2011 F-350 VIN Tracking Request

I can understand that you are eager but maybee production hasn´t yet started? At the dealers for delivery in March is the last thing I heard. Not a single sign of any production at Kentucky yet.

You are correct in thinking that production has yet to begin. The latest word I had (from 2 weeks ago) is 2010 production is expected to be completed on February 4th. On February 5th they plan on running 50 2011's for testing. The week of February 8th is scheduled as a down week for KTP while antifreeze tanks and lines are cleaned. Coolant is being changed from Premium Gold to Specialty Orange. Some retooling will also be completed during the down week. On February 15th full on 2011 production is scheduled to begin.

You are correct in thinking that production has yet to begin. The latest word I had (from 2 weeks ago) is 2010 production is expected to be completed on February 4th. On February 5th they plan on running 50 2011's for testing. The week of February 8th is scheduled as a down week for KTP while antifreeze tanks and lines are cleaned. Coolant is being changed from Premium Gold to Specialty Orange. Some retooling will also be completed during the down week. On February 15th full on 2011 production is scheduled to begin.

Thanks for the info. :D