VIN Tracking # 1ZVBP8CF9B5147021

Your order was officially sent to the plant today, Preliminary ETA is for the week of Sept 12th.

Your sticker should be available soon.

Thank you so much for your help! Sitting here without any dates has been driving me nuts, thank you for helping me become a little more sane again :)

Do you know if the preliminary ETA on Sept 12 is the build date? If so, does that mean I should add another couple weeks for delivery? I'm in Toronto, Canada, if that makes a difference at all.

No, the ETA is the estimated time of arrival, meaning when the dealership will receive the vehicle. Don't forget though that it is only an Estimation and +/- a few days either way that week - and that is if there are no build problems, line problems or hold ups.

No, the ETA is the estimated time of arrival, meaning when the dealership will receive the vehicle. Don't forget though that it is only an Estimation and +/- a few days either way that week - and that is if there are no build problems, line problems or hold ups.

Wow, that would be amazing!! I've been reading horror stories about all kinds of delays and was setting myself up to finally receive the car some time in October. If it's anywhere around mid September I'll be ecstatic. You made my day, cyberdman!

Sad part is ... is that you really aren't my customer. I don't sell cars, just glad for the folks who buy Ford products and support us and like I helping them if I can.

Wow, well people like me sure are lucky to have people like you out there :D

That looks like it is going to be one sweet ride. I would've ordered one just like it. :)

That being said ...

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - E57 (Autoport Limited) on Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Sep-02-2010, 07:13 ET.

ETA the week of Sep-14-2010.

Thanks, it sounds like you have fantastic taste! :)

So if it's awaiting shipment, does that mean it's already been built and inspected and released from the plant?

Like YES.

Latest:

In Transit - Rail - Railcar # ETTX908341 (Canadian National Railways) - Received - Rh (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 7M, Toronto, ON on Sep-06-2010, 12:18 ET.

ETA the week of Sep-10-2010.

Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.