Tracking Info Requested On 2010 Ford Flex

cal1

Is the production day available yet? At what point will the digital window sticker be available?

I think I have the address to retrieve the sticker, I just don't know when it should be available.

Thanks Very Much, and I hope you had a very nice Holiday

I have posted in the past about tracking my Ford Flex. I am currently getting a major run around on the final delivery date out so I am hoping someone might be able to help a fellow Ford fan out and attempt to get some information on my vehicle. The VIN is 2FMHK6CC2ABA73856 and any info on the car would greatly be appreciated as I am so frustrated right now.

Thank you very much.

Mike

Well you know what mrmike I am also so frustrated right now. By you hijacking my thread. And I see that I am not the first one you have done this to. Why don't you have a little consideration and start your own topic, the way you are supposed to.

Edited by jrys

Your vehicle is in the yard waiting to be shipped. I'll check on Friday to see if it's gone or not.

cal1,

Will my Flex still need to go to the upfitters to have the remote starter option installed before it is shipped to my Dealer here in NY?

Is anybody there, does anybody care?

There was a CN Rail strike that lasted a few days. It's over now, but has (apparently) caused a backlog and logistics mess at Oakville, so your Flex is likely just sitting at the rail depot. Maybe it is keeping my MKT company.... :reading:

What bothers me is the lack of assistance from Ford Customer Support. When you call them the info they have is always very dated.

When I called them yesterday (Friday 12/18/2009) the latest update they could come up with was from 12/09/2009. You would think they could do better than that.

Your vehicle is in the yard waiting to be shipped. I'll check on Friday to see if it's gone or not.

cal1,

Any update? The only information which I feel like I can have any confidence in comes from you.

Thanks and have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Edited by jrys

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked with the Ford Customer Care Center and

lo and behold their was an update form 11:30 AM today.

It said that my Flex was released to the transport company today.

I still don't know when it will actually head out on a truck or

what the quality hold for so long was for, but it's definitely

a step in the right direction. SOUTH!