Number of 2011 Mustangs made per day? Total Order?

alphawar

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have the current produciton numbers but as of April 1 Ford had over 17,700 new Mustangs on the lots of dealers. With a 79 day supply.

Somehow I find this number to be very difficult to believe. Therre are wayyyy too many of us still waiting for cars that were ordered, and wayyyy too few on dealer lots- there are NONE in any dealer possession within 50 miles of me, and I bought from one of the biggest Mustang dealers in the Northeast !

Edited by postalworker

Don't have the current produciton numbers but as of April 1 Ford had over 17,700 new Mustangs on the lots of dealers. With a 79 day supply.

That isn't what I was asking. I want to know the daily production of 2011 Mustangs as of now from Ford's Flat Rock plant. I would guess that you are talking about the 2010 models that are currently on the dealer lots.

Dealer I bought my Kona Blue V6 from had no 2011 Gt's yet.. They had 4 V-6's to choose from. Since it has 305 h.p. I went for it. Window sticker says 31 m.p.g. highway with an automatic. Less than 100 miles on it, so I am taking it easy so far. Rides nice!