MTP employees info

dtpm

Hard to say that far ahead, but I think it's safe to say that at least some of the people at MTP will have the runs next month. :P

Your funny but I was talking about the 8- foot F-150 being ran in a month.

We do not have a box line in yet...hopfully after the tear out of the old stuff,we can install the nessary equiptment to run whatever comes our way.

No one is really saying what is going to happen here... :shrug:

Watch for it and let us know when they start something. Post under a new topic ok...

Your funny but I was talking about the 8- foot F-150 being ran in a month.

Any new product thrown in the mix sure would be nice to keep us working. Where did you hear that we were getting the 150? Don't tell me that it was your uncles friends wifes boyfriends brother or one of the food venders . lol

Gotta tell ya, this seems like just a bunch of B.S.

It doesn't make sense at this time for Ford to put *NEW* equipment into Michigan Truck to run the current F150. Why would they waste the money for a less then 2 year build?????

It doesn't make sense at this time for Ford to put *NEW* equipment into Michigan Truck to run the current F150. Why would they waste the money for a less then 2 year build?????

ford has done nothing that makes sense since i have been working for them so why would they start making sense now