AAI list is finally up!

deflep1

Here are the numbers for who got the AAI plant postings: Saline-- 221 people --- 10/16/2000 was the lowest seniority to get it. Sheldon Rd.-- 60 people --- 2/1/1999 was the last person. Dearborn Truck -- 141 people, everyone who signed for it got it, plus they forced a bunch of loan ins to go. The lowest date was in 2007, but if you're a loan in, you have to check the list, because the seniority dates on labors' list may not be what is on your units' list. (some units rank loan ins by company seniority and some give the lowest person in the plant plus 1 day) I don't want to post a specific date for a loan in and be wrong and get them pissed for no reason, so please check. There are no report dates yet for the 3 plants on the list, but the union said they'd know soon. Saline had a lot of high seniority ('87&'88) sign ups, I'm '97 sen. and I had over 150 people above me sign for there. Sheldon Rd. had about 50 higher than me leaving and Dearborn had about 35 higher than me leaving, I hope that gives everybody some perspective on how the numbers fell. They have only a couple of days to let all the people affected by department cuts who have to change depts. or shifts, and come mostly to Trim. Good luck to everyone who's leaving and better luck to those of us who are staying.

Here are the numbers for who got the AAI plant postings: Saline-- 221 people --- 10/16/2000 was the lowest seniority to get it. Sheldon Rd.-- 60 people --- 2/1/1999 was the last person. Dearborn Truck -- 141 people, everyone who signed for it got it, plus they forced a bunch of loan ins to go. The lowest date was in 2007, but if you're a loan in, you have to check the list, because the seniority dates on labors' list may not be what is on your units' list. (some units rank loan ins by company seniority and some give the lowest person in the plant plus 1 day) I don't want to post a specific date for a loan in and be wrong and get them pissed for no reason, so please check. There are no report dates yet for the 3 plants on the list, but the union said they'd know soon. Saline had a lot of high seniority ('87&'88) sign ups, I'm '97 sen. and I had over 150 people above me sign for there. Sheldon Rd. had about 50 higher than me leaving and Dearborn had about 35 higher than me leaving, I hope that gives everybody some perspective on how the numbers fell. They have only a couple of days to let all the people affected by department cuts who have to change depts. or shifts, and come mostly to Trim. Good luck to everyone who's leaving and better luck to those of us who are staying.

How many did Dearborn need total?

How many did Dearborn need total?

About time, eh? So DeFlep, why aren't you coming to the promised land? There's milk and honies. There's over and/or under time opportunities. There's a real cool lunch truck in place of the gourmet Japanese food you all suffer through over there.

You might want to change your mind?.....

post-36938-12773243260315_thumb.jpg

About time, eh? So DeFlep, why aren't you coming to the promised land? There's milk and honies. There's over and/or under time opportunities. There's a real cool lunch truck in place of the gourmet Japanese food you all suffer through over there.

You might want to change your mind?.....

Hey Dave, how's it going? I didn't want a temp position with only 15 months before the contract is up, you could have to leave at any time. Almost no one wants Dearborn Truck, but Michigan Assembly would be a serious possibility for me. (80 openings this fall and maybe 400 next spring) Saline is twice the drive of AAI for me, and I wasn't a big fan of the parts lines at Monroe. I moved up in seniority 240 spots this week and another 140 last month when they let the Woodhaven people finally transfer over there, the Wayne workers go back and also they took the Saline people off the master list. Tony B. tells me about how great it is over there, but not seeing your family for most of 6 or 7 days would not be cool. I have a 1 year old boy, and the first couple of years you don't want to miss that much of their lives. If I was on a straight 40 hour line, then the drive wouldn't be worth it, Obama will have gas & energy prices through the roof when cap & trade passes. I don't eat the Jap food here and the regular food is tasting worse all the time, a lunch truck probably would be better! The union said at the special meeting that if Saline is taken back by Ford, the light blue workers (and orange) would be gone. They'd hire $14 an hour people to fill the spots. I guess you need it still to be an ACH plant to stay there after the contract is up. If things get horrible here, then maybe I could change my mind. Have a good one!

