Vehicle Visability

Kahdir

Hello everyone,

My name is Kahdir Johnson. I ordered a 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium (VIN 1ZVBP8CF7B5118634) on 1/19/10, it was built 5/14/10 with an original ETA of 5/22/10. It has since been updated to ETA 6/1/10 with no further record. I have tried requesting a copy of the Vehicle Visabilty history from my dealer to see if there has been any movement since production to no avail. Is there anyone who can help me? Please.

I am aware of the QC holds, I want to see if my vehicle has had any movement required prior to shipping.

Hello everyone,

My name is Kahdir Johnson. I ordered a 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium (VIN 1ZVBP8CF7B5118634) on 1/19/10, it was built 5/14/10 with an original ETA of 5/22/10. It has since been updated to ETA 6/1/10 with no further record. I have tried requesting a copy of the Vehicle Visabilty history from my dealer to see if there has been any movement since production to no avail. Is there anyone who can help me? Please.

I am aware of the QC holds, I want to see if my vehicle has had any movement required prior to shipping.

If it is any consolation, mine was built on 5/17/10 and had an ETA of 5/29. My dealer checked the status on 5/26 and the ETA was gone. Best estimate then was mid July. Last week my dealer informed me that it was in transit (confirmed by Ford) and should be here by 6/30 but Ford still doesn't show an ETA. Yesterday, they said it was on a truck and should be here any time. I also got this email from Ford Customer Care yesterday,

"Thank you for your patience as we launch the best Mustang ever. As with all new product launches, we make every effort to ensure the highest quality of our vehicles. With summer sales ramping up, there have been questions regarding the status of 2011 model year Ford Mustang orders, particularly retail units. As of today, Ford is currently building and shipping all 2011 Mustangs - V6, GT and GT500. In addition, all currently built retail customer orders have been prioritized (oldest to newest) for shipping from the assembly plant by the end of June.I sincerely apologize for the delay and we promise it will be worth the wait."

Mine still doesn't have an official ETA but is on its way. Yours may be too.

Hello everyone,

Mine was also built 5/14/10 and I was given an ETA of 7/4/10 by Ford Customer Care. I haven't had any word from the dealer to confirm or deny this.