'85 Seniority Rule

Stugots

The 1985 seniority rule which allows employees to keep all their earned seniority towards retirement, but gives them a plant seniority date of 1985 is outdated and needs to be looked at seriously.-----------------------------------------------------That rule served its purpose well but has become antiquated and outdated as time passed it by.------------------------------------------------------With all the moving of employees from facility to facility the rule needs to be overhauled.----------------------------------------------------The date must be modified to reflect the seniority of the current workforce.-----------------------------------------------------Either 1995 or 2005 plant seniority should be established at this years convention.

The 1985 seniority rule which allows employees to keep all their earned seniority towards retirement, but gives them a plant seniority date of 1985 is outdated and needs to be looked at seriously.-----------------------------------------------------That rule served its purpose well but has become antiquated and outdated as time passed it by.------------------------------------------------------With all the moving of employees from facility to facility the rule needs to be overhauled.----------------------------------------------------The date must be modified to reflect the seniority of the current workforce.-----------------------------------------------------Either 1995 or 2005 plant seniority should be established at this years convention.

ROFL!!! Be very careful what you wish for.

Self serving crap has a way of creeping up your crack and ruining your tighty whitey future.

ETA: Add this post to the other thread of the same header that you made in your stupor of stupidity. Now kiss off.

Edited by Trufflebuns
  • Like 1

Your name is truffleBUNS and you have a fascination with feces.---------------------------------------------------------What else do I need to know about you?-----------------------------------------------------------Also I prefer boxer/briefs over tighty whiteys--------------------------------------------------------Thanks

Your name is truffleBUNS and you have a fascination with feces.---------------------------------------------------------What else do I need to know about you?-----------------------------------------------------------Also I prefer boxer/briefs over tighty whiteys--------------------------------------------------------Thanks

I don't care about your depraved proclivities. Shit your pants and eat it for all I care.

Now, Sonny, get in line behind your betters and earn your senority rights like we did.

Spoiled whining brat.

• Like 2

There you go again with the doo doo talk you scat freak, now go get the truffles out of your buns I can smell your stench from here.

You hijack your own thread to talk about poo poo again?

Geez you adhd kids will be the death of this country soon.

No wonder you didn't take advantage of etap while you had the chance.

*Hint* Disability is your friend.

I believe it is evident who was the childish name caller in the thread.--------------------------------------------------------I don't have the time for this.----------------------------------------------------------Thanks

----------------------------------coward-----------------------------sos------------------------------got your number buoy 0! ;-))