Tracking & Window Sticker help, please

My dealer told me that my Mustang is scheduled for production August 23. I tried the link shown here on many posts, but cannot retrieve a sticker, which makes me suspect the date which is only a few days off. The VIN number I was given is 1ZVBP8AM3B5144410.

Can someone please help with the schedule and the sticker?

Thanks in advance!

My dealer told me that my Mustang is scheduled for production August 23. I tried the link shown here on many posts, but cannot retrieve a sticker, which makes me suspect the date which is only a few days off. The VIN number I was given is 1ZVBP8AM3B5144410.

Can someone please help with the schedule and the sticker?

Thanks in advance!

I checked for your window sticker on the new website for the window stickers and it was not available yet. So I am guessing it is not been scheduled to be built as of yet. Here is the URL to the new link that you can check.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ZVBP8AM3B5144410

Thanks so much for the very fast response. I had checked for the sticker previously and have been concerned because the production date is supposedly August 23. So, the fact that the sticker is unavailable suggests that the date is incorrect, or that it has been bumped. I wonder if there is any way to check all of this?

I appreciate your time and effort.

The Sticker came up this morning, and i also got the dealer to send me the printout off his computer. The printout shows August 23 production and an "ETA of September 1 (Where did the 9th come from?) the Sticker shows August 25 in the upper left hand corner. I live only about 600 miles from Flat Rock, so maybe it won't take too long to get here. Whatever! I know that things seem to be finally moving along.

Thanks for the help! Is there a way to track the shipping without involving the dealer?

No, where did the 1st come from? Your dealer is mistaken, it is without a doubt September 9th.

Sticker says August 25th because that was your original production schedule. Your "Schedule to Day" date just got updated to August 23rd on August 6th. Production is 8/23, ETA is 9/9. Sorry.

So I guess that you are done with your work here? Thanks! The plant is only 600 miles or so away, so maybe it will get here a bit early. We shall see.... After almost 40 years driving, this is my first Ford branded car, although i did buy a Lincoln for the wife way back at the beginning of the 90 model year when the new styles(at the time) came out. The reviews have been great, so I am looking forward to it. I appreciate all of your help the last week or two.

UGHHHH. . that's the second delay. Oh well.... I think that there is an old Camry that i can borrow for a while, since i need to return a leased car. I miscalculated my order date.

Thanks, of course, for the update and for keeping track for me. Can you tell if it shipped from the plant yet? I really wonder how it takes 3 weeks or more from having a completely assembled car to send it on what would be an 8 or 9 hour drive. Would nagging the dealer do any good?

Again, many thanks for your volunteer help and advice.

No, other than what I just told told you, there are no other updates. I'm not going to just pick and choose what I feel like telling you. If there is a change I'll tell you, if it gets updated I'll tell you all that. If I don't tell you something that means there is no change.

I have to assume ETA was updated to reflect that it hasn't left yet for whatever reason.

No, other than what I just told told you, there are no other updates. I'm not going to just pick and choose what I feel like telling you. If there is a change I'll tell you, if it gets updated I'll tell you all that. If I don't tell you something that means there is no change.

I have to assume ETA was updated to reflect that it hasn't left yet for whatever reason.

Got it, and please don't think that i am suggesting that you pick and choose. I didn't think that I said that, and i certainly do not mean to say that. It is what it is, and that is all that you can and do report, and I understand that. Thanks again.