Teacher in need (dire)

I was told to come to this website to request a friends & family pin (X plan??)...does anyone have any extra one they would like to donate to a good cause...my new Mariner??? Yes, kind of a nice car for a poor teacher but with your help it could be MINE...please??? Schools out for the summer & I need a new ride!!!

Thanks if you can help:)

Betsyk2001 @yahoo.com

I was told to come to this website to request a friends & family pin (X plan??)...does anyone have any extra one they would like to donate to a good cause...my new Mariner??? Yes, kind of a nice car for a poor teacher but with your help it could be MINE...please??? Schools out for the summer & I need a new ride!!!

Thanks if you can help:)

Betsyk2001 @yahoo.com

Hi, Betsyk!

No, I am not one that has PINs as I am not an employee...sorry.

I just wanted to ask if you are that set on using an X-Plan PIN. I think you may be able to buy it for a little bit less if you consider the invoice price. At least I think that's how I calculated it before.

Shoot, if you live in Maryland, I'd be glad to help you in negotiating the price for it. Just a thought. I guess I'm just saying you could consider other options in case your request for an X-Plan PIN works out.

Good luck!

Hey, Nick!

How's the Cobra doing?

Betsy did post in the PIN Request Forum also. Lately, though, a lot of the requests seem to go unanswered or the requestor just doesn't follow up to say he/she received one. So, I thought I'd advise her to explore other possibilities. I know I consider both when I purchase, and sometimes one is better than the other.

Hey, Nick!

How's the Cobra doing?

Betsy did post in the PIN Request Forum also. Lately, though, a lot of the requests seem to go unanswered or the requestor just doesn't follow up to say he/she received one. So, I thought I'd advise her to explore other possibilities. I know I consider both when I purchase, and sometimes one is better than the other.

Cobra is running wonderfully! Went on a cruise with 20-30 other Cobras this past weekend. Great time had by all (except the one guy who blew a tire when the e-brake cable came loose on him).

Thanks for following up on the PIN request info.