• Like 1

Hey Dave, how's it going? I didn't want a temp position with only 15 months before the contract is up, you could have to leave at any time. Almost no one wants Dearborn Truck, but Michigan Assembly would be a serious possibility for me. (80 openings this fall and maybe 400 next spring) Saline is twice the drive of AAI for me, and I wasn't a big fan of the parts lines at Monroe. I moved up in seniority 240 spots this week and another 140 last month when they let the Woodhaven people finally transfer over there, the Wayne workers go back and also they took the Saline people off the master list. Tony B. tells me about how great it is over there, but not seeing your family for most of 6 or 7 days would not be cool. I have a 1 year old boy, and the first couple of years you don't want to miss that much of their lives. If I was on a straight 40 hour line, then the drive wouldn't be worth it, Obama will have gas & energy prices through the roof when cap & trade passes. I don't eat the Jap food here and the regular food is tasting worse all the time, a lunch truck probably would be better! The union said at the special meeting that if Saline is taken back by Ford, the light blue workers (and orange) would be gone. They'd hire $14 an hour people to fill the spots. I guess you need it still to be an ACH plant to stay there after the contract is up. If things get horrible here, then maybe I could change my mind. Have a good one!

The double secret probation rumor is that come 2011, Saline is Ford, and that AAI will be ACH. The truth in there is, as always, flexible. Glad to hear your priorities are still straight, and I hope yer kid and wife know what a cool dude you truly are. Have a great time riding the waves at AAI, and God bless.

If your basing your decision on gas prices rising then you probably need to manage your finances better or drive something you can afford like an smartcar. We weathered a pretty nice storm under Bush with gas prices shooting through the roof. I think we will be able to manage when we start not depending so much on big oil companies..

If your basing your decision on gas prices rising then you probably need to manage your finances better or drive something you can afford like an smartcar. We weathered a pretty nice storm under Bush with gas prices shooting through the roof. I think we will be able to manage when we start not depending so much on big oil companies..

Die, I own both my cars outright, each is worth about $12,000. I manage my finances just fine thank you, I only owe on my mortgage. When doubling your mileage to work, gas prices would always be a bigger part of the budget, I was talking about the percentage of gas used vs. a 40 hour week. Right now it's not an issue, when it $4 a gallon (under Bush) it was an issue for most people. (if it's $7 a gallon it's everyone's issue) Your last statement has no forethought at all. Obama is pushing cap and trade at all costs, which will in his own words "(energy prices will) necessarily skyrocket".....yes gas....heating oil...natural gas...and electricity will all go through the roof. Obama does depend on a big oil company...Petrobras. You should look that up Die, but since I know you don't believe anything but liberal media, I'll give you a hint, look up what company George Soros has put 900 million into (could it be the national oil company of Brazil?) George told Obama to stop all deep water drilling for 6 months in the Gulf, which would cause all 33 rigs to be unused. They are all leased, and would therefore go back on the market to whoever needed them...and guess who needed them like yesterday....George Soros and Petrobras...who just got a 2 billion dollar loan for deep water drilling from our govt. (to drill up to 14,000 feet deep...almost triple the BP depth) You say you own your own business, which includes using math....DO the math on what's going on with Obama & Soros. Look into the Center for American Progress, which Soros runs, and how it gets Obama to follow whatever directions they give him. Finally, are you a fuck*ng idiot?...why would I buy a smart car? I work for Ford, (I own 2 Fords), I would buy a Fiesta or a hybrid Fusion if I was really concerned about mileage. Since no one believes you still work for Ford, I guess that's why you would be pushing smart cars instead of Ford. You are a traitor and as always an IDIOT!

