Tracking My 2011 Mustang GT! :)

Currently scheduled to be produced on Sept 1. Your ETA is totally wrong though and hasn't been updated for quite some time. Your current ETA is listed as Sept 4th, but that won't happen since they are jsut going to be assembling the vehicle a couple of days before that. I'd say if it makes it's production day and that goes off without a hitch you'll see the car within 2 weeks of that most likely.

Currently scheduled to be produced on Sept 1. Your ETA is totally wrong though and hasn't been updated for quite some time. Your current ETA is listed as Sept 4th, but that won't happen since they are jsut going to be assembling the vehicle a couple of days before that. I'd say if it makes it's production day and that goes off without a hitch you'll see the car within 2 weeks of that most likely.

Thank you Cyberdman! When I put my VIN into the link you gave me, it just tells me that the VIN has not been found in the system. Is that normal? Should I expect to see my window sticker soon?

• 3 weeks later...

In Transit Received - 147217 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Sep-12-2010, 21:18 ET.

ETA the week of Sep-21-2010.

Does that mean it has been offloaded from the railcar and is awaiting transport by truck carrier, or that it's getting on another train? Just curious.

Thanks again for the info.

Hey, cyberdman! Just wondering if you had any updates for me in the past week?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome tracking work you've been doing. Handling the huge demand out there for vehicle tracking shows how much you care about your customers and continued well being of your company. You rock, bro.