Hinrich at Wayne

Confused2

So what was the message. We need the employees to give up more because we are only makig a couple of Billion a quarter and that is just not competitive. Did he have the balls to keep a straight face? Or maybe he told Wayne what a great job they were doing and if they could just get the rest of the people to understand how much they needed consessions they would greatly appreciate it and reward them with more work. Believe me, you can trust the company when they tell you more work is coming. After all they haven't lied in a long time, right? Where was Uncle Bob? I bet he was standing there waving the white flag of concessions and patting Hinrich on the back. Poor Joe. Somebody let the rest of us know what BS we are going to have to listen too, as if were not sure.

So what was the message. We need the employees to give up more because we are only makig a couple of Billion a quarter and that is just not competitive. Did he have the balls to keep a straight face? Or maybe he told Wayne what a great job they were doing and if they could just get the rest of the people to understand how much they needed consessions they would greatly appreciate it and reward them with more work. Believe me, you can trust the company when they tell you more work is coming. After all they haven't lied in a long time, right? Where was Uncle Bob? I bet he was standing there waving the white flag of concessions and patting Hinrich on the back. Poor Joe. Somebody let the rest of us know what BS we are going to have to listen too, as if were not sure.

Your uncle bob was at van dyke selling things out there...

Your uncle bob was at van dyke selling things out there...

The message I got was concessions,concessions concessions. He said we all need to keep working together to make Ford competitive with the others. We are a family. Yeah right !! They don't give a crap about us. Were just a number. He said we need to find a way to build the cars at MAP in a way that makes it profitable. Cuts,cuts more cuts. Thats the message I got. Why tell us anything, they haven't in the past. Unless they want something?

He said we need to find a way to build the cars at MAP in a way that makes it profitable. Cuts,cuts more cuts.

I have absolutely NO problem with cuts, cuts and more cuts as long as it is management that take the cuts. Yeah, upper level management..

Make cars in a more profitable way. QUIT promoting people who can't manage anything. :banghead:

Hey Chicago, who is your Asst. plant manager now? :censored:

I have absolutely NO problem with cuts, cuts and more cuts as long as it is management that take the cuts. Yeah, upper level management..

Make cars in a more profitable way. QUIT promoting people who can't manage anything. :banghead:

Yu know, Ford keeps talking about benchmarking toyota. except they forget to complete th benchmarking proces when itcomes to managemet at a certain level. They got the media hoodwinked inot believing if they don't pay these exhorbant salaries they won't get competent people.. that is a load of crap. look at toyota, they don't pay the bigs the huge salries and they seem to be dong the job ford was telling everyone they were gong to flatten the mgt levels out uears ago and they still haven't. They can drop 20% of mgt if they really want to.

this is real bull. as i've said all the top ceo's say everything's fine. ford couincil tells king to f-off. now the company is doing what they do best slithering around like the snakes they are dividing the house going from plant to plant under the cloak of town hall meetings to test the waters and report back our members comments to the HR guru's at WHQ to see if we'll bite on the rotten apple. meetings will be summarized analyzed to determine which plants need more threats and which plants swallowed

let's follow the bouncing ball ron promised hinrich king promised ron to match the other two's concession's. Big push is to get the no strike clause! that way we are powerless to bargain, no need for membership approval on anything, if something comes to a vote, we vote no, can't strike open your eyes king your putting us on the same level as all the other labor in third world countries ford deals with then only thing left open the flood gates all major work goes to Mexico on the superhighway suppliers told to head there now can't strike!

let's follow the bouncing ball ron promised hinrich king promised ron to match the other two's concession's. Big push is to get the no strike clause! that way we are powerless to bargain, no need for membership approval on anything, if something comes to a vote, we vote no, can't strike open your eyes king your putting us on the same level as all the other labor in third world countries ford deals with then only thing left open the flood gates all major work goes to Mexico on the superhighway suppliers told to head there now can't strike!
Well somebody better slam the f@!king flood gate shut !!!!!!!!!!!! We drank that kool-aid before and what did we get 000000000000000000, So Mr. Hinrich if you come to my plant get ready for a SHOE !!!

this is real bull. as i've said all the top ceo's say everything's fine. ford couincil tells king to f-off. now the company is doing what they do best slithering around like the snakes they are dividing the house going from plant to plant under the cloak of town hall meetings to test the waters and report back our members comments to the HR guru's at WHQ to see if we'll bite on the rotten apple. meetings will be summarized analyzed to determine which plants need more threats and which plants swallowed

Your absolutley right, Mr. Joe Henricks must not have received the message. There are people on ilo on the eastside of town with 99 senority and thier sub-pay has run out while 2004 senority are working!! We are supposed to give this greedy bastard more?! :redcard:

If he won't listen to the leadership we elect, looks like we will have to tell him when he comes strolling thru with his fancy speech in his best "blue collar" outfit! I call it a clown suit! :hysterical:

We should let him test the waters....let him find out it 300' deep and trecherous! :ohsnap:

I will think about it when Mr. Hendricks annouces new work at Sterling..I don't mean a modified 10.5, I mean NEW WOREK we have never had before...AND NOT A PROMISE EITHER ACTUALL WORK!!!!

Then I guess I could actually listen to his ramblings!!

Why did Murray F'N Feldman (on fox 2 Detroit) just tell me Ford is opening a 3rd plant in china??????????

Oh we are so broke and have to cut jobs...........

Let's get chinese food after!

Wait let's build a multi million $ facility in red china..then we can get authentic food.

You guys really make me sick!

Why did Murray F'N Feldman (on fox 2 Detroit) just tell me Ford is opening a 3rd plant in china??????????

Oh we are so broke and have to cut jobs...........

Let's get chinese food after!

Wait let's build a multi million $ facility in red china..then we can get authentic food.

You guys really make me sick!

RED China = 1.5 BILLION IN NEW FACTORIES ..... MEXICO = 3.5 BILLION IN NEW WORK + 250MILLION FOR NEW 250 ENGINE ... AND AMERICA = 0000 IN NEW WORK !!!

RED China = 1.5 BILLION IN NEW FACTORIES ..... MEXICO = 3.5 BILLION IN NEW WORK + 250MILLION FOR NEW 250 ENGINE ... AND AMERICA = 0000 IN NEW WORK !!!

Ford's, "Way Forward" plan accelerated by the UAW leadership, without going through bankruptcy!!!. all of you chairpersons and officers ask you hr dept for acopy of the plan, our better yet, ask you Intl pres and VP, they were part of it. Or call channel 4 and ask Rod meloni to re run his story on it. they did a story about the same time as the 2280 chair beer buying....