AAI latest seniority date

playball31

I started working as a temp employee at AAI in September and I cant remember or seem to find where I wrote down what they gave us as a seniority date. Can someone please help if they know what this date was that they gave us as our seniority date?? Thanks

They used to post the plant senority in the great hall, just outside the cafeteria.

It should also be on your weekly overtime sheets if they do not have it posted, worst case is go to labor and get a print out stating your seniority date.

I havent been to work because ive been sick. I wanted it for the call in, but ive just been leaving a message thru HR. Thanks tho.

I havent been to work because ive been sick. I wanted it for the call in, but ive just been leaving a message thru HR. Thanks tho.

Wow some temp who hired in September who's calling in sick and I've been laid off for 8 months. Marry Christmas Ford management and UAW international, that’s the way to look out for your employees.

Wow some temp who hired in September who's calling in sick and I've been laid off for 8 months. Marry Christmas Ford management and UAW international, that’s the way to look out for your employees.

I happen to have 15 years at Ford. I am a skilled tradesman work temp production. Its not like I started in September, Ass