BC Fired for Theft, Grievance Withdrawn & $70,000 Buy-Off Given

The way the story goes is....Don was scheduled to his union rep. job during the holiday period...reported his hours as if he was in the shop....when he was seen in Las Vegas by someone from personnel....he was offered a chance to change his hours and refused...he was then "fired". I call this a story because I wasn't in Vegas or in the shop during the holiday....but that is how it was told to me....I heard he went to Brookpark....but I don't know if that is true or not.

your in the ballpark longball .he got double paid from the local and company.thats how it played out bottom line.and vegas was part of it. and yes personnel thats right along with many others.he was then put in a well lets just say honey cone where he was in gen that didnt exists and brookpark reeeeeaaaaaalyyyy had a problem with him coming there.so hes not there hes in rowe limbo and getting paid for it. so i would like my elected officials for the convention next week to bring this up and yes TIM FUCKING ROWE IS ONE OF THEM . WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SON OF A BITCH DON ROWE LEECH SUCKING ANTI UNION PRICK STILL GETTING PAID AND NOT WORKING? come on timmy you fucking hog cutting company using time wasting piece of of shit.call them out at the convention on your brother and show some balls timmy for this membership. YOU WONT YOU BALLESS HAIR PAINTED TWO FACED FUCK.

THIS IS YOUR ANSWER LONGBALL .

soupbeans

SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

your in the ballpark longball .he got double paid from the local and company.thats how it played out bottom line.and vegas was part of it. and yes personnel thats right along with many others.he was then put in a well lets just say honey cone where he was in gen that didnt exists and brookpark reeeeeaaaaaalyyyy had a problem with him coming there.so hes not there hes in rowe limbo and getting paid for it. so i would like my elected officials for the convention next week to bring this up and yes TIM FUCKING ROWE IS ONE OF THEM . WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SON OF A BITCH DON ROWE LEECH SUCKING ANTI UNION PRICK STILL GETTING PAID AND NOT WORKING? come on timmy you fucking hog cutting company using time wasting piece of of shit.call them out at the convention on your brother and show some balls timmy for this membership. YOU WONT YOU BALLESS HAIR PAINTED TWO FACED FUCK.

THIS IS YOUR ANSWER LONGBALL .

soupbeans

SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't ask any question....

• Like 1