STERLING AXLE RDU WORK

the new eye

If they take 1 product away from any plant that thet promised then we need to strike naltionally immediately... Ford can get there no strike guarantee as long as they put the new work in US plants Steerling 1st then what Avon Lake,Walton Hills, Lima next screw that we need to stop this right now....

You voted 'NO' to product commitment one month ago. Today you want to go on strike for what?

Product commitment. Brilliant strategy!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lovefest is making me sick.....

Good leadership doesn't go down swinging....

Good leadership leads and grows solidarity....

I was at the consession explination along ith everyone else....

Our president Jeff Terry wanted us to vote yes on it....

Good leadership??????

Solidarity

Hey dumb ass you will see why Jeff and others wanted a yes vote. If Ford gets what they planned on doing they will keep this work sourced out. Maybe you could tell the rest of us what was wrong with this agreement for those at Sterling? Nothing wrong with it but all the bullshit that was put out.

I hope that Jeff doesn't read this shit.....I know he will keep working for us and for the plant to try and get Ford to bring this work back. So you can post all your BS, but Jeff is a true leader and he will not stop trying to get us that work. Would you like to be one of those other plants sitting out with work going to our competitors? If you don't think so ask someone from Chesterfield, Utica or even Monroe or Indy!! Fk these dumbasses Jeff, keep on fighting for us!

Our COA says no work will leave our plant other than what was agreed on prior to the ratification of the COA because of the last market test....

The master agreement says that no plants will close for the duration of the agreement other than what was agreed on prior to the ratification of our master agreement....

The rest will be up to our next national bargaining team....

I'll never vote to give up our right to strike....EVER...

Solidarity

Get out from under your rock dumbass, do you know how many jobs were previously identified??? Let me help you out over 1200 jobs!! Master Agreement says no plants will close, have you ever heard of the company idling a plant?? That is not closing technically, but it only takes 10-15 to keep it open in idle status!! Hey union guy do yourself a favor and get educated, especially with a name like the unionguy!

Edited by Captain723

Do you even work at STERLING ???

JEFF TERRY - NOT ITALIAN

TERRY SHRUM - NOT ITALIAN - CAL CLARK - NOT ITALIAN - DIANE VIRELLI -MARRIED ITALIAN NOT ITALIAN - FREDDY HAYES , LISA MAYBERRY ,BILLY BLAKE ,LORENZO ROBINSON , NAY CARTER , DAVE WAGNER ,JERMAINE GRADNER ,KENN GAFA , NEIL WAYLLN ,LARRY BRDAK, TED DIONNE, PAUL MCcLOSKEY ,FRANK SEAZ,TIM WILLIAMS , RICK WILSON ,TIM SKIPINSKI,BILL TONDREAU,ROSE WILLIAMS,MIKE WAGNER,KEVIN MCcAULEY,BEVERLY RICHARDSON,GEOGE DRESKE,MIKE LISIECKE,JOHN COMBS,RICH DUNFORD - ALL NOT ITALIAN so you are really not makin alot of sense 30 people in our union not italian you are a racist and shouldn't vote for someone because of race , color , age , maybe thats why you can't get elected , thank GOD !! owe by the way SOLIDARITY

Good Luck with that. I think Jeff is going to be re-elected by 85% of the vote! Even if we did'nt like this last modification!

Who else is there that is experienced at the local? Let's get real!

Our bargaining committe and appointees should work harder on fixing our issues than making the President look bad every chance they get to deflect attention away from themselves!

Edited by TheEagle

If they take 1 product away from any plant that thet promised then we need to strike naltionally immediately... Ford can get there no strike guarantee as long as they put the new work in US plants Steerling 1st then what Avon Lake,Walton Hills, Lima next screw that we need to stop this right now....

This is work we have done at Sterling since 1945!!! Shafts and Cases. Neil Wallyn and the Bargaining Committee lost that work in the second or third local contract modification we had.. COA they called them.

Neil lost 200 to 300 jobs.

Jeff Brought in an 11x axle (which is a 10.5 modifies axle) and the RDU which we currently did not offically get!

I feel a little more secure with Jeff Terry's batting percentage than Neil Wallyn's or anyone in the bargaining committee!

I feel that is why some elected people are jealous of him! He seems to get what he sets out after and figures out a way to get us there.

People like him and he is always friendly and will listen to you. He is a hustler and always answers his phone or at least will call you back!

What is wrong with that? I expect that from our President!

I expect more from our bargaining Committee!

This is work we have done at Sterling since 1945!!! Shafts and Cases. Neil Wallyn and the Bargaining Committee lost that work in the second or third local contract modification we had.. COA they called them.

Jeff Brought in an 11x axle (which is a 10.5 modifies axle) and the RDU which we currently did not offically get!

I feel a little more secure with Jeff Terry's batting percentage than Neil Wallyn's or anyone in the bargaining committee!

I feel that is why some elected people are jealous of him! He seems to get what he sets out after and figures out a way to get us there.

People like him and he is always friendly and will listen to you. He is a hustler and always answers his phone or at least will call you back!

I think Jeff should run for Chairman instead of President. His talents are too good to be wasted at the local hall!!

Eagles....

You just make me laugh....

Solidarity

Hey dumb ass you will see why Jeff and others wanted a yes vote. If Ford gets what they planned on doing they will keep this work sourced out. Maybe you could tell the rest of us what was wrong with this agreement for those at Sterling? Nothing wrong with it but all the bullshit that was put out.

I hope that Jeff doesn't read this shit.....I know he will keep working for us and for the plant to try and get Ford to bring this work back. So you can post all your BS, but Jeff is a true leader and he will not stop trying to get us that work. Would you like to be one of those other plants sitting out with work going to our competitors? If you don't think so ask someone from Chesterfield, Utica or even Monroe or Indy!! Fk these dumbasses Jeff, keep on fighting for us!

