Grievance

Fordemployee189

Yes lets look back in time. Leading up to Feb concessions vote i said vote no, it saved the company squat, I said they would be back for more. What did you say ,oh you called me an idiot. 8 mos later they were back for more i called you an idiot. Sadly i didn't archive any of your posts from this time. I just remembered names of the fools and your name topped the list. I have sided with no one, i don't need any ones( chripers ) help in determining that you indeed are an idiot.You applaud bob king LOL you must be kidding. He and his grievance are the farce he's just trying to make himself look good after sending out his troops to lie,threaten, and scare people only to have it blow up in his face. He should be impeached today he is a weasel and you are an idiot. Chriper did let me know you were a woman with a husband in the international keep kissing that ass maybe you can get in too they always have room for one more idiot. have a nice night STUPID P. S. I HAVE BALLS AND THEY ARE WHITE

Dee De Dee Da Dee...I hab balls and dey arwe white...Tell us Mr. Whiteballs...are they also very little like your f'ckin' brain? I'm guessing tiny little green grapes, big cliff shaped forehead, and knuckles dragging on the ground. Look everybody, "Blue Oval Forums! So easy a caveman can do it!".

Wow, I dont understand people, the company blatantly violated the agreement in giving back tuition assistance, bonuses and 401k match!! Bob King shouldn't have told the local unions to file a grievance, one should have already been filed! We gave up a lot in the modification and in order for the company to survive all parties had to come to the table with savings, Bond Holders, salaried and the UAW. This is why they negotiated the equity of sacrafice to combat the company doing this. I applaud them for have the foresight to demand this is the modification. Now I can tell you what the company is going to claim, they pay their salaried people under the industry average (HORSE SHIT) and they are afraid they are going to leave (MORE HORSE SHIT, WHERE THEY GOING TO FKING GO). So that will be their generic answer and what we will be asking for is something similar, same in equity! Now if we do not get something they can arbitrated and the arbitrator will rule on what we should get back, not necessarily get back exactly what they get, but something with the same $$! So why is that wasting your fking time, making the company uphold the agreement??? Wow, unfking believable and ungreatful!

Captain weren't you one of the biggest cheerleaders saying we need to ratify the last concession agreement???? And now you are switching sides??? Why don't you make up your mind on where you stand on the issues, either that or go back and read your previous posts!

Dee De Dee Da Dee...I hab balls and dey arwe white...Tell us Mr. Whiteballs...are they also very little like your f'ckin' brain? I'm guessing tiny little green grapes, big cliff shaped forehead, and knuckles dragging on the ground. Look everybody, "Blue Oval Forums! So easy a caveman can do it!".

WOW that is funny, to bad your still an idiot in case you forgot. I would say more but i got a cramp i think i have to take a soupy. Have a nice day you 2 IDIOTS

Thought i would give my vision of you since you seem to have one of me. Lets see, a meely mouthed lard azzed wench,with no seniority, who has her nose in everybody's business, can't do a job, thinks everyone likes her( i am sure they don't ) and would do anything or anyone to get a union job. BYE IDIOT

Edited by bigphish

Thought i would give my vision of you since you seem to have one of me. Lets see, a meely mouthed lard azzed wench,with no seniority, who has her nose in everybody's business, can't do a job, thinks everyone likes her( i am sure they don't ) and would do anything or anyone to get a union job. BYE IDIOT

Edited by Pulse

WOW that is funny, to bad your still an idiot in case you forgot. I would say more but i got a cramp i think i have to take a soupy. Have a nice day you 2 IDIOTS

Ask your mommy to change your diaper so you don't stink-up the house, like you stink-up this forum.

• Like 1