FORD CANADA SALES UP 16%; BEST MONTH IN 10 YEARS

charly

Bring on the naysayershyper.gif

Wish I could share the joy. Ford has it's best month in ten years and STAP employees get FUCKED IN THE ASS.

Toyota has more employees in Canada than Ford.(who's the import now)

Keep the good news coming16% WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.

R.I.P STAP

Wish I could share the joy. Ford has it's best month in ten years and STAP employees get FUCKED IN THE ASS.

Toyota has more employees in Canada than Ford.(who's the import now)

Keep the good news coming16% WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.

R.I.P STAP

STAP was my home away from home for well over 30 years and it is sad that the plant is closing ....a lot of good people will lose their jobs. I remember

all through the ninties and into the 2000's many , many high senority guys would come up to me and say " can't these young guys see that they are

screwing themselves out of a job? I worked many 12 hour shifts and Saturdays and Sundays because of these people. Now they are not so young ,

and they are soon to be unemployed .

The economy will soon be turning down again, and along with it, auto sales. In normal times, after a slump which we just went through, sales would be going through the roof now. People are making less money, and their jobs are not secure. Taxes are going up. People are afraid of what the government is going to do next to restrict their freedom. Cash is not safe. Stocks are not safe. Gold is a gamble. Is it too high, or will it go higher? The same goes for real estate. Where is the money going to come from to pay the Baby Boomers' pensions? Baby boomers were the highest tax payers. Now they will be collecting. You are looking at a loss to the government of that tax money plus the pension they will collect. With less money coming in, and more money being paid out, and more businesses leaving the country, and the resultant de-valuation of real estate, with the banks taking the hit, and going under, and wave after wave of this scenario in an unrelenting and accelerating downward spiral, we are in a terrible mess. There is no silver lining, just false glitter.

The economy will soon be turning down again, and along with it, auto sales. In normal times, after a slump which we just went through, sales would be going through the roof now. People are making less money, and their jobs are not secure. Taxes are going up. People are afraid of what the government is going to do next to restrict their freedom. Cash is not safe. Stocks are not safe. Gold is a gamble. Is it too high, or will it go higher? The same goes for real estate. Where is the money going to come from to pay the Baby Boomers' pensions? Baby boomers were the highest tax payers. Now they will be collecting. You are looking at a loss to the government of that tax money plus the pension they will collect. With less money coming in, and more money being paid out, and more businesses leaving the country, and the resultant de-valuation of real estate, with the banks taking the hit, and going under, and wave after wave of this scenario in an unrelenting and accelerating downward spiral, we are in a terrible mess. There is no silver lining, just false glitter.

What are your thoughts on aliens?

UFOs?

Area 51?

Aluminum body suits?

Alien abductions?

Alien genetic engineering experiments?

Cattle mutilation?

UFOs?

Area 51?

Aluminum body suits?

Alien abductions?

Cattle mutilation?

Don't go there, he'll write post for months on each and they won't be short

UFOs?

Area 51?

Aluminum body suits?

Alien abductions?

Cattle mutilation?

You could add to that list, the coming return to the good times, or the magical affect of throwing money to the wind and having it come back double. I only deal with concrete facts, not myth. You can pray and hope. I will prepare and cope.