Who's the biggest A$$hole?

Pulse

:headscratch:

Hold on a fuckin minute, How the hell did you win? You havent even gotten a vote. What the fuck Is WRH the official asshole appointer? I protest the outcome of this election. No wait, er uh , no, I can't protest an election. Holy hell if I did that , I'd have to claim the Donovan name. Fuck that....you win Beans its yours .......I agree SOUPBEANS is the biggest asshole. :hysterical:

Hold on a damn minute...lol...There are a few "serious" a$$holes that haven't chimed in yet over here. Can anyone guess who I might be refering too? :headscratch:

:headscratch:

Hold on a damn minute...lol...There are a few "serious" a$$holes that haven't chimed in yet over here. Can anyone guess who I might be refering too? :headscratch:

I just had to post on here.my wife is rolling on the ground.soupbeans you are a riot.so im not picking favorites.after me and my wife

looked at all the results.and from the statements that wrh put on here. bucktooth pulse it looks like 110 percent soupbeans wins. based

on the remarks wrh made quote you are the biggest asshole that was a vote from wrh.quote just shut the f up. the big quote was

everyone knows your a asshole.not only did wrh cast his vote then cast every ones vote by making that statement.this is funny as hell

my wife has been going nuts laughing over this so i had to chime in this is the best. thanks for a good time.

• Like 3

I just had to post on here.my wife is rolling on the ground.soupbeans you are a riot.so im not picking favorites.after me and my wife

looked at all the results.and from the statements that wrh put on here. bucktooth pulse it looks like 110 percent soupbeans wins. based

on the remarks wrh made quote you are the biggest asshole that was a vote from wrh.quote just shut the f up. the big quote was

everyone knows your a asshole.not only did wrh cast his vote then cast every ones vote by making that statement.this is funny as hell

my wife has been going nuts laughing over this so i had to chime in this is the best. thanks for a good time.

Your welcome...lol...I've had a blast n lmao over this too. I've been accused of bein' an a$$hole. And only an a$$hole would start something like this....Cei la vive...

• Like 1

Just as you are a prime example of inbreeding IDIOT

HEY HEY! I CAN SHARE THIS TROPHY.BELIEVE ME WITH THE SIZE OF THE CHEEKS AND SHEAR SIZE OF THE HOLE

ON THIS THING.THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH.SO SETTLE DOWN. AS FOR WRH I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIM OR

HER FOR ELECTING OR GIVING ME THIS AWARD.ALL I HAVE TO SAY WRH I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN! I WILL BE

THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE YOU WILL EVER KNOW IN YOUR LIFE.MY NEW BUDDY.I WILL NEVER I MEAN NEVER LEAVE

YOUR SIDE. IN ALL AGAIN I REALLY THANK YOU IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

PULSE / BIGPHISH / WRH THE TROPHY HAS COME BACK TO TITTLE TOWN.

SOUPBEANS

ssswwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

asshole........... a stupid,incompetent,or detestable person.......... I would say that describes you to a tee IDIOT

Sorry SOUPBEANS it appears to me that "bigphish" is challenging your Title Belt. Look alive he wants the belt!!! LMAO...

• Like 1

Sorry SOUPBEANS it appears to me that "bigphish" is challenging your Title Belt. Look alive he wants the belt!!! LMAO...

I OFFERED TO SHARE. IF THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! ITS GAME ON BIGPHISH!!!

I HAVE THE TROPHY/BELT .LIKE I SAID THE SHEAR SIZE OF THE HOLE PART

WOULD GO AROUND BOTH OF US.ITS LIKE THE SIZE OF THE SHARK JAWS

ON THE MOVIE JAWS.THE CHEEK PART IS WHATS AMAZING.BUT ITS MINE!!!!!

AND I AM THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE CHAMPION SO BRING IT.

SOUPBEANS

swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I OFFERED TO SHARE. IF THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! ITS GAME ON BIGPHISH!!!

I HAVE THE TROPHY/BELT .LIKE I SAID THE SHEAR SIZE OF THE HOLE PART

WOULD GO AROUND BOTH OF US.ITS LIKE THE SIZE OF THE SHARK JAWS

ON THE MOVIE JAWS.THE CHEEK PART IS WHATS AMAZING.BUT ITS MINE!!!!!

AND I AM THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE CHAMPION SO BRING IT.

SOUPBEANS

swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerchug: :banvictory:

Your best post ever you didn't anything. Just as it should be IDIOT

This is ridiculous, I didn't make the list. I'm calling my committeeman and filing a grievance. I signed the bid. I'm qualified, I also have enough time on the job to hold this position!

Edited by Furious1Auto

IDK Furious...there is some serious competition going on right now from Phishy Pants. He wants the belt like the last slice of pizza. Unfortunately to qualify for the belt you must not be able to intertwine intelligence with sarcasm. I've known you to do that well...(compliment). Phishy Pants seems to just bang on the keys with those "caveman paws" and hopes for the best. I am finding it rather entertaining though. Does that make me an a$$hole? I have a suspicious feeling that PPants changed his name recently. Secret Squirrel say's maybe he'll leave everyone else alone while we have that walnut sized brain with the limited attention span focused over here! I'm an a$$hole yodee"O" yodee"O' He likes lullaby's too...LMAO!!!

IDK Furious...there is some serious competition going on right now from Phishy Pants. He wants the belt like the last slice of pizza. Unfortunately to qualify for the belt you must not be able to intertwine intelligence with sarcasm. I've known you to do that well...(compliment). Phishy Pants seems to just bang on the keys with those "caveman paws" and hopes for the best. I am finding it rather entertaining though. Does that make me an a$$hole? I have a suspicious feeling that PPants changed his name recently. Secret Squirrel say's maybe he'll leave everyone else alone while we have that walnut sized brain with the limited attention span focused over here! I'm an a$$hole yodee"O" yodee"O' He likes lullaby's too...LMAO!!!

Your not only an IDIOT your a very strange one.

Pulse has quite a following. Another wannabee union rep?

Cute feegit ; ) The only following that I have here besides a few friends are the "Village Idiot's"...ie...phisy pants and the other one whom I'll leave their name out of right now cuz they have been leaving me be. I appreciate that. I may be a smartass once in a while in good fun, but I try not to be a prick unless provoked or attacked at least twice by the same individual. It is what it is...

• 3 weeks later...

There has been a lot of a$$hole remarks and bickering amongst all you assholes...LOL!!! How 'bout some more votes...???

I am refering to the "Corruption" thread by the way...bless you all... ; }

Edited by Pulse