want a public health care option.

Edited by Furious1Auto

I can't help it your illiterate, and can't read. You didn't even read my post or you would have tried to deflect it, and your hoping others won't read it. The same goes for the bill, you haven't even read it you FOX Parrot!

The majority haven't read the bill, and are looking at a corrupt minority to tell them what it says. Can't you get that through you pea brain! I want more polling so I can beat you with your own stick. Bill O'Reilly reports 51% oppose the bill, 51% of what, the group they chose to ask. 51% of their republican audience? How many of those who oppose the bill actually read it?

Then Bill cites 69% are unhappy with the direction the country is headed, as if that is even the same question. I'm not happy the direction the country is headed, and want a public health care option.

Large font bold letters.....impressive....personal attacks.......typical liberal name-calling, when you can't win the argument with facts..........still doesn't change the facts......

Now even some of your party is having doubts.......why do you think obama tried to rush this thing through without giving people a chance to discuss it....because he knew what would happen..and now it is...the People have awaken.......

Newly elected Democrats waver on health plan

Two freshly elected Democrats are wavering in their support of healthcare reform, as a rancorous summer series of “town hall” debates appears to be ­hardening opposition against the Obama administration.

it's coming apart like a cheap suit!

Large font bold letters.....impressive....personal attacks.......typical liberal name-calling, when you can't win the argument with facts..........still doesn't change the facts......

You want some real abuse, you have no idea. I thought you put me on your ignore list how is it you can even see my posts? It really doesn't help because you lack the energy to read anyone elese's posts. Telling is not selling, and you are a lazy blogger!

Here I will type in bolder print!

Why are insurance and pharmaceutical companies afraid to compete?

Won't the public save, what these companies lose in profit?

Now even some of your party is having doubts.......why do you think obama tried to rush this thing through without giving people a chance to discuss it....because he knew what would happen..and now it is...the People have awaken.......

He's not in a hurry, he has 8 years to get health care reformed. your party makes accusations that he has no intention of fulfilling his campaign promises, then when he begins to keep his oath you accuse him of rushing. Your a stupid head, sorry didn't mean to call you names LOL

Edited by Furious1Auto

You want some real abuse, you have no idea. I thought you put me on your ignore list how is it you can even see my posts? It really doesn't help because you lack the energy to read anyone elese's posts. Telling is not selling, and you are a lazy blogger!

He's not in a hurry, he has 8 years to get health care reformed. your party makes accusations that he has no intention of fulfilling his campaign promises, them when he begins to keep his oath you accuse him of rushing. Your a stupid head, sorry didn't mean to call you names LOL!

first I don't claim either party. I wanted to make that clear. but I would like an answer as to what 8 years you are talking about. Last I heard the term is 4 years.

Let's not presume anything.

Edited by mikem12

He's not in a hurry, he has 8 years to get health care reformed. your party makes accusations that he has no intention of fulfilling his campaign promises, them when he begins to keep his oath you accuse him of rushing. Your a stupid head, sorry didn't mean to call you names LOL!

You think the pharma companies are bad?....you're great moronic leader don't....

Lowry: Obama's deal with drug makers would make Cheney jealous

President Barack Obama goes out of his way to praise the drug industry

and it's not 8 years...it's 4 but in reality he has only 2 (2010 elections)....that's why he's in a hurry

So you are saying we will have a government of FORCE. Is that the America you know????????

Cap it is an optional program and to which degree it will effect the premiums of the private health care industry will be based on it's performance an the percentage of Americans who decide to opt in. However their will be a reform, and an optional government system so yes essentially they will be forced to compete. The the private insurers force you to pay their premiums or go without. That is of coarse if yu can afford that $75,000 0peration out of your own pocket. I will tell you right now the current public health care system provides better coverage then you get at Ford Motor Currently. I know what you co-pays are!

first I don't claim either party. I wanted to make that clear. but I would like an answer as to what 8 years you are talking about. Last I heard the term is 4 years.

Let's not presume anything.

Isn't that what you and like minded people are doing? You claim not to be affiliated with any party, but somehow all of your talking points are shared with the Republican party. Next I think you will love Obama by his second term, after you quit being obstinate and trying to block the positive changes he is making. Or are you going to be the man in the watch tower, on in the grassy knoll because he is actually making changes to benefit the majority?

You think the pharma companies are bad?....you're great moronic leader don't....

This argument is not about Obama, it is about very specific language that is going to reduce the overall cost of health care in this country.

Did you miss this quote with your inability to read?

