Why announce this now for LAP?

Kentucky250s

Just wondering if theres a motive for announcing this right now http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aFPYqlY3qYiM

its good news but smells fishy ................vote no

It's not Ford officially announcing anything. More rumors to solidify support for the OctoMod.

When Ford says it in print and names the products I will believe it to a small degree.

If our wages are that much lower from somebody in Europe, why will Ford not commit to building the Transit Connect here, and why is the Ranger replacement not announced for a U.S. Plant?

HMMMMMMMM! In a thread I started today A Retiree's Opinion, I said "Romeo, Lima, Cleveland, Sharonville, OHAP, Louisville and several former ACH plants in SE Michigan really, really will be the victors here (possibly Sandusky too) if this passes". Looks like it's starting to see some 'light-of-day' to what I had said!

Also, the Transit Connect will probably be built in the US, in Twin Cities. Twin Cities has only 300 full time Ford employees and almost double 'temps' they want to make 'Full time 2nd Tier'? They will make money hand over fist and the stock price will double if that plant has a majority at 2nd tier making a van for export! That van will be for export also because of the falling dollar. Why do you think Toy'motor' wants to beef up production here in the US also?

You might ask ,what's in it for OHAP? I'll do some more digging, but I think OHAP will be happy also!

Vote YES!

Btv to Shv

This number of over 500,000,000. That will pay the bill for the plant Ford is building in China. This plant is going to build the next generation C car platforms for export globally. Given that, we're told that LAP will be getting the Kuga. Isn't the Kuga a C car platform?? Once the China plant is operational, I'll bet that LAP produced Kugas wont be "competitive" with those built in China. Last time I checked Louisville was no where near a port. We, the UAW granted concessions in March in the spirit of easing the burden from our employer, Ford Motor Co. Ford used that money to fund offshore facilities to steal our livliehoods from us, in the spirit of killing a willing partner.

Now, we are being asked to sign away the only "economical threat" we have in the right to strike. Folks, We must Vote NO

There is nothing, I repeat...Nothing good in this Agreement for the UAW as a whole.

HMMMMMMMM! In a thread I started today A Retiree's Opinion, I said "Romeo, Lima, Cleveland, Sharonville, OHAP, Louisville and several former ACH plants in SE Michigan really, really will be the victors here (possibly Sandusky too) if this passes". Looks like it's starting to see some 'light-of-day' to what I had said!

Also, the Transit Connect will probably be built in the US, in Twin Cities. Twin Cities has only 300 full time Ford employees and almost double 'temps' they want to make 'Full time 2nd Tier'? They will make money hand over fist and the stock price will double if that plant has a majority at 2nd tier making a van for export! That van will be for export also because of the falling dollar. Why do you think Toy'motor' wants to beef up production here in the US also?

You might ask ,what's in it for OHAP? I'll do some more digging, but I think OHAP will be happy also!

Vote YES!

Btv to Shv

Look at his signature line???

And your problem with my signature line is ?????????

Btv to Shv

I admit I have not read many of your posts, but you speak in the first person and your sig' line says you are one of four and could be any one of the four at any time??

PS

You don't know jack about Sandusky

Edited by Pipefitter

I admit I have not read many of your posts, but you speak in the first person and your sig' line says you are one of four and could be any one of the four at any time??

PS

You don't know jack about Sandusky

Hey pipefitter,your right about sandusky because one of his 4 personalitties signed to go there and didn,t make the cut. :finger: