nesc

Has anyone had to call nesc lately? I was calling to take a loan on my 401k and had to wait on hold for almost two hours...then they gave me a "loan" officer who had no idea what was going on and could not answer any Questions...this person was NOT an acs employee but a Ford one..Is the tesphe program in transition between fidelity and the new company? I hope this is not going to be the permanent way this program is handled if god forbid you wanna talk to someone....anyone know? p.s still no check almost a week later

Has anyone had to call nesc lately? I was calling to take a loan on my 401k and had to wait on hold for almost two hours...then they gave me a "loan" officer who had no idea what was going on and could not answer any Questions...this person was NOT an acs employee but a Ford one..Is the tesphe program in transition between fidelity and the new company? I hope this is not going to be the permanent way this program is handled if god forbid you wanna talk to someone....anyone know? p.s still no check almost a week later

you can just do it on the website.

Yes they have transitioned to ACS from Fidelity. You should have gotten a letter in the mail.There was a blackout period from Dec 24 to Jan 5. The web site is www.myfordbenefits.com or and I am quoting from the letter "Through an ACS Personal Benefits Rep at the NESC at 1-800-248-4444" Your Social sec # as your user ID and your birthdate as your password.

If you need this money in less than a week or so, you will want to wait on hold. There is no way to expedite your loan check if you do it on the website. Also there is no way to do electronic funds transfers as there was with fidelity. Not real happy with this whole situation