Ford Fiesta Movement Agent

fiestadan

Hey everyone,

My name is Dan. I was selected to be apart of the Ford Fiesta Movement Chapter 2. I get to test drive the car until June. I'm supposed to get the car tomorrow. I can't wait! Once I get a chance I'll post some pictures and video.

Hey everyone,

My name is Dan. I was selected to be apart of the Ford Fiesta Movement Chapter 2. I get to test drive the car until June. I'm supposed to get the car tomorrow. I can't wait! Once I get a chance I'll post some pictures and video.

Hi Dan- is the Fiesta you will be driving a (pre-production) North American unit, or a European one like the cars used in the original Fiesta Movement events?

Hi Dan- is the Fiesta you will be driving a (pre-production) North American unit, or a European one like the cars used in the original Fiesta Movement events?

id like to welcome dan to blue oval, i work with dan, and had told him about the web site, im sure everyone will make him feel welcomed. i dont want to speak for dan, but the car that he has is from europe. im suposed to see the car this sun, at work. i drive a mustang, my 2nd one, and ive been a member on this site for a few years now. dan is located in the central florida area, so if thier are any members who are from fla, or will be in fla, then im sure dan will be showing the car to blue oval members. thats really part of the deal with ford, to show the car, and pretty much promote it. i had wanted to do this myself, but was not picked by ford :ohsnap: , im in my 40s, they are looking for a younger demographics. this car will appeal to all ages really, so i look foward in hearing what dan has to say about it, maybe someone out here has some questions for him, more so now than ever, because im not seeing very much info regarding the car on here as yet...................... mustang_fla_guy :idea:

post-30148-12677282231133_thumb.jpg

Edited by mustang_fla_guy