Ford charged for deaths of two workers

Hawk00

I'm sure 99.9% of us feel the same way.Are there no moderators on this board?This pitiful Cheese scab pr%ck should get the boot.

Ah yes, don't like the message, so ban the member.

Can't win a debate, don't allow the other side to speak

That my friend, is the cowardly way out

It's a shame that a thread involving the death of two coworkers (union brothers or not) has devolved into whining and namecalling.

Unfortunately, that is the only thing people the mentality of people like Framer, can do

There is one word to describe scum like this Cheese guy.

He is a SCAB.

Too bad he is polluting this thread about two brothers that were killed at work.

Actually, it's called being a honest, hard working, valuable employee.

There are plenty of words to describe you however.

I do feel bad that two people from the Ford Family died. But the responsibility does not fall solely at the feet of Ford.

You know cheese, if you were as brilliant as you would like us to believe (and yes we all believe!) you would step out and start your own business and not depend on someone else taking care of you. Wait a minute that sounds like the rest of us!

Already started the process. Tired of seeing my hard earned money taken from me every week, and watching the entity that takes it piss it away

Ah yes, don't like the message, so ban the member.

Can't win a debate, don't allow the other side to speak

That my friend, is the cowardly way out

Unfortunately, that is the only thing people the mentality of people like Framer, can do

Actually, it's called being a honest, hard working, valuable employee.

There are plenty of words to describe you however.

I do feel bad that two people from the Ford Family died. But the responsibility does not fall solely at the feet of Ford.

Already started the process. Tired of seeing my hard earned money taken from me every week, and watching the entity that takes it piss it away

Rail against the union all you want but creat another thread to do it NOT THIS ONE

• Like 1

Rail against the union all you want but creat another thread to do it NOT THIS ONE

Two people have passed away and people resort to stone throwing.

I can only speak of our Sister from Bramalea, a wonderful woman who left 2 young children behind.

We all have the responsability to work safely so we can rejoin our families at the end of our shift.

• Like 3