Die, I own both my cars outright, each is worth about $12,000. I manage my finances just fine thank you, I only owe on my mortgage. When doubling your mileage to work, gas prices would always be a bigger part of the budget, I was talking about the percentage of gas used vs. a 40 hour week. Right now it's not an issue, when it $4 a gallon (under Bush) it was an issue for most people. (if it's $7 a gallon it's everyone's issue) Your last statement has no forethought at all. Obama is pushing cap and trade at all costs, which will in his own words "(energy prices will) necessarily skyrocket".....yes gas....heating oil...natural gas...and electricity will all go through the roof. Obama does depend on a big oil company...Petrobras. You should look that up Die, but since I know you don't believe anything but liberal media, I'll give you a hint, look up what company George Soros has put 900 million into (could it be the national oil company of Brazil?) George told Obama to stop all deep water drilling for 6 months in the Gulf, which would cause all 33 rigs to be unused. They are all leased, and would therefore go back on the market to whoever needed them...and guess who needed them like yesterday....George Soros and Petrobras...who just got a 2 billion dollar loan for deep water drilling from our govt. (to drill up to 14,000 feet deep...almost triple the BP depth) You say you own your own business, which includes using math....DO the math on what's going on with Obama & Soros. Look into the Center for American Progress, which Soros runs, and how it gets Obama to follow whatever directions they give him. Finally, are you a fuck*ng idiot?...why would I buy a smart car? I work for Ford, (I own 2 Fords), I would buy a Fiesta or a hybrid Fusion if I was really concerned about mileage. Since no one believes you still work for Ford, I guess that's why you would be pushing smart cars instead of Ford. You are a traitor and as always an ID

Hey def stick to the topic of work because your much better at that. This little rant you just spewed is a page right out of the repub. playbook. Looks like a copy and paste. "In his own words", wow, really? Read the whole statement, if it exist. "Liberal media", blah, blah. What news do you read? Apparently you don't read news that reported that POTUS put a stop to all drilling for six months but was overturned by a judge that is an big investor in energy. Too bad you didn't put that in there, which is quite relevant. "I know you don't believe anything but liberal media", but the Center for American Progress is as liberal as it gets. I have the site bookmarked and read it daily. Call me liberal. There is a gang of info. on cap and trade and I think you just grossly misrepresented Obama's position. The purpose of cap and trade is not to "skyrocket" energy prices and I just have to call you out on that. It's easy place conspiracy and blame on the Pres. but he's still the smartest guy in the room, in my opinion, and overall on the peoples side.

Hey def stick to the topic of work because your much better at that. This little rant you just spewed is a page right out of the repub. playbook. Looks like a copy and paste. "In his own words", wow, really? Read the whole statement, if it exist. "Liberal media", blah, blah. What news do you read? Apparently you don't read news that reported that POTUS put a stop to all drilling for six months but was overturned by a judge that is an big investor in energy. Too bad you didn't put that in there, which is quite relevant. "I know you don't believe anything but liberal media", but the Center for American Progress is as liberal as it gets. I have the site bookmarked and read it daily. Call me liberal. There is a gang of info. on cap and trade and I think you just grossly misrepresented Obama's position. The purpose of cap and trade is not to "skyrocket" energy prices and I just have to call you out on that. It's easy place conspiracy and blame on the Pres. but he's still the smartest guy in the room, in my opinion, and overall on the peoples side.

God Bless America, where us Liberals can be pals with the, um, other kind of folks. I would agree rockin rob that this forum should be more civil, even to folks like the dude you went off on, who, if anyone, deserves some dressing down at times. Can't we all just get along without the harsh words and all. Solidarity? UNION FIRST? civility?

I, for one, think we can!

(but I've been wrong before.....)

