van dyke

melisacuz

:shades: my guess melisacuz they were waiting to see how many high @utica to sign up for romeo to where if someone from your plant wanted to go with high could and that way van dyke protected their low How many do you still have on ilo you all should of already been back to work ....just another game to play out sorry you are cought in the middle it will end soon I hope!!!!! iT'S YOUR OWN LOCAL( IN PLANT rEP.) KEEPING YOU OUT CALL AND BITCH THAT YOU ARE NOT BACK TO WORK , START KNOCKING ON DOORS OR KNOCK THEM DOWN[ IF YOU HALF TO (sINGLEY WE STAND A LONE BUT TOGEATHER WE ARE A FOU :stirpot: RCE TO RECKION WITH SOLquote name='melisacuz' date='Sep 29 2009, 06:23 PM' post='552467]

what games are being played at van dyke that they have not called back all the people on ilo? sounds like there are up to something as many lies have been to :banghead: ld since may

Edited by Country Gril

:shades: my guess melisacuz they were waiting to see how many high @utica to sign up for romeo to where if someone from your plant wanted to go with high could and that way van dyke protected their low How many do you still have on ilo you all should of already been back to work ....just another game to play out sorry you are cought in the middle it will end soon I hope!!!!! iT'S YOUR OWN LOCAL( IN PLANT rEP.) KEEPING YOU OUT CALL AND BITCH THAT YOU ARE NOT BACK TO WORK , START KNOCKING ON DOORS OR KNOCK THEM DOWN[ IF YOU HALF TO (sINGLEY WE STAND A LONE BUT TOGEATHER WE ARE A FOU :stirpot: RCE TO RECKION WITH SOLquote name='melisacuz' date='Sep 29 2009, 06:23 PM' post='552467]

what games are being played at van dyke that they have not called back all the people on ilo? sounds like there are up to something as many lies have been to :banghead: ld since may

thank you for your support, they have called back 16 people 3 weeks ago, there about 16 left in ilo, they are working overtime like crazy in there, so im going to call downtown and get some answers. they only offered the posting to people on ilo, not sure why they didnt offer it in the plant. thank you for the reply

thank you for your support, they have called back 16 people 3 weeks ago, there about 16 left in ilo, they are working overtime like crazy in there, so im going to call downtown and get some answers. they only offered the posting to people on ilo, not sure why they didnt offer it in the plant. thank you for the reply

I know they are working some siick OT !! I wonder how they got away with only asking you guy's on ILO and not to your whole plant ? Even though I believe that the peope working would'nt sign up anyways but I guess ya never know ! But isnt sickening that your plant is on 6 dya's aweek and your still on ILO ? I do agree with you , it just doesnt make any sense !!!!!!!

:reading: I would also get your people togeather and go to your local and get some answers have them send for your plant chair to get this mess settled you can also contact your serviceing Rep. @ the region that is Region 1 off van Dyke and Arrisnol Dr by the Brige water plant( off vanDyke) If you all don't do something togeather i looks like their is only one that cares and i know you all care about your Jobs and you should this kind of crap has gone on long enogh we as uaw are not hear to fight each other we are hear to stand for each other it seems like some have forgotten that .let us know how things go best of luck to you all :shades:

:reading: I would also get your people togeather and go to your local and get some answers have them send for your plant chair to get this mess settled you can also contact your serviceing Rep. @ the region that is Region 1 off van Dyke and Arrisnol Dr by the Brige water plant( off vanDyke) If you all don't do something togeather i looks like their is only one that cares and i know you all care about your Jobs and you should this kind of crap has gone on long enogh we as uaw are not hear to fight each other we are hear to stand for each other it seems like some have forgotten that .let us know how things go best of luck to you all :shades:

i agree, no one wants to stand up and fight for there jobs over here anymore, good ideas thanks again for the support

I know they are working some siick OT !! I wonder how they got away with only asking you guy's on ILO and not to your whole plant ? Even though I believe that the peope working would'nt sign up anyways but I guess ya never know ! But isnt sickening that your plant is on 6 dya's aweek and your still on ILO ? I do agree with you , it just doesnt make any sense !!!!!!!