If insurance companies had never existed then a simple 2 hour procedure would never have cost $75,000 because the real market doesn't bear that kind of pricing. I would like to see health care insurers extinct, however Obama is proposing to force them to compete, his plan is much softer them mine, because he is not outlawing the sale of health insurance. Oh yeah, I hold a license to sell limited lines of insurance in the state of Ohio, however I don't sell life, health, or PNC insurance. So tell me I don't know what am saying. If you like you can look up my license on ODI's (Ohio Department of Insurance) website. My license number is: 788904.
Edited by Furious1Auto

Cap it is an optional program and to which degree it will effect the premiums of the private health care industry will be based on it's performance an the percentage of Americans who decide to opt in. However their will be a reform, and an optional government system so yes essentially they will be forced to compete. The the private insurers force you to pay their premiums or go without. That is of coarse if yu can afford that $75,000 0peration out of your own pocket. I will tell you right now the current public health care system provides better coverage then you get at Ford Motor Currently. I know what you co-pays are!

Isn't that what you and like minded people are doing? You claim not to be affiliated with any party, but somehow all of your talking points are shared with the Republican party. Next I think you will love Obama by his second term, after you quit being obstinate and trying to block the positive changes he is making. Or are you going to be the man in the watch tower, on in the grassy knoll because he is actually making changes to benefit the majority?

This argument is not about Obama, it is about very specific language that is going to reduce the overall cost of health care in this country.

Did you miss this quote with your inability to read?

You are now saying it's not about obama.....did you read what you posted?.......:

Next I think you will love Obama by his second term,

I really don't think you know what you're talking about, first you say one thing then another

You are now saying it's not about obama.....did you read what you posted?.......:

I really don't think you know what you're talking about, first you say one thing then another

I say lots of things, however they are not conflicting. The argument is not about whether or not Obama should be president, that was decided at the close of the election.

The argument is over the health reform bill. It mandates that within five years the private insurers must begin to rain in and cut costs of their premiums, and become competitive with the public option. It also creates a government option for people that are not currently covered. My idea was better but this will have to do. When you have a lower cost care provider people will defect from their private insurances once they see that it is better. The only way the private health insurance providers will be able to stay in business is to go paperless, realign their agents more efficiently, and cut the cost of premiums to their customers. They will also have to lift restrictions like the ones for pre-existing conditions.

If you think the government cannot handle running a health care system then you are diluted. I assume you are a Ford worker because you are posting in the employee section. It is a fact that the current government health program that is provided to low income people is better then the one you have at Ford. You work everyday you are scheduled and have more liabilities then an unemployed person.

You have 100% coverage, however you have $25.00 co-pays per doctors visit, and as much as $15.00 Co-pay for prescriptions, and $100.00 emergency room visits, unless you go to an urgent care center instead. Poor people have 100% coverage with '0' in co-pays. not to mention that since they get free care the doctors charge your insurance company the difference in their costs that they cannot recoup from the government. So basically even if you don't want your premium to go up to cover people that don't pay, you are already paying for them. The private insurers already ration health care by denying valid claims. So who is getting screwed already, do you think by ignoring the facts they will go away?? Or maybe you assume you coverage is better because you don't know what it is to have government health care.

Edited by Furious1Auto

What flavor of KOOL-AID are they feeding you? MORPHINE flavor? While you were blaming Bush for the Iraq intell., why didn't you blame Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, John McCain (never mind him, he is a republican, he is supposed to lie) and all the other members of congress that agreed with the intell.? That's what I thought! BOO YA

u know nothing... bush lied in that report. he said Iraq was as in is / was getting the "yellow cake" from Nigeria .. yellowcake is the stuff u need to make a nuclear bomb.. All that was a lie and when the CIA said it was false Cheney had his main man Scooter Libby blow his and his wifes cover.. thus putting them in danger. and Libby went to jail and may go again thats y Cheney begged Bush to pardon him which Bush refused to do..

Edited by fordworker

Could you provide me with some of these great highlights from the bill?

They are afraid of the government just like you should be. I know you already know this but the government can't run anything right.

Here is a good post from Ranger in off topic disc.

They seem to be doing a good job at running medicare and medicaid

The private insurers already ration health care by denying valid claims. So who is getting screwed already, do you think by ignoring the facts they will go away?? Or maybe you assume you coverage is better because you don't know what it is to have government health care.

exactly.. the dumbass GOP ass kissers fail to see that.. insurance companies denied my friend a bone marrow opt. and he is gone now, they said they would only approve it if he was on his death bed and by then it was to late.

in the real world the avg. guy making 30K is having his copays raised and premiums raised to the point where they go broke. Hannity and rush always laugh and make fun of these people they believe these situations never happen..