Nothing wrong with it????

How about no good faith bargaining????

How about go talk to the arbitrator if you want improvments in wages and benefits????

How about wage freeze that extends into the contract beyond the one that will be negotiated next September????

How about no right to strike????

I need to get educated?????

You'd probabley sell your soul for a milkyway bar.....

Solidarity

You voted 'NO' to product commitment one month ago. Today you want to go on strike for what?

Product commitment. Brilliant strategy!

We didn't vote no to product commitment....

They weren't offering any more product committment than what they were offering before the first concession....

We voted no a company that said, we want you to agree us not bargaining in good faith with you, and when we screw you even more, we don't want you to be able to strike over it....

Solidarity

We didn't vote no to product commitment....

They weren't offering any more product committment than what they were offering before the first concession....

We voted no a company that said, we want you to agree us not bargaining in good faith with you, and when we screw you even more, we don't want you to be able to strike over it....

Solidarity

didnt they offer the RDU work?

How about no right to strike????

I need to get educated?????

You'd probabley sell your soul for a milkyway bar.....

Solidarity

CBS Evening News for

Tuesday, Sep 14, 1976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headline: Auto Industries / Strike / UAW / Ford Motors

Abstract: (Studio) UAW (United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America) strike against Ford Motors due to begin at midnight tonight; length of strike can affect other inds., therefore the total economy, thus having effect on presidential campaign.

REPORTER: Walter Cronkite

(Dearborn, Michigan) Workers picket Ford Company headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, where talks being held. UAW (United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America) strike fund noted. Major issue in negotiations is working time; union wants to give existing employees incrd. time off with no salary reduction to increase auto industry employment. [uAW President Leonard WOODCOCK - says they've told Ford Motors they want certain number of days off during year to bring more people back into employment force.] (September 9, 1976 film.) [Ford Company chrmn. Henry FORD, II - says people can't be paid for not working and still have economy growth.] Many workers reluctant to go on strike for matters other than money.

REPORTER: Don Webster

Your no right to strike arguement is and always has been uneducated BS! While it is true the 'OctoMod' denied our right to strike over wage increases, it left intact the right to strike over any other issue. Recent history, the strike in 1976 is simple proof. The major issue was working time, not wages.

Why don't you and others get off your high horse, your holy pulpit and be honest. Why did you vote no to product commitment that other Ford locations needed? Because you wanted to retain right to strike for increased wages. Personal greed at the expense of others livelyhood all under the misused banner of 'SOLIDARITY'.

Excuse me but I did not vote no so I could strike for more $money.

I don't believe in a union having to bow down to binding arbitration.

Period.

Exclamation point!

If we had voted yes and went into arbitration we would've given up our right to strike over any and all issues not related to monetary compensation, until said arbitration was completed.

Don't put words in my mouth chunky soup boy.

How about no good faith bargaining???? There was new work identified, skilled trades on production getting $5 pay raise, Export vehicle for Louisville, Engine for Romeo, additional stampings for walton hills, extension for Livonia transmission, gear work for Sharonville.

How about go talk to the arbitrator if you want improvments in wages and benefits???? Not, if you want improvements, only if they do not agree on improvements!

How about wage freeze that extends into the contract beyond the one that will be negotiated next September???? Wage freeze for employees that the company doesn't even have yet!!

How about no right to strike???? This is just fking stupid, again get educated, still would have maintained the right to strike over H&S, outside contracting, production standards. Ask KC what they took a strike vote on? It wasn't wages and benefits!!

I need to get educated????? So yes dumbass, you need to be educated!

You'd probabley sell your soul for a milkyway bar..... No just educated enough to know history, and reasons for striking!!

Solidarity

CBS Evening News for

Tuesday, Sep 14, 1976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headline: Auto Industries / Strike / UAW / Ford Motors

Abstract: (Studio) UAW (United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America) strike against Ford Motors due to begin at midnight tonight; length of strike can affect other inds., therefore the total economy, thus having effect on presidential campaign.

REPORTER: Walter Cronkite

(Dearborn, Michigan) Workers picket Ford Company headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, where talks being held. UAW (United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America) strike fund noted. Major issue in negotiations is working time; union wants to give existing employees incrd. time off with no salary reduction to increase auto industry employment. [uAW President Leonard WOODCOCK - says they've told Ford Motors they want certain number of days off during year to bring more people back into employment force.] (September 9, 1976 film.) [Ford Company chrmn. Henry FORD, II - says people can't be paid for not working and still have economy growth.] Many workers reluctant to go on strike for matters other than money.

REPORTER: Don Webster

Your no right to strike arguement is and always has been uneducated BS! While it is true the 'OctoMod' denied our right to strike over wage increases, it left intact the right to strike over any other issue. Recent history, the strike in 1976 is simple proof. The major issue was working time, not wages.

Why don't you and others get off your high horse, your holy pulpit and be honest. Why did you vote no to product commitment that other Ford locations needed? Because you wanted to retain right to strike for increased wages. Personal greed at the expense of others livelyhood all under the misused banner of 'SOLIDARITY'.

I'm sure your scewed point of view comes from watching the news instead of actually reading the modification....

Lazy....

Solidarity

Gee wiz Captian, you had me on the same time as you....

I was ready for you to educate me bro....

Oh well.... I guess you'll just have to stick to name calling and sounding like you know what you're talking about....

Solidarity

Uniondick...you are the racist anti Italian/white person on here. I just want the best people to represent me. No matter what race!

:redcard: That comment was a disgrace to all of us who are Italian, White or just a human being! It should not be tolerated!

Then you try to turn it around on the person you insulted! Your not as smart as you claim you are! :finger:

Edited by TheEagle