BREAKING NEWS!

Die Wahrheit

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE MEESSIAH IS SUCCEEDING? 10.2% IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. SOCIALIZED MEDICINE IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. THE GOV. RUNNING BANKS, AUTO COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER KIND OF BUSINESS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. JUST LOOK AT MEDICARE & SOCIAL SECURITY. THE GOV. DICTATING WAGES TO PEOPLE UNDER CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY (EXECUTIVE OR HOURLY) IS NOT SUCCESSFULL. A POLITICAL PARTY BE LABELED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. NEED I CONTINUE........

:reading: Hey....no matter what he does the people who worship him will never stop. It's really pretty funny to watch. He wants social medicine to control you and I. If we eat too much ...penalty....if we dont get enough sleep...no coverage for you ......This is all about controlling voters. If your dependent on them they own you. :shades: Cap and trade, socialized health care, acorn , black panther party associations....the list is endless. TERRORISTS attacking us and they hide behind political correctness. The Berlin wall comes down and he AND his V.P are nowhere to be found. He refuses to mention Ronald Regan's role in this historic event...but he's gonna unite us right?? We need to take time to assess the fort hood shooting but the cops in the gates case were stupid immediately????hmmmmmmmmm....wonder what the bammer really believes??? :shades: Troops for afghanistan ....they can wait unitl i get my healthcare bill....then I'll committ enough not to enrage my leftist base!! :shades: Where are all the liberals attacking bammer for taking to much time while troops die???? And that photo op on the plane with the coffins being unloaded......shameful politics. They all do it...but he is a new breed of politician. He's a post-white man politician. He will shun the "white" policies of the past and introduce us to a whole new direction of policy. I'm sure reparations , media censorshiop, re-distribution of wealth ( white men get your checkbooks ...see his fcc diversity czar for the background on this comment " white men need to step down and let someone else have power"). How do all you middle of the road voters feel about that comment? God bless moderates , their hearts are in the right place but they often enable the devious!!!This forum is about the institution of Ford Motor Company and the UAW. Concentrate on those issues and pray this guy doesnt destroy the country!! ......At least any more than Bush did....yes even we conservatives will admit when our guys dont live up to our standards....will you????? :shades:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE MEESSIAH IS SUCCEEDING? 10.2% IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. SOCIALIZED MEDICINE IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. THE GOV. RUNNING BANKS, AUTO COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER KIND OF BUSINESS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. JUST LOOK AT MEDICARE & SOCIAL SECURITY. THE GOV. DICTATING WAGES TO PEOPLE UNDER CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY (EXECUTIVE OR HOURLY) IS NOT SUCCESSFULL. A POLITICAL PARTY BE LABELED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. NEED I CONTINUE........

Your not worth it. You are a hater and your mind is mended..The only domestic terrorists here is the ones at these hate rallies.. Or Teabag parties as you call them.. Your right wing talking points are getting a little old and tired. You have nothing to offer just like your party of rethugs. NOTHING! NO IDEAS< JUST NO... If it was up to you and your party we would have been in a depression by now and thats a fact! The government starting false wars almost crippled the country. Thats whats funny with you and your party. Its ok to spend trillions of dollars rebuilding and trying to liberate other countries. But as soon as we talk about spending money over here in the U.S. to help our own you bring up the subject of our "grandkids are going to have to pay for it".. How about you and your party start taking care of home first then send trillions across seas to rebuild and liberate countries that dont want to be liberated. WAKE UP....

Your not worth it. You are a hater and your mind is mended..The only domestic terrorists here is the ones at these hate rallies.. Or Teabag parties as you call them.. Your right wing talking points are getting a little old and tired. You have nothing to offer just like your party of rethugs. NOTHING! NO IDEAS< JUST NO... If it was up to you and your party we would have been in a depression by now and thats a fact! The government starting false wars almost crippled the country. Thats whats funny with you and your party. Its ok to spend trillions of dollars rebuilding and trying to liberate other countries. But as soon as we talk about spending money over here in the U.S. to help our own you bring up the subject of our "grandkids are going to have to pay for it".. How about you and your party start taking care of home first then send trillions across seas to rebuild and liberate countries that dont want to be liberated. WAKE UP....

Why do you guys listen to this guys pot stirring bullshit..He just throws a pile of shit out there and waits for it to start smelling..wise up and ignore this guys (die wahrheits) posts..Political hogwash does not belong in here anyway..this is the last time I will ever post or look at anything he says..its always the same stuff over and over..