Modzelewski and Lambert are trying to kep anyone from coming back to VanDyke!!

:reading: milisaculz it is not that (what the eagle said ) just do as was said don't listen to the other crap you have the right you are UAW and that does count on the outside it wouldn't togeather we stand divided we fall :shades:

[/q

There's some people on this site that just love to start SHIT ! I'll say it again , I believe you will be back at Van Dyke within one week , tops 2 ! You have a home plant that is thriving ! Just one favor if you may , when you do get called back to work , let us know !!

:reading: milisaculz it is not that (what the eagle said ) just do as was said don't listen to the other crap you have the right you are UAW and that does count on the outside it wouldn't togeather we stand divided we fall :shades:

yes is will, i was told today that the romeo posting was already a done deal with the layed off utica people and the posting isnt even going down until today, sounds set up to me.

Modzelewski and Lambert are trying to kep anyone from coming back to VanDyke!!

Not a fan of Mod or Lambert but I do believe that they are waiting to see what happens with the FN line...talk on the floor that it will be down to 1 shift by the end of the year or early next year. No reason to bring people in when you will laying off again.

Not a fan of Mod or Lambert but I do believe that they are waiting to see what happens with the FN line...talk on the floor that it will be down to 1 shift by the end of the year or early next year. No reason to bring people in when you will laying off again.

there are adding another shift in mid range and more jobs in high bay, more than enough to bring back 18 people they layed off

:reading:

(waiting for what !!! ) someone is sure handing you a line if you belive that one, where is your thoughts on hurting your fellow workers bye keep your own people out it is not because of fn it is part of the master plan and as soon as you come to grips with that the better, how about this malisacuz try and fill a grievence see where you get with that oh and fordbonzi hear's one the sky will fall tommorow so you won't be working that is as lame as waiting to see if fn goes down PLEASE!!!!! :finger:

Edited by Country Gril

(waiting for what !!! ) someone is sure handing you a line if you belive that one, where is your thoughts on hurting your fellow workers bye keep your own people out it is not because of fn it is part of the master plan and as soon as you come to grips with that the better, how about this malisacuz try and fill a grievence see where you get with that oh and fordbonzi hear's one the sky will fall tommorow so you won't be working that is as lame as waiting to see if fn goes down PLEASE!!!!! :finger:

Isnt it funny ! I just love how all these people are waiting to see what happens in the future !!! I know for a FACT that Van Dyke is a thriving plant !!

Ok lets start by telling the facts! First and foremost me and I'm sure the rest of our UAW brothers and sisters do not want to see anyone on ILO. Second lets talk about what put them people out to begin with, which was 6F volume tanking. 6F volumes are starting to climb a bit and thats why 16 came back. Third we all now north american focus's will be getting the new 6 speed power shift being made in Mexico, so be prepared for volumes in FN to come down some. While we will continue to do over seas for another couple of years it will most likely take 1 shift. Also the other shift being added to 6FM is only in department 463, the only issue is no one knows how to run to 4 crew 2 shift pattern. Yes we all know Van Dyke is a great plant but not all areas are prospering and if the Taurus does not sell who knows what will happen to 6F. The work that is promised for high bay, I'm not holding my breath Mod got promised work for high bay 8 years ago when he signed a MOA and even meet with the people who worked back there and its still not here. Mod also let a shit load of work leave high bay when he should not have.

LETS ALL HOPE ALL OF OUR UNION BROTHERS AND SISTER ARE BACK TO WORK SOON NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE LAID OFF FROM. FOR THOSE OF YOU LAID OFF, I AGREE CALL EVERYDAY TO KEEP UP TO DATE TO WHATS GOING ON. WHILE I DO NOT TRUST MOD AND LAMBERT KEEP CALLING AND GOD BLESS!

