CAW" CRIMINAILS AT WORK"

spazzy

"So the idea that we could just sit back and wait until 2011 was a non-starter. That would play Russian roulette with the lives and jobs of our members and retirees." Ken Lewenza

So I guess Ken does not consider STAP and Local 1520 as members and retirees. Why in the hell did our delegates elect a second Chrysler man as the head of the CAW.

THE UAW MEMBERS ARE REJECTING THEIR AGREEMENT , LOTS OF SOLIDARITY THERE . LETS SEND THEM BACK AND DO THEIR JOBS THEIR PAID TO DO !

The UAW's contract is very different to ours. You can't base the two together.

quotes from a stateside......

caw better deal seems like

God damn, doesn't it. And which group of fucking idiots on our side of the board expected the UAW rank & file to approve a contract that called for far less than Canada got.

You're entitled to think the way you want, but if you honestly think the CAW is selling us out, you're sadly mistaken. Regardless of what happens with this vote, STAP was/is still going to close.

The UAW's contract is very different to ours. You can't base the two together.

quotes from a stateside......

You're entitled to think the way you want, but if you honestly think the CAW is selling us out, you're sadly mistaken. Regardless of what happens with this vote, STAP was/is still going to close.

Sorry to interrupt but, you may want to consider why Ford wants to push your votes through BEFORE they announce their 3rd quarter results. It just may be that you would vote the concessions down flat if they DO announce a great quarter of business!!!!!

Sorry to interrupt but, you may want to consider why Ford wants to push your votes through BEFORE they announce their 3rd quarter results. It just may be that you would vote the concessions down flat if they DO announce a great quarter of business!!!!!

We already have an idea what those numbers will be.

Rough Idea

No Ford is not out of the woods yet, but anyone with a decent memory knows when it turns in the auto industry it turns quick and I think that is part of the problem. I guess it is hard to give up on an idea that has always paid up so well for so long. This just isn't our fathers auto industry anymore. There are too many players these days and understanding how things have changed and how to change with them is key.

"So the idea that we could just sit back and wait until 2011 was a non-starter. That would play Russian roulette with the lives and jobs of our members and retirees." Ken Lewenza

So I guess Ken does not consider STAP and Local 1520 as members and retirees. Why in the hell did our delegates elect a second Chrysler man as the head of the CAW.

Reading your comment tells me you are, just a mushroom. :reading:

Ed.

It wouldn't change my vote at all.

Reading your comment tells me you are, just a mushroom. :reading:

Ed.

"Marketing experts hold the Edsel up as a supreme example of corporate America’s failure to understand the nature of the American consumer." Wikipedia

"...the name Edsel came to be synonymous with commercial failure, and similar ill-fated products have often been colloquially referred to as Edsels. " Wikipedia

Hmm...failure, ill-fated... quite the name sake yourself.