Why do you guys listen to this guys pot stirring bullshit..He just throws a pile of shit out there and waits for it to start smelling..wise up and ignore this guys (die wahrheits) posts..Political hogwash does not belong in here anyway..this is the last time I will ever post or look at anything he says..its always the same stuff over and over..

sorry sweetie but the truth hurts. I have yet to see you post anything worth anything on this site. Everything is political if you have nothing to say then dont reply....

sorry sweetie but the truth hurts. I have yet to see you post anything worth anything on this site. Everything is political if you have nothing to say then dont reply....

I am done with this site.

Let Bill and Alan and Ron and Bob post as something of value here.

The Truth has NEVER mattered to these fucks. Never will.

Good luck to all my line working friends. We know who we are and what really matters to us.*wink*

Hey Die W., how come workers at your plant have posted in the past that you are not working there anymore? They say they know who you are, and that you're a total douchebag (that proves they know you personally...sorry for their luck!) By the way, the country is not succeeding, half the country IS in a DEPRESSION, and unemployment, foreclosures, and bankruptcies are skyrockting up at or near record levels. Our dollar is becoming worthless, our debt is so high that we can never pay it off, and good paying jobs are disappearing at record levels, never to come back. It's Obama & Bush's fault...it's Pelosi and Reid's fault...it's DEM's and REPUB's fault... the whole government is to blame! America is the people and we are capable of great things. Our great country is being ruined. Siding with a corrupt leader shows massive ignorance, regardless of what party that leader represents. Blind faith may be ok in believing in GOD, but it's stupidity in believing whatever your leaders tell you! Try not believing EITHER side and it will OPEN UP YOUR EYES! It's ok to be stupid or uninformed for a little while, then it becomes dangerous. If you stay a sheep for too long, you will be led to slaughter!

Like I stated once before you should be concerned about what your job is doing and not management. You are not management so quit worrying about management. They are not under your contract.

Why r u management?I thought we were a team and u mean to tell me me about not to worry about management ,look at the mess we our in because of mismanagement ,greed ,Iuaw selling us out ,we paid their second pension with our union ,I think IUAW they our under our contract because if I stop paying Union Dues who would paid that 2nd pension and their better health care .Maint. told me at ford chicago assbly plant there a was breakdown and they had 4 bosses telling one worker to this ,then one over rules and saids to do this and yada yada .We don't need all these supervisor we need enginer that know what they r doing ,because communication between upper management and lower management is worse they have see there in 20 years .I believe the old school of yelling at their employees creates grudges thats going to shut this plant and many others.We need better communicatins between shifts ,where their is one shift of productions but ,two shifts of bosses on call ,they should be on special assignment ,and solve concerns and stop worrying about making their numbers and insure that every car driven out of that plant is safe and ready to sell with zero defects.AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTER ,WHAT DOES UNION MEAN ,NUMBERS OUR STRONGER THEN ONE PERSON SO LETS UNITE AND MAKE THAT PERFECT CAR LIKE THE ASIAN MARKETS OUR TRYING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HENRY FORD BELIEVE DOUBLE THE WAGES WOULD ALLOW A EMPLOEE TO BUY A CAR AND HOUSE SO IN REALITY ,HE REALLY NOT PAYING US ALL THE MONEY THE SO CALL MEDIA SAIDS WE MAKE ,EVERYONE OF US HAS AT 600 DOLLARS CAR NOTE WE PAY ,ECEPT THOSE IDIOTS THAT BUY THOSE ASIAN CARS .

Good point Die. Finally!

I thought when "CHANGE" was voted in that was supposed to happen?????? Seems like nothing changed!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you wouldn't answer the question because you have no answer. I never mentioned anything about wars. How much of my tax money is The Messiah paying you to get on this sight to pat him on the back and stir crap?

I knew you wouldn't answer the question because you have no answer. I never mentioned anything about wars. How much of my tax money is The Messiah paying you to get on this sight to pat him on the back and stir crap?

:hysterical: Hi lo feva has now joined the ranks of idiot lefty with die huh!! :hysterical: Let these RECENT political junkies spew their b.s. They would have you spend trillions on acorn and the panthers. Social justice y'all!!!! :hysterical: Heyyyyyy hooooooo!

