Meet the bad guys

Dale143

Yep, manufacturers, and service providers are using companies like these via the internet to put us all out of work. This sh-t has got to stop!

Great post. You know what is really sad though is the whole description of it all. Low cost Mexican labor. Come get your Mexican Labor here for the low low cost of whatever while what looks like a spanish looking female at the top of the ad. This BCM group should be ashamed of themselves. "We will make your company prosper by firing your workers in the US so you can buy your cheap Mexican Laborers" it is truly sick!!

The internet is almost a necessary evil at this point to keep ones personal finances inline, however it has brought down many industries. Music, Movies, financial, insurance, USPS, Retail, and because of internet networking, and logistics the manufacturing sector is taking a beating.

The internet will put the rest of us out of work in the near future. Nothing but poor, and rich, where does it end? I'm afraid that the cost out weighs the benefits!

I am going to create a thread on this topic.

Edited by Furious1Auto

The internet is almost a necessary evil at this point to keep ones personal finances inline, however it has brought down many industries. Music, Movies, financial, insurance, USPS, Retail, and because of internet networking, and logistics the manufacturing sector is taking a beating.

The internet will put the rest of us out of work in the near future. Nothing but poor, and rich, where does it end? I'm afraid that the cost out weighs the benefits!

I am going to create a thread on this topic.

Dont take it personal its all just business. If theres a need then fill it. Thats what business is all about.

Dont take it personal its all just business. If theres a need then fill it. Thats what business is all about.

Yeah, till the wolves drag you away. This is at the cost of the American worker. I suppose if you are one benefiting then it is O.K., but by in lage the American public is suffering over the nets networking capabilities.

I will lean to my Keynesian teachings. This is the common thought of big business that they will be able to lower cost by reducing wages and they will make more profits. In the short run this may be true but in the long run they will sell less product and therefore make less profit.

Lets use Ford as the example after Ford opens the new Fiesta plant in Mexico and creates 4500 new jobs there with new hires making around $2.50 hr. and seniority employees making $4.50 hr. On a 40 hour work week the seniority employee will make less then $200 wk. Mexican's pay similar cost for their food, after all much of their food is imported from American agri businesses. Other cost may be slightly lower but not a 1 to 1 relationship when compared to our wage.

So naturally Ford will make a bigger profit on the Fiesta's produced in Mexico rather then the US. The only problem is if the 4500 jobs were created in the US that would have created 10's of thousands of support jobs that would pay the Federal Min. of $7.25 hr. If the jobs were in the US, many of these people would have been able to affored the Fiesta, while very few if any of these Mexican workers will be able to buy the Fiesta.

Ford may argue that this is what they have to do to compete, every other employer is doing it. That is my point, if they all do it pretty soon the market that bought all of these goods will be broke, as America is now and the amount of goods sold will go down creating less revenue and profit. Short term gain for long term pain.

Economist will argue that the cost of goods will go down and more people will be able to afford the goods. Sounds good but not true, less than 10% of the cost of a car is labor. If the Fiesta is $12,000 then $1200 would be the US labor cost in Mexico with the added transportation cost the figure may be $400 or so an $800 savings. $12000 minus $800 is $11200. This reduced cost is still more than the average Mexican worker can afford and will have little or no impact on sales in the US. If people have 11200 they have 12000 for a car.

We need to get away from the Republican Capitalist at all cost attitude and start doing whats right for Ameircan workers. If companines want to sell goods in the US they should have to build 50% of the goods sold in the US. As China has mandated for cars sold in China!