Die, I own both my cars outright, each is worth about $12,000. I manage my finances just fine thank you, I only owe on my mortgage. When doubling your mileage to work, gas prices would always be a bigger part of the budget, I was talking about the percentage of gas used vs. a 40 hour week. Right now it's not an issue, when it $4 a gallon (under Bush) it was an issue for most people. (if it's $7 a gallon it's everyone's issue) Your last statement has no forethought at all. Obama is pushing cap and trade at all costs, which will in his own words "(energy prices will) necessarily skyrocket".....yes gas....heating oil...natural gas...and electricity will all go through the roof. Obama does depend on a big oil company...Petrobras. You should look that up Die, but since I know you don't believe anything but liberal media, I'll give you a hint, look up what company George Soros has put 900 million into (could it be the national oil company of Brazil?) George told Obama to stop all deep water drilling for 6 months in the Gulf, which would cause all 33 rigs to be unused. They are all leased, and would therefore go back on the market to whoever needed them...and guess who needed them like yesterday....George Soros and Petrobras...who just got a 2 billion dollar loan for deep water drilling from our govt. (to drill up to 14,000 feet deep...almost triple the BP depth) You say you own your own business, which includes using math....DO the math on what's going on with Obama & Soros. Look into the Center for American Progress, which Soros runs, and how it gets Obama to follow whatever directions they give him. Finally, are you a fuck*ng idiot?...why would I buy a smart car? I work for Ford, (I own 2 Fords), I would buy a Fiesta or a hybrid Fusion if I was really concerned about mileage. Since no one believes you still work for Ford, I guess that's why you would be pushing smart cars instead of Ford. You are a traitor and as always an IDIOT!

First off what you are saying about Petrobras is old news. Your are trying to sound informed when your obviously not. Your opinion on cap and trade is just that an opinion. You repeat the right wing rants like they were truth. You lie about energy prices skyrocketing. What proof do you have other than Hannity said so. NONE> I know you dont because hannity hasn't any proof. Just lies. Stick to what you hear at the bowling ally, because your credibility is out the window about anything else. Try using your own chalkboard instead of Becks. You make a fool of yourself repeating others.. A lie no matter how many times you say it is still a lie. I have some math for you, President Obama has did far more for small businesses in a year than Bush has in his eight years in office. And believe me I know from experience not from what Hannity said. So maybe you shoudln't speak on something you havent been through, because you sound really stupid repeating the lie. Oh and by the way my percentage in FOrd far outweighs anything you can do for the company...

First off what you are saying about Petrobras is old news. Your are trying to sound informed when your obviously not. Your opinion on cap and trade is just that an opinion. You repeat the right wing rants like they were truth. You lie about energy prices skyrocketing. What proof do you have other than Hannity said so. NONE> I know you dont because hannity hasn't any proof. Just lies. Stick to what you hear at the bowling ally, because your credibility is out the window about anything else. Try using your own chalkboard instead of Becks. You make a fool of yourself repeating others.. A lie no matter how many times you say it is still a lie. I have some math for you, President Obama has did far more for small businesses in a year than Bush has in his eight years in office. And believe me I know from experience not from what Hannity said. So maybe you shoudln't speak on something you havent been through, because you sound really stupid repeating the lie. Oh and by the way my percentage in FOrd far outweighs anything you can do for the company...

You sound very stupid Die when you say it's a lie that energy prices will skyrocket with cap & trade. Your hero Obama said this will and HAS to happen,(CNN, FOX, MSNBC have shown this tape of him saying it) so how is that a lie. I don't watch Hannity, and denying the past and saying it can't happen in the future makes you a fool. I said cap & trade will kill our economy a year before Beck or anyone at Fox news, so HOW am I repeating it? I"m involved in a small business, so I do know how progressives are killing them off.(they HATE capitalism and want socialism & communism) As for percentages in Ford, I bust my ass for this company, no AWOL's EVER, I went almost 3 years without taking an on line bathroom break.(yeah... that's right every minute of every day on an assembly line) I catch hundreds of needed repairs a month and have saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in the last 14 years on line.(It costs the company over 10k per minute when the line is down, getting things fixed before the line has to stop saves them a ton!) I've purchased over $300,000 of Ford products in the last 12 years (yes...... 9 new cars!), and have 10,000 shares of company stock OUTSIDE of my 401k.....so keep dreaming about what you do for Ford. Everyone who knows me respects the job I do, and there are a lot of other exceptional workers here who bust their asses every day. We do more for this company than someone like you who took the buyout and bought a lot of company stock to feel big & important. By the way, Pelosi, Reid & many other Progressive Democrats have stated in public (like Obama) that they want all energy prices to get so high that we'd have to give up oil and go to green energy. They want cap & trade to CAUSE this, ...George Soros, Andy Stern, Van Jones, Valerie Jones and many others associated with Obama openly want this...how is that a lie? I think you really need to look into a mirror when you say repeating a lie makes you sound stupid, because there's a STUPID person in the mirror looking back at YOU!

