atlanta assembly plant tribute video

dozerman

here's a good video for all the ex atlanta workers wherever you now may be. the plant where the fusion should have been built. what happened ron gettelfinger, i guess this is call the way forward, shut down your most efficient plants. happy( would have been)birthday atlanta. good luck all atlanta workers wherever you may now be, take care and God bless

here's a good video for all the ex atlanta workers wherever you now may be. the plant where the fusion should have been built. what happened ron gettelfinger, i guess this is call the way forward, shut down your most efficient plants. happy( would have been)birthday atlanta. good luck all atlanta workers wherever you may now be, take care and God bless

I usually just read this board but this video is something I feel I need to reply to. I work with many people from the Atlants plant and this video brought a tear to my eye. This is so sad and I hope it does'nt happen at KCAP. But you never know what the idiots at the top have in store for us. Thanks fro sharing the video.

I usually just read this board but this video is something I feel I need to reply to. I work with many people from the Atlants plant and this video brought a tear to my eye. This is so sad and I hope it does'nt happen at KCAP. But you never know what the idiots at the top have in store for us. Thanks fro sharing the video.

This is ome of the saddest movie clips I have seen. Every job has a person that I could find an equal in at my former plant STAP, that is soon to close and probably Wixon was the same. These plants were all top in quality, I wonder what they do with all the awards that were given to these plants. Guess Fords new way is "work real hard to be the best you will get f**ked before the rest.

This is ome of the saddest movie clips I have seen. Every job has a person that I could find an equal in at my former plant STAP, that is soon to close and probably Wixon was the same. These plants were all top in quality, I wonder what they do with all the awards that were given to these plants. Guess Fords new way is "work real hard to be the best you will get f**ked before the rest.

well said