Tracking & Window Sticker help, please

Guess what?

In Transit - Shipped Rail - (Canadian National Railways Railcar # ETTX852434) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Sep-01-2010, 18:00 ET.

ETA updated to Sep-16-2010.

Car is on the move and on it's way!!!!!!! :)

:happy feet:

Fantastic! You are "D' man!

Thanks for the good news. Now I can nag the dealer to pick it up earlier in Newark, which he promised to do. Maybe I can shave a few days from that ETA. Can the shipment still be traced to the Newark terminal? (Yes, i am getting greedy here!)

Thanks so much for staying on top of this. One quick question - When it reaches the final rail terminus and switches to a truck, is that still listed as an "intermediate point," or is it called something else? Google maps and the other mapping programs that I tried seem never to have heard of Dorautgro, NJ, so I wonder if that is the terminal name. As always, i really appreciate all of the time that you spend on this.

That is a short drive from here. So close, yet so far. Thanks a lot for all your help.

Drove by Port Newark yesterday and saw about 40 2011 Edges in the lot. All had protective film on hood and top awaiting further shipment.

Edited by e-mel