Calculating lease payments

jsford91

Hey I was wondering if somebody on this forum could enlighten me as to how one would go about figuring what a monthly lease payment would be. I am looking into reserving a Ford Fiesta but I'd like to at least have an idea of what I would roughly be paying per month. So figure an auto SES Hatch w/ the upgrade pkg @ $19,660 plus xplan and the $595 discount for reserving early (no charge sync) for a 36 month lease.

Let me know what you can come up with.

Thanks

Hey I was wondering if somebody on this forum could enlighten me as to how one would go about figuring what a monthly lease payment would be. I am looking into reserving a Ford Fiesta but I'd like to at least have an idea of what I would roughly be paying per month. So figure an auto SES Hatch w/ the upgrade pkg @ $19,660 plus xplan and the $595 discount for reserving early (no charge sync) for a 36 month lease.

Let me know what you can come up with.

Thanks

If you go to leaseguide.com there is a lease calculator that will give you a very good number. You will need to know the money factor/interest rate as well as the sales price, state sales tax, residual value and length of the lease.

If you go to leaseguide.com there is a lease calculator that will give you a very good number. You will need to know the money factor/interest rate as well as the sales price, state sales tax, residual value and length of the lease.

none of which have been released yet.....rule of thumb, 36 month lease is close to a 60 month purchase, however, no one knows rates on a purchase yet either....reserve the car, you are NOT obligated to buy, BUT, it will get you a $595 voucher should you decide to complete the transaction.....

Edited by Deanh