Tracking my 2011 Edge Sport

BUMP

First of all, THANKS for taking the time to help everyone out with updates. I really appreciate it!!

Last time you said build was on 30th. I assume it is a 2 day build or so.

I was wondering if there were any updates.

Thanks

You must be getting some aftermarket stuff installed, either that of someone is helping them out with keeping up with the orders, it just got shipped out to an upfitter for additional assembly.

In Transit Received - Cnb (Autoport Limited) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Sep-01-2010, 07:26 ET. No ETA listed still.

You must be getting some aftermarket stuff installed, either that of someone is helping them out with keeping up with the orders, it just got shipped out to an upfitter for additional assembly.

In Transit Received - Cnb (Autoport Limited) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Sep-01-2010, 07:26 ET. No ETA listed still.

It is a "sport" model, maybe the side fascia or something gets done at separate building/facility? At least there is movement... Thanks

Good morning Cyberdman, Thanks for all your help.

I have a special request, if you would do it. A local dealer has a new 2011 in stock and the VIN is 2FMDK3JC1BBA04819. Can you tell me (if possible) when the vehicle was sent to shipping and when it was actually delivered? I am trying to figure out the general time it takes to get a vehicle all the way from Ontario to South Florida. Thanks.

Also an update on my vin, if you can... ( 2fmdk4ak2bba18354 )

Thanks MUCH

Your VIN update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation) in Louisville, KY on Sep-05-2010, 22:13 ET. ETA the week of Sep-19-2010.

As far as the other VIN is concerned, are you sure it is correct? My system says for that VIN it hasn't reached it's destination yet.

Your VIN update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation) in Louisville, KY on Sep-05-2010, 22:13 ET. ETA the week of Sep-19-2010.

As far as the other VIN is concerned, are you sure it is correct? My system says for that VIN it hasn't reached it's destination yet.

THANKS for the GREAT NEWS.....

I got the Vin for the other vehicle from the dealer website. Says, it is in stock, but you never know with these dealers. I had a dealer in Miami tell me, "come on over, we have tons of 2011 in stock". I don't think so, so I asked him if he meant 2010 or 2011 and he didnt hesitate to say "NO, they are 2011's THE NEW ONES"

There website only shows 1 in stock, and I doubt that it is there too.

ANYWAY, you are the man (or the WOMAN, whichever is the case). Thanks for providing this information to us, It has been a long wait since June and you have helped calm me down (where as my dealer offers NO information at all and never calls me).

Mark

That is d' man , thanks.

Hey Mark,

My dealer called me today (central FL) - they had a 2011 SPORT Edge show up today - almost exactly what i had ordered and gave me FIRST DIBBS!!! - so i jumped in the old ride and hauled my butt over to check it out - this puppy is SWEET MAN - i did leave it there - no driver entry pack. - i waited this long and mine sched for assembly this week so i can wail a "little" longer......or so i keep telling myself :banghead:

Hello cyberdman,

Got a call today from saleman, that the car had just been taken off the truck here in florida. Picked it up a few hours later.

Wanted to thank you again for your updates and keeping me from going crazy during my 3+ month wait for delivery.

The edge sport that I ordered is great and I am sure my weekend will be wasted away in the drivers seat.

I am so super glad you finally got your ride. :shift: I hope it wasn't too much trouble for you.

Let's see what it looks like:

:camera:

Hello there, really enjoying the ride.

Below is a link to some pics that I took of my new Black Edge Sport.

Again thanks for your help. I have a big smile on my face now.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5477-edge-sport-in-tuxedo-black/

Mark