Hey Die W., how come workers at your plant have posted in the past that you are not working there anymore? They say they know who you are, and that you're a total douchebag (that proves they know you personally...sorry for their luck!) By the way, the country is not succeeding, half the country IS in a DEPRESSION, and unemployment, foreclosures, and bankruptcies are skyrockting up at or near record levels. Our dollar is becoming worthless, our debt is so high that we can never pay it off, and good paying jobs are disappearing at record levels, never to come back. It's Obama & Bush's fault...it's Pelosi and Reid's fault...it's DEM's and REPUB's fault... the whole government is to blame! America is the people and we are capable of great things. Our great country is being ruined. Siding with a corrupt leader shows massive ignorance, regardless of what party that leader represents. Blind faith may be ok in believing in GOD, but it's stupidity in believing whatever your leaders tell you! Try not believing EITHER side and it will OPEN UP YOUR EYES! It's ok to be stupid or uninformed for a little while, then it becomes dangerous. If you stay a sheep for too long, you will be led to slaughter!
Of course they know me everyone knows DIE! Im still there thou at the same place as i always been..

• 2 weeks later...
Your not even in my tax bracket so why are you complaining

So you have hacked into the system and found the data that proves that fact? Did Comrade Obama give you your own personal password to perform that task? If not please tell me how you know that I am not "in your tax bracket". You are either a member of the gov. or you are upper management, neither can be trusted. Get off your high horse, you freak.

Ford loses $14 billion last year......

Recall another blow to Toyota's reputation

Some say the Japanese company has sacrificed its legendary quality in recent years to reach the goal of becoming the world's No. 1 automaker.

The largest recall in Toyota Motor Corp. history will probably put a serious dent in the Japanese automaker's pocketbook. But the hit to Toyota's image could prove even more damaging.

The company's reputation as a builder of reliable, trouble-free vehicles has been tarnished by a series of quality problems, including the recall of more than 4 million Toyota and Lexus cars and light trucks to fix a defect that could cause runaway acceleration. On Wednesday, Toyota unveiled an elaborate plan to fix the problem that ultimately could cost hundreds of millions of dollars.

Also this week, Toyota said it would recall 110,000 Tundra pickup trucks because excessive rust on the frames could cause the spare tire to fall into the roadway and create a hazard for other vehicles. Earlier this month, Toyota suffered another blow when none of its vehicles were named top picks in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's tests of 2010 model cars and light trucks.

It's a humbling comedown for an automaker that in the early years of this decade routinely had the fewest recalls among the six largest players in the U.S. auto market. In 2000, for example, Toyota recalled a mere 8,379 vehicles, according to government data.

The litany of quality and safety issues has led some industry experts to wonder if Toyota's rapid expansion in the 2000s, which enabled it to pass General Motors as the world's biggest automaker, came at the expense of the company's legendary engineering and quality control prowess. Toyota executives have conceded as much, acknowledging as far back as 2005 that the company needed to get "back to basics."

And after a fatal August crash of a Lexus ES 350 in San Diego was blamed on runaway acceleration, Toyota President Akio Toyoda issued a public apology.

"Customers bought our cars because they thought they were the safest but now we have given them cause for grave concern. I can't begin to express my remorse," Toyoda said in a statement.

At risk, some say, is the very trait that made the automaker No. 1.

"There's nothing else to the brand," said John Wolkonowicz, an analyst with consultant IHS Global Insight. "It's not built on eye-catching design. It's not built on a cutting-edge driving experience. It's not built on performance. It's built on quality and low cost of ownership."

So far, there's little evidence that the acceleration-related recall, announced Sept. 29, is driving buyers away from Toyota, which, like its competitors, is suffering through the worst market for auto sales in decades.

The recall covers various model years of eight Toyota and Lexus vehicles, including the Camry sedan and Prius hybrid.

But the uncontrolled acceleration problem clearly has spooked some of the company's customers.

"Until they're able to specifically determine what caused the problem, no one in my family is going to buy one of their products," said David K. Winnett Jr. of Torrance, who traded his wife's 2007 Lexus IS 250 for a Buick Acadia after she experienced a runaway acceleration incident in early August. "It's just too risky." The IS 250 is one of the models included in the recall.

Automakers recall millions of cars each year in the U.S. to address various problems. The issues can be life-threatening, such as the defective tires that led to Ford Motor Co.'s recall in 2000-2001 of millions of Firestone tires sold as original equipment on Explorer sport utility vehicles.