Really, last I heard it has been rising in cost over the entire history of the program. The original cost was around 9bil ten years later the cost had tripled.

Obama has already stated he would take some 400 bil from it to feed the new programs. Not much savings there. Just more rationing and Older American will take up the behind again.

You will have to show me the proof that gov has ever run anything efficiently. You could actually say that about SS until LBJ took it out of the protected escrow acconts and put it in the general fund. Now it won't make another 35 years without some serious infusion of cash. But Hey we have printing presses we will just print more money right?

Sorry I guess we have a difference of opinion as to what postive changes are. If you are saying taking the deficit for 480 bil to now 1.2 trillion in 7 months is positive then I guess we will have to disagree. And this is before he socializes HC. And you can take that last line and stick it up your ass, asshole.

The proof will be in the pudding won't it? That's if he does in fact get his way. But what I am really waiting on is all the libs who can't see what he is doing crying their rainbow colored eyes out when the bottom falls out.

What’s Really in Obama’s Health Care Reform Bill – Plain English

Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the gov option!

• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!

• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!

• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)

• Page 42: The “Health Choices Commissioner” will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.

• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.

• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Health card.

• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.

• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)

• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.

• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)

• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens

• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.

• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.

• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No “judicial review” is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.

• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.

• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.

• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.

• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll BR • Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll

• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt’ have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.

• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).

• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.

• Page 203: “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax.” Yes, it really says that.

• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected.”

• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what speciality you have, you’ll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)

• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors’ time, their professional judgment, etc.

• Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.

• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.

• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!

• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.

• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.

• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!

• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.

• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on “community” input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.

• Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.

• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.

• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.

• Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).

• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?

• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.

• Page 425: Goverment provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.

• Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.

• Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient’s health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.

• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.

• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.

• Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.

• Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.

• Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.

Really, last I heard it has been rising in cost over the entire history of the program. The original cost was around 9bil ten years later the cost had tripled.

Obama has already stated he would take some 400 bil from it to feed the new programs. Not much savings there. Just more rationing and Older American will take up the behind again.

You will have to show me the proof that gov has ever run anything efficiently. You could actually say that about SS until LBJ took it out of the protected escrow acconts and put it in the general fund. Now it won't make another 35 years without some serious infusion of cash. But Hey we have printing presses we will just print more money right?

Adding up true cost of health care reform

When Medicare was passed in 1965, government analysts estimated hospital costs would be $9 billion by 1990. The actual number was $66 billion, over seven times the projections. It is many times higher than that today.

Finally remember this. Neither Obama nor any member of Congress has the slightest intention of ever being covered under the plan they are devising for the rest of us. They like the plan they have, with lots of choices and minimal bureaucratic interference. They intend to keep it that way after retirement, too.

They have no interest in giving up their doctor nor their personal choices as more than 100 million Americans may have to do under Obamacare. They're not going to put up with long waits for essential services. They don't want to hear whether some federal bureaucrat thinks they're too old to warrant the expense of a hip replacement or too young for a mammogram.

Obama laughed off the idea that he would ever participate in Obamacare, pointing out, correctly, that he has a personal, full-time physician. For the rest of us, it's not funny. It's about our health, our freedom and our cherished way of life.

Oh yeah...real good.......it has been reported that in 2007 there was $60 billion of fraud in medicaid and medicare is supposed to be broke in less than 10 years.....what would consider doing a poor job?....you are delusional.....

What’s Really in Obama’s Health Care Reform Bill – Plain English

Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the gov option!

• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!

• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!

• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)

• Page 42: The “Health Choices Commissioner” will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.

• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.

• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Health card.

• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.

• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)

• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.

• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)

• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens

• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.

• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.

• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No “judicial review” is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.

• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.

• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.

• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.

• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll BR • Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll

• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt’ have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.

• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).

• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.

• Page 203: “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax.” Yes, it really says that.

• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected.”

• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what speciality you have, you’ll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)

• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors’ time, their professional judgment, etc.

• Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.

• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.

• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!

• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.

• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.

• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!

• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.

• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on “community” input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.

• Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.

• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.

• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.

• Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).

• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?

• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.

• Page 425: Goverment provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.

• Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.

• Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient’s health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.

• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.

• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.

• Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.

• Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.

• Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.

Take out the word government where ever it appears in this summary, and substitute it with health care insurers, and then it sounds allot like what we already have. However it is a little more dramatic summation then the way the actual language reads.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Take out the word government where ever it appears in this summary, and substitute it with health care insurers, and then it sounds allot like what we already have. However it is a little more dramatic summation then the way the actual language reads.

The difference is choice....why is that so hard to understand?