You sound very stupid Die when you say it's a lie that energy prices will skyrocket with cap & trade. Your hero Obama said this will and HAS to happen,(CNN, FOX, MSNBC have shown this tape of him saying it) so how is that a lie. I don't watch Hannity, and denying the past and saying it can't happen in the future makes you a fool. I said cap & trade will kill our economy a year before Beck or anyone at Fox news, so HOW am I repeating it? I"m involved in a small business, so I do know how progressives are killing them off.(they HATE capitalism and want socialism & communism) As for percentages in Ford, I bust my ass for this company, no AWOL's EVER, I went almost 3 years without taking an on line bathroom break.(yeah... that's right every minute of every day on an assembly line) I catch hundreds of needed repairs a month and have saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in the last 14 years on line.(It costs the company over 10k per minute when the line is down, getting things fixed before the line has to stop saves them a ton!) I've purchased over $300,000 of Ford products in the last 12 years (yes...... 9 new cars!), and have 10,000 shares of company stock OUTSIDE of my 401k.....so keep dreaming about what you do for Ford. Everyone who knows me respects the job I do, and there are a lot of other exceptional workers here who bust their asses every day. We do more for this company than someone like you who took the buyout and bought a lot of company stock to feel big & important. By the way, Pelosi, Reid & many other Progressive Democrats have stated in public (like Obama) that they want all energy prices to get so high that we'd have to give up oil and go to green energy. They want cap & trade to CAUSE this, ...George Soros, Andy Stern, Van Jones, Valerie Jones and many others associated with Obama openly want this...how is that a lie? I think you really need to look into a mirror when you say repeating a lie makes you sound stupid, because there's a STUPID person in the mirror looking back at YOU!

Its a lie becaue you have no proof that energy prices will skyrocket. If you have a shread of proof with evidence supporting it please feel free to post it. If not than its a lie like I said. DO you have a guesstimate on how high the prices will fluctuate??? Didnt think so. I really appreciat you spending money with my company. But let me ask you this out of that $300,000 you spent in Ford products, What was the rate of return you got back on your money? My guess would be that you are in the red.... I no you got to an from work, but in 12 years one vehicle could have taken care of that. So my question to you would be, Have you thought aobut seeking a financial advisor???????? You could have came to me and I would of showed you how to better utilize your money where it could have been working for you and you wouldnt have to be complaing about energy prices and gas prices rising.... COME ON PEOPLE WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND DO BETTER, THE INFORMATION IS OUT THERE REACH UP AND GRAB IT. WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SETTLE WE HAVE TO STAY HUNGRY FOR MORE...... One more thing Def how many of Ford hourly workers you think are taking advantage of the ETAP program?????? My guess would be not many, free education and people want use it.. So when I hear people on this site that are Ford workers complain about government and the President and they themselves are not doing nothing to better themselves it makes me laugh...The time they spend watching Faux news and complaing Blue Oval they could be researching to start their own business... At least if your going to waste your valuable time being a spokes person for Hannity and Beck and the Republicants at least get paid for it. Create a web site or something run for an office do something..............Besides complain....

Die, where are your facts that discredit what Def has posted? Here are some facts about the cap and trade bill, backed by The Heritage Foundation, please by all means discredit them for me.

• $2,872 per family per year in increased energy costs

• $4,600 per family per year total increased taxes.

