employee forum moderator

cg3de

This has gotto be the dumbest ass thread ever..

Sorry, but this thread is better than any political thread on this site. Republicans vs. Democrats? People really fight about that!

Guess what? They are ALL crooks. After a politician is elected, their job is not to represent their constituents anymore but to get re-elected.

Our whole system needs to be changed.

/rant

Sorry, but this thread is better than any political thread on this site. Republicans vs. Democrats? People really fight about that!

Guess what? They are ALL crooks. After a politician is elected, their job is not to represent their constituents anymore but to get re-elected.

Our whole system needs to be changed.

/rant

Sorry man...I'm just chapped about suggesting "moderators"...

More like chapped from kissing all that a$$ shut up IDIOT

Is there a moderator in the house??? Whatever...bigphish....it seems to be clear that personal attacks are no longer tolerated by some posters. I for one agree with that. However, I don't think a moderator is necessary at the end of the day. I think if you started your own thread of "I Hate Pulse" you would feel better. Think of all the reasons that you don't know anything about me and see how many posts you can come up with. I really just want you to get some peace.

Is there a moderator in the house??? Whatever...bigphish....it seems to be clear that personal attacks are no longer tolerated by some posters. I for one agree with that. However, I don't think a moderator is necessary at the end of the day. I think if you started your own thread of "I Hate Pulse" you would feel better. Think of all the reasons that you don't know anything about me and see how many posts you can come up with. I really just want you to get some peace.

Then shut up idiot. I know enough already, your an IDIOT ........just making sure everybody else knows it too.

Since BON is run by outsiders (so to speak), they should moderate their site. How can it be responsibly moderated from the inside? Talk about putting the inmates in charge of the assylum! Nothing will change. Give the offenders warnings and if all else fails, suspend accounts. If BON doesn't want the responsibility that comes with running a web site, maybe they need to shut it down. JMO.....And we all know what they say about those.

• Like 1