Please Track 1ZV.BP8JS4B.5145628

I was told the schedule build date is 8/23. Supposed to arrive @ the dealer 9/4 and VIN window sheet doesn't show up yet.

Any/all info would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking your personal time to do this for us on the outside... :-)

-Wingrider

What is up with those periods? Other than that, you are told right, no further information other than that exists yet.

Cyberdan, you're awesome for tracking this for me and doing this for others!

Yes, I thought those dates were odd. The dealer (in Northern California) said 9/4 didn't sound realistic and he felt it would be more like 9/20ish to the dealer.

Thanks for the ongoing help!

-Wingrider

Edited by Wingrider

Oh mighty god(s) of Ford production knowledge, I ask for your patience and humbly ask if my Mustang has been released from the fires of production and the body shop.

Perhaps to have begun it's life as a rolling breathing vehicle soon to be loaded onto a rail car destined for a rail yard near me.

Even the idea of a rail car number may be too much for me to bear should it exist.

Any crumbs of your delivery wisdom would be but a banquet for me.

Edited by Wingrider

Actually as far as I've seen it is a hit and miss thing. Should be listed, but sometimes for one reason or another it just gets left off. I can't see why they would add it in now this far down the road. At least I can still follow updates as they are posted. It'll be in your hands soon enough now anyway, so probably not worth worrying about.

Actually as far as I've seen it is a hit and miss thing. Should be listed, but sometimes for one reason or another it just gets left off. I can't see why they would add it in now this far down the road. At least I can still follow updates as they are posted. It'll be in your hands soon enough now anyway, so probably not worth worrying about.

I'm happy to get it when it arrives, and not worried. I'm not obsessed-crazy know every mile crazy. Your info has been great!

I think I wanted the rail car info just for the entertainment of knowing where it was from time to time. I think the rail yard it will be dropped at for trucking will be about 8 miles or so from me- but it will pass within about 3 miles of me as it heads up the highway to the dealer 50 miles away. Crazy.

It would have been handy to know when it hit that yard and then I could plan accordingly.

Thanks for all the help along the way and if you do get any updates they're greatly appreciated!

Looks like you are going to get your GT500 a few days before mine. :shift: I guess it's a long haul from Detroit to Houston.

I'm sorry to hear about your delay. I've read stories about it being several months from order to delivery for some so I do consider myself fortunate. The dealer set a long expectation and I respect that. I'd rather go long and deal with it than get a song and dance and then the creep as the dealer has to come up with reasons why it's delayed.

Hang in there! I just picked up the October issue of Muscle Mustangs to read their review of the GT500 and pass the time. It will be worth the wait for us I'm sure.