• $662 billion a year loss of GDP or $6,790 per family of four.

• Each family of four's share of the debt accumulated by cap and trade would be equal to $114,915

• $5.7 Trillion in increased taxes

• $9.4 Trillion total GDP cost thru 2030.

• $4.35 to $5.10/gallon gas price.

•57% lower profits for farmers

• Up to 6 Million lost jobs (based on Spanish experience)

• 2.2 jobs lost for every green job created (Spanish experience)

• $750,000+ cost for every green job created

• Trading of carbon credits on the derivatives market -- the same one that caused the financial collapse last year.

• Devastating to 3rd World Nations

The United States Energy Information Administration last years reported that both wind and solar energy was subsidized at a rate of $24 per megawatt hour, while coal, natural gas and nuclear received $0.44, $0.25 and $1.59, respectively. Worse, the wind and solar subsidies do not include the costs of coal fired power plants that have stay in operation as backup. Both wind and solar must be heavily subsidized to stay in business. Guess who pays for these subsidies?

A definition of Crazy: Repeating the same actions and expecting different results.

Edited by ReDemption

Die, where are your facts that discredit what Def has posted? Here are some facts about the cap and trade bill, backed by The Heritage Foundation, please by all means discredit them for me.

• Each family of four's share of the debt accumulated by cap and trade would be equal to $114,915

• Trading of carbon credits on the derivatives market -- the same one that caused the financial collapse last year.

The United States Energy Information Administration last years reported that both wind and solar energy was subsidized at a rate of $24 per megawatt hour, while coal, natural gas and nuclear received $0.44, $0.25 and $1.59, respectively. Worse, the wind and solar subsidies do not include the costs of coal fired power plants that have stay in operation as backup. Both wind and solar must be heavily subsidized to stay in business. Guess who pays for these subsidies?

A definition of Crazy: Repeating the same actions and expecting different results.

Once again all speculation. You throw the Heritage foundtaion name around like it means something. Thier nothing more than a right wing group pushing the republicants agenda. You will never break away from oil consumption if you dont start womewhere.

Once again all speculation. You throw the Heritage foundtaion name around like it means something. Thier nothing more than a right wing group pushing the republicants agenda. You will never break away from oil consumption if you dont start womewhere.

The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank organization that pushes right wing extremism. They take this groups info as gospel? Let the crazies be crazy die. They copy and paste from these sites and then claim, "it must be true, our conservative gods (beck, boner, shelby, reagan etc.) say so". SMDH!

I asked for you to discredit the claims. Show me your Left Wing information that does just that. I dont see any creditable source and neither of you are more creditable then Deflep or myself. I did not claim to be the author of my researched information, and Im sure that Im not dealing with any humanitarian documented save the earth published authors either.

Saying what I have posted is merely right wing shows what depth of intellect? You have no idea if Im left or right, but when youre confronted with reasonable questions, you just simply say Im right wing. Wow, that settles everything, what a great debate from either you.

What a shame, I thought that at most I could have had some type of good reading and research to do.

You might want to do some reading yourselves, look up Waxman-Markeys applied formula as to how it will only cost us consumers $176.00 per year. The formula, just so you understand, is used in the Cap and Trade Bill. Then look up the report given by Martin Feldstein, hes a Harvard Economics Professor and former president of the National Bureau of Economic Research.

Edited by ReDemption

I guess I WAS wrong about the civility thing.

People have different ideas.

The other persons ideas are always wrong.

This isn't a forum for slinging hyperbole.

Type about Ford stuff, or go somewhere else to type, where someone might actually care about this rot.

Or not.

Just a thought.

