Local 600 & Strong Will

derf@wixom

Hello brothers and sisters. I came from Wixom to Dearborn stamping. It was a good place to work, and I liked alot of my co-workers, I bid to transfer to Wayne to be able to drive a shorter distance only. Please listen to your heart and look around you, prices going up all around and the money in your pocket is the same. Our IUAW has their own interest at heart ( self serving ) , Please Rouge Complex listen/read to what is being said/written from DTP IUAW reps recently voted themselves ( 3%raise ) none for us. If voted yes your local reps get ( $5 per hour raise ) none for us. So really, now, who is trying to get you to vote yes ? Please talk on the floor, be smart, use your heads and your hearts vote this thing down......................... vote N O ! Good luck and have a BLESSED DAY Sincerely, Fred ps I worked lines 226 & 227 @ dbn stmp - let the under privileged rise !

Edited by derf@wixom

Hello brothers and sisters. I came form Wixom to Dearborn stamping. It was a good place to work, and I liked alot of my co-workers, I bid to transfer to Wayne to be able to drive a shorter distance only. Please listen to your heart and look around you, prices going up all around and the money in your pocket is the same. Our IUAW has their own interest at heart ( self serving ) , Please Rouge Complex listen/read to what is being said/written from DTP IUAW reps recently voted themselves ( 3%raise ) none for us. If voted yes your local reps get ( $5 per hour raise ) none for us. So really, now, who is trying to get you to vote yes ? Please talk on the floor, be smart, use your heads and your hearts vote this thing down......................... vote N O ! Good luck and have a BLESSED DAY Sincerely, Fred ps I worked lines 226 & 227 @ dbn stmp - let the under privileged rise !

Before you talk about something you need be educated about it. Bashing our UAW that represents all of us is pretty stupid! To all, you should vote on the agreement and not all this other BS that is being thrown up in our faces that has nothing to do with this agreement. Vote on the facts, not because of what someone tells you, or what happened in the last agreement, or what happened in Feb of 2009 or in 2007, or because you are pist at your committee person or the International. Vote on it for what is in it. If you actally read the language and hear the explanation behind the negotiations then you will be able to make an educated decision. That is what people should be saying. We have a democratic union and we will decide by voting. Vote on facts, not someones opinion. No one should be telling you how to vote. Get us facts and let us decide.

Sure this isn't flip flop nick, or 1 term nick. Both fit!

Before you talk about something you need be educated about it. Bashing our UAW that represents all of us is pretty stupid! To all, you should vote on the agreement and not all this other BS that is being thrown up in our faces that has nothing to do with this agreement. Vote on the facts, not because of what someone tells you, or what happened in the last agreement, or what happened in Feb of 2009 or in 2007, or because you are pist at your committee person or the International. Vote on it for what is in it. If you actally read the language and hear the explanation behind the negotiations then you will be able to make an educated decision. That is what people should be saying. We have a democratic union and we will decide by voting. Vote on facts, not someones opinion. No one should be telling you how to vote. Get us facts and let us decide.

Fact: My family fought on that bridge to get you what you have today.

Fact: My own father walked a picket line in front of Rouge with BOB and it wasn't about the IUAW agreeing to concessions, it was fighting them.

Fact: The membership has given up so much already that it might not be able to get it back ever.

Fact: Union meetings were organized to remove excess people off the rolls by way of buyouts, now they want to hire new people for half the wages.

Fact: While seniority people are not working Temps are working in their place.

Fact: Market conditions determine sales period.

Fact: I like many others on the line have earned not one, not two, but 3 degrees while working on the line so I definitely feel I have enough education, but Thanks.

Fact: If the contract needs to be open then everyone is entitled to vote it DOWN.

Fact: Next time it is contract time, the membership as a team should have statements placed in the new contract that the current contract should not be reopened at all period.

Hello brothers and sisters. I came form Wixom to Dearborn stamping. It was a good place to work, and I liked alot of my co-workers, I bid to transfer to Wayne to be able to drive a shorter distance only. Please listen to your heart and look around you, prices going up all around and the money in your pocket is the same. Our IUAW has their own interest at heart ( self serving ) , Please Rouge Complex listen/read to what is being said/written from DTP IUAW reps recently voted themselves ( 3%raise ) none for us. If voted yes your local reps get ( $5 per hour raise ) none for us. So really, now, who is trying to get you to vote yes ? Please talk on the floor, be smart, use your heads and your hearts vote this thing down......................... vote N O ! Good luck and have a BLESSED DAY Sincerely, Fred ps I worked lines 226 & 227 @ dbn stmp - let the under privileged rise !

Its all going to work out..Hang in there!!

Fact: My family fought on that bridge to get you what you have today.

Fact: My own father walked a picket line in front of Rouge with BOB and it wasn't about the IUAW agreeing to concessions, it was fighting them.

Fact: The membership has given up so much already that it might not be able to get it back ever.

Fact: Union meetings were organized to remove excess people off the rolls by way of buyouts, now they want to hire new people for half the wages.

Fact: While seniority people are not working Temps are working in their place.

Fact: Market conditions determine sales period.

Fact: I like many others on the line have earned not one, not two, but 3 degrees while working on the line so I definitely feel I have enough education, but Thanks.

Fact: If the contract needs to be open then everyone is entitled to vote it DOWN.

Fact: Next time it is contract time, the membership as a team should have statements placed in the new contract that the current contract should not be reopened at all period.

You call that Facts? 90% of your post is your opinion. If your so educated you should no the difference.

You call that Facts? 90% of your post is your opinion. If your so educated you should no the difference.

Your right the last quote about my opinion about how the next contract should not be opened and have a clause not to reopen it until the contract expires is not a fact but a hell of an idea? Anyone agree ? Thank You Jm for pointing out that he clearly did not use his ETAP funds at all. I'm sorry that UAW007 is o.k. that they went bye bye along with a lot of other things.

Hey butt 69 you sure you ain't a rep ya frickin D I P S T I C K ! Everyone is educated , and we know what we are going to do, yeah its my opinion. Pull your head out, what happened in 07 & 09 is relevent ! Because if you don't remember the past contract/concession ford will come and nail you with another. Hey , come on , get up from under that desk ! :ohsnap:

Sorry forgot one thing , good point on your first sentence . but , you should read your second sentence then your last statement ........ whoops , can you say M O R O N . Go back to your first sentence and try ( feebly ) again Knucklehead ! the name is Fred !

Hello brothers and sisters. I came from Wixom to Dearborn stamping. It was a good place to work, and I liked alot of my co-workers, I bid to transfer to Wayne to be able to drive a shorter distance only. Please listen to your heart and look around you, prices going up all around and the money in your pocket is the same. Our IUAW has their own interest at heart ( self serving ) , Please Rouge Complex listen/read to what is being said/written from DTP IUAW reps recently voted themselves ( 3%raise ) none for us. If voted yes your local reps get ( $5 per hour raise ) none for us. So really, now, who is trying to get you to vote yes ? Please talk on the floor, be smart, use your heads and your hearts vote this thing down......................... vote N O ! Good luck and have a BLESSED DAY Sincerely, Fred ps I worked lines 226 & 227 @ dbn stmp - let the under privileged rise !

Hey , good luck at the polls people. Bring the power back to the people ( on the floor ) .

Good luck at the voting polls sisters & brothers @ local 600 ( Rouge Complex ) , hope all goes well and the turnout is GREAT . Have a good one.

Thanks, voted this morning and feel great about my NO VOTE!!!! It was rainy this morning but people still showed up. Today (Friday) till 6:00p.m. was the last time frame to vote. GO LOCAL 600 (Rouge Complex)!!!!!!!!!!