MKT collision warning system

We have had problems with the collision warning system since day one...now 6 months ago. Since the system is linked to the cruise control, we also have a malfunctioning cruise. Does anyone have similar problems? Ford has re-programmed the computer 5 times, each time saying the upgrade would correct the problem. The system will only stay engaged for about 10 minutes and then stops functioning. It has been impossible to talk to anyone at Ford. Customer service at it's worst.

We have had problems with the collision warning system since day one...now 6 months ago. Since the system is linked to the cruise control, we also have a malfunctioning cruise. Does anyone have similar problems? Ford has re-programmed the computer 5 times, each time saying the upgrade would correct the problem. The system will only stay engaged for about 10 minutes and then stops functioning. It has been impossible to talk to anyone at Ford. Customer service at it's worst.

My last car was a SHO with the same option, never had a problem......At the end of the day.....the dealer is the one who is going to fix your car....I don't like to say this, but try another dealer...some are better than others, Having said that, I will see what I can find out for you. Stay tuned.

• 1 month later...

:shades: just past 3100 miles. The only fault I've found on my MKt is the carpeting on the passenger side has come untucked and I got some scratches on the wide door sills and the aluminum door sill plates. Other than that it is still awesome :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

34967.png