Its a lie becaue you have no proof that energy prices will skyrocket. If you have a shread of proof with evidence supporting it please feel free to post it. If not than its a lie like I said. DO you have a guesstimate on how high the prices will fluctuate??? Didnt think so. I really appreciat you spending money with my company. But let me ask you this out of that $300,000 you spent in Ford products, What was the rate of return you got back on your money? My guess would be that you are in the red.... I no you got to an from work, but in 12 years one vehicle could have taken care of that. So my question to you would be, Have you thought aobut seeking a financial advisor???????? You could have came to me and I would of showed you how to better utilize your money where it could have been working for you and you wouldnt have to be complaing about energy prices and gas prices rising.... COME ON PEOPLE WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND DO BETTER, THE INFORMATION IS OUT THERE REACH UP AND GRAB IT. WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SETTLE WE HAVE TO STAY HUNGRY FOR MORE...... One more thing Def how many of Ford hourly workers you think are taking advantage of the ETAP program?????? My guess would be not many, free education and people want use it.. So when I hear people on this site that are Ford workers complain about government and the President and they themselves are not doing nothing to better themselves it makes me laugh...The time they spend watching Faux news and complaing Blue Oval they could be researching to start their own business... At least if your going to waste your valuable time being a spokes person for Hannity and Beck and the Republicants at least get paid for it. Create a web site or something run for an office do something..............Besides complain....

Die, I bought a lot of vehicles when I was single and had fun. I leased a few Explorers when the interest rate was at 1% and there were great rebates. I paid off my '99 Mustang GT in 18 months and then sold it 2 years later for two thirds of purchase price. I got 3 grand more than payoff on a '04 Mountaineer after 2 years. I leased a '06 Lincoln Mark LT ($47,000) for $390 a month with nothing down, I broke even on a couple and only lost money on one. Once I got married, I decided not to lease anymore, and purchased an '08 Focus (paid off in 2.5 years) and bought a '03 Mountaineer with 53k miles on it for a steal..$8,995, put $450 in bumper & running board repairs, put $425 into new rims, and now it's worth $12k. No car payment, no credit card debt, no interest paid on a credit card in over 10 years, and I've made over $4,000 in cash back in that time. I don't smoke or drink or have a gambling problem, and I do save a large portion of my earnings, so I don't think I need a financial advisor. I did buy a lot of cars, but I got great deals on all of them, got my use of them and then sold them while the resale was still high. Could I just have kept 1 car for all those years?, Yeah...but I was young and I had fun. I won't lease anymore, and I'll only own outright..the lesson was learned. I'm not complaining about gas & energy prices for me, but for when they DO skyrocket, it's going to cripple the economy and hurt OUR auto jobs. Do YOU want to pay $5 -7 a gallon for gas? Do YOU want your electric bill to double or triple or the same for natural gas? Obama and other progressives in his administration and the govt. have said this. Harvard Economists have published this in journals of review and in govt. reports. The Government Accounting Office and the European Union Agency have published the same info. Obama wants us to be like Spain with their "green economy". They have 20% national unemployment and are going broke. Their energy prices did double & triple with cap & trade. They lost millions of jobs and are scrambling to try to get out of cap & trade, but it may be too late. Even if I find all the links on this info, you'll just say it's a lie, but YOU should do the homework on this and decide if the words coming out of Obama & others mouths are a lie. If you don't want to believe what they're saying, then that is your right. When Obama said "under my version of cap & trade energy prices will necessarily skyrocket", how does that make me a liar when HE said it and it's been shown on FOX, CBC,BBC,CNN, ABC,CBS and others? (not MSNBC yet, they try to never make him look bad) Check youtube, Die I'm sure it's on there!

Redemption, The GAO, European Union Agency, BBC and Harvard Economists reporting to the presidents cabinet have all reported very similar numbers to the Heritage Foundation. Does Die believe they are all lying too? Many progressives in Obamas' administration have openly said they want cap & trade to send energy prices through the roof to get us off our oil addiction and to redistribute the wealth because capitalism is evil. When they say this (the progressives) the DEMS say it's ok. When REPUBS or IND. point out their statements, they say it's a lie. That is also a definition of Crazy!

