Ordered a 2011 Mercury Mariner

johnjyi

Well...after MUCH thought over the weekend, I went and ordered a 2011 Mercury Mariner yesterday. :party2:

It will be my very last new Mercury in my fleet. :violin: :angel: :violin: :rip: :violin:

Now, I just need to wait and see if it actually makes it into the order bank. :tequila: :runaway:

Wish me luck!

Edited by exrub

Well...after MUCH thought over the weekend, I went and ordered a 2011 Mercury Mariner yesterday. :party2:

It will be my very last new Mercury in my fleet. :violin: :angel: :violin: :rip: :violin:

Now, I just need to wait and see if it actually makes it into the order bank. :tequila: :runaway:

Wish me luck!

I wish you luck. I love my 2008 MMH and so am very disappointed that Ford is discontinuing the Mercury brand. Buick is doing very well in China, and so Ford Motor should be using the Mercury brand against Buick in China.

I wonder what Ford's decision will do in regards to depreciation and resale value of Mercury vehicles...

• 2 weeks later...

Best wishes ! I love my 06 Mariner and am on the fence on whether to buy one on the lot the end of next month or buy an AWD Fusion ....I love being higher off the ground and I prefer the Mariner's styling changes to the Escape. We'll see what happens. Plan B sounds great ....just be careful with those Jag transmissions.....they are a sealed unit and the fluid cannot be checked nor changed and because of that tend to go prematurely! ....Everyone I know that has one has had to get theirs replaced. Some under warranty, some not. big expense !