Or the problems can be trivial. Honda Motor Co. recalled more than a million vehicles in 2006 to replace owner's manuals that contained an erroneous phone number.

The runaway acceleration problem is just the latest in a spate of quality missteps that have plagued Toyota in recent years.

In 2005, the automaker had to recall more than 2.3 million vehicles. Among the problems were steering defects in certain pickup trucks and SUVs and a software glitch that could cause some Priuses to stall or shut down.

In 2007, Toyota settled a class-action lawsuit filed by customers who complained of oil sludge buildup in their vehicles' engines. And even before this week's Tundra recall, the company had been dealing with complaints that its Tacoma and Tundra pickups were rust-prone.

Two years ago, Consumer Reports magazine -- often accused by U.S. automakers of unfairly favoring Asian brands over American -- suspended its practice of automatically giving new Toyota vehicles a positive recommendation. The action came after the magazine's vehicle testers decided that the brand's history of dependability could no longer be relied upon.

From the L.A. Times

Toyota widens recall to target gas pedals in 3.8 million vehiclesToyota to replace gas pedals on 3.8 million recalled vehicles

Toyota: Staff to stay put in California|dailybreeze.com

Toyota to recall 110,000 Tundras over rust|dailybreeze.com

Toyota recalling about 110,000 Tundras and replacing gas pedals on 3.8 million recalled...|dailynews.com

Toyota to replace 3.8 million gas pedals|chicagobreakingnews.com

Toyota to replace gas pedals|chicagotribune.com

Toyota Recalls Recalls 110,000 Tundra Trucks Over Rust|foxnews.com

Recall another blow to Toyota's reputation

Some say the Japanese company has sacrificed its legendary quality in recent years to reach the goal of becoming the world's No. 1 automaker.

"Toyota has spent the last five or 10 years concentrating on being the biggest instead of the best, and that's a shame," said Jake Fisher, senior engineer at the nonprofit Consumer Union, which publishes Consumer Reports.

That kind of negative perception could ultimately erode the price premium that Toyota has long enjoyed in the U.S. because of its reliability, said Mark Oline, an auto industry analyst for Fitch Ratings.

The results of the Insurance Institute's latest crash tests were especially galling to the automaker, which last year had 11 top safety picks among its Toyota, Lexus and Scion nameplates.

The institute, which is funded by insurance companies, conducts independent tests that it hopes will lead to improvements in auto safety. For this year's tests, it added a tough roof-strength requirement that winnowed out several vehicles that had achieved top safety scores in the past.

Toyota said the institute's statement that the automaker had been "shut out" of the top safety picks was "extreme and misleading." The company noted that most of its models weren't tested for roof strength and were thus ineligible to be named top picks.

Toyota's quality stumbles have helped open the door to competitors, particularly Korean automaker Hyundai. And domestic automakers such as Ford may also be able to attract former Toyota loyalists whose trust in the Japanese brand has been eroded.

In 2004, 92% of first-year Toyota owners were willing to recommend their car to a friend, according to research by Art Spinella at CNW Marketing Research -- a virtual tie with Honda for first among mainstream vehicle brands.

Toyota's "recommendation percentage" fell to 88% this year, trailing Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Volkswagen and Hyundai.

Rising concern about runaway acceleration has created an opening for kitchen-table tinkerers like Donald Cook of Ventura. Cook, a veteran auto mechanic, is marketing a $159 device called the Decelerator, which he says will override a vehicle's electronic throttle control during a runaway acceleration episode, reducing a wide-open throttle to idle speed.

Cook is specifically targeting Toyota owners, mentioning the recall prominently in the online ad for his device. Toyota had no comment.

Automakers typically don't divulge how much they spend for specific recalls, lumping the costs in with warranty repairs and related expenses. Toyota said it hadn't calculated how much the current recall would cost.

But based on the solution the company announced Wednesday -- which includes a software upgrade, replacing some floor mats, and modifying and later replacing gas pedals -- the cost could easily exceed $250 million, said Clarence Ditlow, executive director of the nonprofit Center for Auto Safety.

In any case, the damage Toyota is facing could be the kind that doesn't show up as a line item on a financial statement.

"It takes a very long time to establish a reputation for safety and reliability," said Fisher of Consumer Union. "It doesn't take very long to lose it."

martin.zimmerman@ web Link to story http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-toyo...02.story?page=1