Die, I bought a lot of vehicles when I was single and had fun. I leased a few Explorers when the interest rate was at 1% and there were great rebates. I paid off my '99 Mustang GT in 18 months and then sold it 2 years later for two thirds of purchase price. I got 3 grand more than payoff on a '04 Mountaineer after 2 years. I leased a '06 Lincoln Mark LT ($47,000) for $390 a month with nothing down, I broke even on a couple and only lost money on one. Once I got married, I decided not to lease anymore, and purchased an '08 Focus (paid off in 2.5 years) and bought a '03 Mountaineer with 53k miles on it for a steal..$8,995, put $450 in bumper & running board repairs, put $425 into new rims, and now it's worth $12k. No car payment, no credit card debt, no interest paid on a credit card in over 10 years, and I've made over $4,000 in cash back in that time. I don't smoke or drink or have a gambling problem, and I do save a large portion of my earnings, so I don't think I need a financial advisor. I did buy a lot of cars, but I got great deals on all of them, got my use of them and then sold them while the resale was still high. Could I just have kept 1 car for all those years?, Yeah...but I was young and I had fun. I won't lease anymore, and I'll only own outright..the lesson was learned. I'm not complaining about gas & energy prices for me, but for when they DO skyrocket, it's going to cripple the economy and hurt OUR auto jobs. Do YOU want to pay $5 -7 a gallon for gas? Do YOU want your electric bill to double or triple or the same for natural gas? Obama and other progressives in his administration and the govt. have said this. Harvard Economists have published this in journals of review and in govt. reports. The Government Accounting Office and the European Union Agency have published the same info. Obama wants us to be like Spain with their "green economy". They have 20% national unemployment and are going broke. Their energy prices did double & triple with cap & trade. They lost millions of jobs and are scrambling to try to get out of cap & trade, but it may be too late. Even if I find all the links on this info, you'll just say it's a lie, but YOU should do the homework on this and decide if the words coming out of Obama & others mouths are a lie. If you don't want to believe what they're saying, then that is your right. When Obama said "under my version of cap & trade energy prices will necessarily skyrocket", how does that make me a liar when HE said it and it's been shown on FOX, CBC,BBC,CNN, ABC,CBS and others? (not MSNBC yet, they try to never make him look bad) Check youtube, Die I'm sure it's on there!

O now you are concerned about high gas prices affecting your job! Dude you are a freaking HYPOCRIT!!! You didint give a shit about your job when John mcCain and SHelby and COrker were talking down the auto industry. Now all of a sudden you give a shit. President Obama supported the auto industry. Bill Ford even thanked Obama. So you can take your hypocritical ass on with that bullshit your talking.....And Keep you life story to yourself......

O now you are concerned about high gas prices affecting your job! Dude you are a freaking HYPOCRIT!!! You didint give a shit about your job when John mcCain and SHelby and COrker were talking down the auto industry. Now all of a sudden you give a shit. President Obama supported the auto industry. Bill Ford even thanked Obama. So you can take your hypocritical ass on with that bullshit your talking.....And Keep you life story to yourself......

You might want to learn how to spell, you make errors that a fifth grader wouldn't. You need to re-read my posts from 2 years ago when I WAS pissed at Shelby & Corker for trying to railroad us & sell us out. ( You keep forgetting that I'm an Independent, not a REPUB! You obviously don't remember what you read) Obama doesn't support the auto industry, he HATES capitalism. He supports the unions (UAW, SEIU, etc.) that got him elected. His best friend at the White House, Andy Stern (SEIU) says "workers of the world unite" which is the communist party motto, and Obama has publicly stated that he's been a proud part of SEIU for many years and owes them for getting him elected. You brought up my life, when I left a message for Davey B, so if you don't want to know...don't ask and keep your fuc*ing ass out of conversations that don't concern you. If you want to make a comment, start a new post on that topic. Some of us used to find your posts entertaining, but you're becoming just a big waste of time with no forethought & no original ideas. You try to bully others when you have no answers yourself and can only spew out the DEMS & Progressives worn out talking points. Please don't butt in on posts that aren't political in nature. If they are about politics, then feel free to spout off.