New Police Interceptor

Pumpmaster

Making the new police Interceptor to look exactly like a production Taurus is the stupidest move Ford can make. This will ultimately hurt civilian Taurus vehicle sales.

IMO, the PI Interceptor is bad news for Chicago.

Ford was going to change PI Sheet Metal from Civvi Crown Vic for 2006 MY.. then Firestone happened... Cops need a steady supply of Facia's and Body panels and the more that are produced, the cheaper they are... so yes, it'd be nice to have different sheet-metal? $$$ rules at the end of the day...

Not trying to stir the pot... just curious... at STAP we Build the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln Town car LWB, Crown Victoria LWB and the Ford Police Interceptor... (wow 6 models from one plant!! hehe) it isn't the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is is the "Police Interceptor" on the Invoice Sticker... isn't there some form of Contract Language about following work? getting to a very sticky point.. seeing as its just the name moving and the car itself doesn't share a single part... again we're also going between Countries and Unions... nor do I really want to live in the States so don't worry brothers and sisters.. I don't want yer job.. hehe

:: EDIT ::

OK that was stupid of me... there obviously isn't anything that crosses borders because the Town Car came from Wixom along w/the automation and nary a Wixom worker came... then again it was also a different Model year that came...? Help me out here guys...

Edited by StapRoboSitter