Wait a minute Country I think your cowboy hat is on a little to tight. I'm just telling you what has been said on the floor re read my post before you start flapping your chops. NOBODY WANTS ANYONE TO BE ON LAYOFF period. What would be a shame is that if they bring more people into the plant from outside of Van dyke with the hope of production going up then end up laying off more low senority that have been at Van Dyke. That is what has happened with this last ILO.

:reading: yal know my hats not to tight bonzi all i am saying is don't belive all the crap that is dished out your people should still be back to work and if in the future!!! fn is efected that is when you would reduce or better yet rebalance to other spots but not to just leave your people out on the street hanging while their is one working overtime do the math if you were to take that overtime and devide it up you would be able to put your people to work oh but no it is all about the money and screw your brothers and sisters hope all feel good about that as a member in the UAW we demand fairness and your brothers and sisters do to!!! so talk to whoever and get them back to work what if it was on the other foot you would want your brothers and sisters fighting for you!!! stand togeather but don't stand apart :reading:

Edited by Country Gril

:reading: yal know my hats not to tight bonzi all i am saying is don't belive all the crap that is dished out your people should still be back to work and if in the future!!! fn is efected that is when you would reduce or better yet rebalance to other spots but not to just leave your people out on the street hanging while their is one working overtime do the math if you were to take that overtime and devide it up you would be able to put your people to work oh but no it is all about the money and screw your brothers and sisters hope all feel good about that as a member in the UAW we demand fairness and your brothers and sisters do to!!! so talk to whoever and get them back to work what if it was on the other foot you would want your brothers and sisters fighting for you!!! stand togeather but don't stand apart :reading:

I hear ya Country ! It's just so funny that the people that are working on the floor are just in this care-free state of mind while people that are on ILO are left to fight battles just to get back to work ! I just can't wrap my mind around this problem ! I'm telling you if we as union don't band together to take a stand you might as well take out the " U " in the UAW ! We need to put a end to all this plant vs plant war's that we are waging ! I'm telling you the company is sitting back and laughing at this ! But I would like to thank all the hard-work the UAW did for placing 51 people that were on ILO to Romeo ! Now let's just hope that the rest will find a home fast !!! Thnx

I hear ya Country ! It's just so funny that the people that are working on the floor are just in this care-free state of mind while people that are on ILO are left to fight battles just to get back to work ! I just can't wrap my mind around this problem ! I'm telling you if we as union don't band together to take a stand you might as well take out the " U " in the UAW ! We need to put a end to all this plant vs plant war's that we are waging ! I'm telling you the company is sitting back and laughing at this ! But I would like to thank all the hard-work the UAW did for placing 51 people that were on ILO to Romeo ! Now let's just hope that the rest will find a home fast !!! Thnx

thats a shame that our union brothers are just are not fighting for us at the plant anymore, its sad. today i spoke to several people and found out they didnt put up the romeo posting at van dyke last monday like they were suppose to in labor, so they have extended the posting, but they also say it has been filled and no one from van dyke had gotten the posting, i was told they were trying to screw us over, nothing new. but they also said we are not coming back until november, 16 of us just trying to return home and they are using us as a bargaining tool

thats a shame that our union brothers are just are not fighting for us at the plant anymore, its sad. today i spoke to several people and found out they didnt put up the romeo posting at van dyke last monday like they were suppose to in labor, so they have extended the posting, but they also say it has been filled and no one from van dyke had gotten the posting, i was told they were trying to screw us over, nothing new. but they also said we are not coming back until november, 16 of us just trying to return home and they are using us as a bargaining tool

Maybe an election tool... how any of you would vote or campaign for those still in office... How many would feel obligated if you got called back..? They might want to wait for a reason like that

Maybe an election tool... how any of you would vote or campaign for those still in office... How many would feel obligated if you got called back..? They might want to wait for a reason like that

thats possible, not that would sway me to vote for someone i didnt believe in, i do think they are using us as a bargaining chip, because they dont want to bring anymore people into the plant, besides us, and its just hurting us not them, made some calls to international and the ford department they are going to investigate the problem, give them a few days till i go downtown with my fellow union members to get answers, face to face