TEAM 2011 ROMEO ELECTION

xfacter400

Pewsome is already running scared he is more worried about next election then saving the membership at romeo.TEAM2011

Alas alak taht girl... these are actions of incompetent!!! the chairbilly never did have the ability to do this job. knowing him personally for quite a few years and knowing what we had at romeo just leaves me to wonder what is in the water here( beside cutting fluid and oil)??

• 3 weeks later...

Lol ROMEO gettin new work, wow a retired president and a chairbilly get new product lol didnt that Verellen dude have a couple of nice felonious sisters who took a social workers life wow nice gene pool their u guys r awesome on the East side Maybe His dad and mom can help the whole UAW Fight Big bad FORD for us GREAT JOB 400 This is better than any movie the characters the scenes the drama and at the end of the day SOLIDARITY! WEST SIDE STILL BEST SIDE !

Lol ROMEO gettin new work, wow a retired president and a chairbilly get new product lol didnt that Verellen dude have a couple of nice felonious sisters who took a social workers life wow nice gene pool their u guys r awesome on the East side Maybe His dad and mom can help the whole UAW Fight Big bad FORD for us GREAT JOB 400 This is better than any movie the characters the scenes the drama and at the end of the day SOLIDARITY! WEST SIDE STILL BEST SIDE !

hey you guys have some characters over on the westside also..we might be like a sopranos series but you guys are like the movie slingblade.

I recon so... :reading: Eastside Hoe! :hysterical:

Edited by TheEagle

That was uncalled for.

What kind of a man are you??? You went overboard on this statement and I suggest either you apologize for your cowardly statement or change your handle and crawl back under your rock and hide. You sir are a coward of the lowest form. Like the man or not you have crossed the line here!

Objectivity was of humor. Subjectivity was absurdity of truth. Extremly poor subject, My Apoligies Gentleman.

[/quote

I misjudged you. Apologize accepted on my part. I know I have family I do not associate with anymore because of their association with meth heads. I would hate to be judged by their actions. Johnny Verellin served his country in the United States Marine Corps which is a whole lot more than I can say with most of the union representation I have seen in my past years in the UAW. Character don't grow on trees or come from ones genes I have come to believe. We need representation that works for us not mouth pieces for what the company wants.

There is a TEAM 2011 meeting this Saturday October 17, 7:30p.m. at Dave and Busters in one of the conference rooms, the agenda will be emailed to you by the Team 2011 committee, if you do not receive it by Thursday please advise us, and make sure our email records are updated. The record is getting larger so it is difficult to manage.

GO TEAM 2011

There is a TEAM 2011 meeting this Saturday October 17, 7:30p.m. at Dave and Busters in one of the conference rooms, the agenda will be emailed to you by the Team 2011 committee, if you do not receive it by Thursday please advise us, and make sure our email records are updated. The record is getting larger so it is difficult to manage.

GO TEAM 2011

Is this open to everyone?