Obama's qualifications

mikem12

thats right healthcare costs are going to double in next 9 years now ask yourself how many business are going to able to provide there employees with insurance when the rate doubles????not very many....

9 years? How do you know this???

Were you going to respond to the post you replied to or just spew garbage?

Her is a video for Dale and Mikem and their ilk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmJl1CQx2o

ilk ? what do i do with that? Tell ya what, I will be the bigger man and let that one go.

I'm just on here to pass on info that Ive heard,take in info new to me and share my opinion on the topic at hand. I only bark back when I'm being barked at.

So instead of criticizing what other people believe in why not just have a civil conversation about it or don't even reply to that person.Just make a general reply to the overall discussion.

I will be 50 years old next may.I really don't need any additional stress in my life.

This is difficult, I know you Dale and won't attack you, however there has to be real reform in health care. Otherwise no one will be able to afford it in the near future.

Don't get me wrong. I know we need health care reform.

But not like this....

In this video i asked myself "Well just what is the BASIC package everyone would get"? (We need to know the coverage)

And why should the rich get better care than me?

And what about the risk adjustments.

Watch this with a pros and cons mindset.

http://www.pbs.org/now/news/video-zeke-emanuel.html

Edited by Dale143

Her is a video for Dale and Mikem and their ilk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmJl1CQx2o

Woudl you really like to get into a mud slinging contest?

I have insulted you.... yet. Quite frankly you are typical of the low IQ robots repeating everything the extreme left broadcasts. You can't win the argument so you figure you can insult someone, in your pea sized brain, to come out on top

take your narcissistic tantrums else where.

Woudl you really like to get into a mud slinging contest?

I have insulted you.... yet. Quite frankly you are typical of the low IQ robots repeating everything the extreme left broadcasts. You can't win the argument so you figure you can insult someone, in your pea sized brain, to come out on top

take your narcissistic tantrums else where.

?

Don't get me wrong. I know we need health care reform.

But not like this....

In this video i asked myself "Well just what is the BASIC package everyone would get"? (We need to know the coverage)

And why should the rich get better care than me?

And what about the risk adjustments.

Watch this with a pros and cons mindset.

http://www.pbs.org/now/news/video-zeke-emanuel.html

Michelle Bachman? Really?

The second video is a good post.

The Swiss have a similar system, except that the individuals pay directly rather than through a Value Added Tax. Pre-existing conditions have no bearing on premiums or coverage. This system also leaves employees (like Ford) out of the health care business and lets them compete with the rest of the world on a level playing field.

http://www.justlanded.com/english/Switzerl...ealth-insurance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland

Under the Swiss plan.( currency changed to u.s. $ )

The universal compulsory coverage provides for treatment in case of illness or accident (unless another accident insurance provides the cover) and pregnancy. Health insurance covers the costs of medical treatment and hospitalization of the insured. However, the insured person pays part of the cost of treatment. This is done:

* by means of an annual excess (or deductible, called the franchise), which ranges from CHF 300($291.63) to a maximum of CHF 2,500($2,430.25) as chosen by the insured person (premiums are adjusted accordingly);

* and by a charge of.... 10% of the costs over and above the excess...... This is known as the retention, and is up to a maximum of CHF 700 ($680.47) per year>>> (EXCLUDING MEDICATION).<<<

In case of pregnancy there is no charge. For hospitalization, one pays a contribution to room and service costs.

Insurance PREMIUMS VARY according to insurance company (Ger. Krankenkassen, Fr. caisses-maladie, It. casse malati), the excess level chosen (franchise), the place of residence of the insured person and the degree of supplementary benefit coverage chosen (dental care, private ward hospitalization, etc.).

Is this really the kind of insurance we (ford workers) want? Because the shape ford is in ,I'm sure they would be one of those company's that would drop their coverage in favor of universal health care like Zach Emanuel suggested in his video. And auto assembly lines cause so,so,so many different kinds of short and long term injuries that we will be into that 10% overage in no time. Who can afford this?

Look at some of the words above.Deductible,retention,premiums,excluding,contribution.

I don't know.Maybe I'm reading this wrong or something.Somebody convince me that basic coverage is better than what our welfare system covers allready.Give me a good solid reason to want this.

post-29758-1254120849_thumb.jpg

?

you are a self indulgent, narcissistic moron who believes the only good opinion is yours and every one should have the right to hear it . If not, You then try to demean anyone who might have a different point of view. Just like your leftard idols.

sneak off!

you are a self indulgent, narcissistic moron who believes the only good opinion is yours and every one should have the right to hear it . If not, You then try to demean anyone who might have a different point of view. Just like your leftard idols.

sneak off!

Posts like this say more about the poster than anyone else could.

And check out what happens to our defense spending .

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...1826041284.html

oh no say it ain't so. You mean the admin is going to reduce the defense spending so they can give more money to entitlement programs, well i just can't believe that.

hey Aces! I realize you probably wouldn't recognize sarcasm, so I thought I might let you know it is.

Edited by mikem12

oh no say it ain't so. You mean the admin is going to reduce the defense spending so they can give more money to entitlement programs, well i just can't believe that.

hey Aces! I realize you probably wouldn't recognize sarcasm, so I thought I might let you know it is.

Oh yes the hell with the citizens of this great nation, lets go and spend billions of dollars rebuilding and liberating Iraq. Tens of Billions of dollars a month in a war that Cheney himself said that Iraq was not tied to al quaida. 45,000 americans a year die from not being insured but the hell with that lets send Israel another billion dollars to help them protect themselves. How about we start taking care of home first before we start dishing out handouts to other countries?

Oh yes the hell with the citizens of this great nation, lets go and spend billions of dollars rebuilding and liberating Iraq. Tens of Billions of dollars a month in a war that Cheney himself said that Iraq was not tied to al quaida. 45,000 americans a year die from not being insured but the hell with that lets send Israel another billion dollars to help them protect themselves. How about we start taking care of home first before we start dishing out handouts to other countries?

wow you posted exactly the same thing on another thread. that's the ticket we can nab the islamist terrorists as they applly for health care.

Hey do you and Aces use the same computer? you sure do sound a lot alike. :)

WOW! you posted the same thing on another thread..

Actually, I can agree I think we should shut down any and all foreign aid. If we have hunger here let's take care of our own first. Hey if we are going to spend milions in Africa, southeast asia and they still hate us then stop the flow of us dollars there.

mind you feeding a hungry child is different.

:hysterical:

Yeah... not much there ....like ALL of his/her's posts.

:hysterical: I've been properly dismissed!! :hysterical: Listen, do you or all of your lemming lefty brothers and sisters really believe your moving political mountains? Come on , you are not going to change anyones opinion. Nor will I, this is just a chance for us go blow off steam. The real power is in our votes. Thats where the real opinions are heard. So you can keep quoting your left wing shit , we'll quote our right wing shit and then log off and go to work and take care of our families. Stop taking your blathering so seriously. Noone else is :hysterical:

The motivation is obvious with this president, dont act like you dont know? :shades:

The bammer is great, I'll enjoy watching die and others like him eat their words :happy feet:

so hammer away at me boys........I'll be sure to return the favor to all of you and we can keep this nonsense going!! :hysterical:

long live the community!!!

While obama plays politics with his decisions in Afghanistan over fighting men and women are losing faith..

American troops in Afghanistan losing heart, say army chaplains

American soldiers serving in Afghanistan are depressed and deeply disillusioned, according to the chaplains of two US battalions that have spent nine months on the front line in the war against the Taleban........

........read more