Any Information would be appreciated!

Thanks for checking! I really appreciate your time!

I was at the dealer today when they received one that was the same color as mine. I was so excited to actually see what it was going to look like even though it wasn't mine!

Did take one that they had on the lot for a spin. SWEET! The ride was so amazing! Can't wait until mine shows up! :hyper:

Hi Cyberdman,

I'm hoping you can check one last time on my Edge. The last status was on Tuesday passing St Louis in the middle of the night.

I called my dealer Wednesday and they said the status was still TBD. :banghead: I'm pretty sure it was dropped off at the distribution center in Wentzville MO which is 20 miles from my dealer.

UGH! I just want my Edge!

Thanks again for your time!

Have a great weekend!

Catherine

Hi choff1138

I'm trying to be patient... but everytime I go by the dealer they have more new Edges and mine is still not there. :banghead: They are selling them as fast as they get them in. I saw a 2011 SEL there today in BRRM. When I looked inside it had the touch screen all taken apart. I was sure glad that one wasn't mine.

At least thanks to cyberdman I have information. When I talked to the dealer yesterday and asked him the status he said it was still TBD. So I said well I know it got to Wentzville on Tuesday. And he said "oh good!" My dealer must think I'm stupid. He's always telling me things that I know aren't true. You'd think they'd try to get my car there as fast as they can just to get me out of their hair.

I wish I would have gone somewhere else. Not once since the day I ordered it, May 13th, has he called me. I've been the one calling to ask if he'd heard anything. I told him I had my VIN. I told him when the build date was scheduled. It P :censored: es me off! And to think he'll get a commission. The commision should be split between me and cyberdman!

Okay enough of my complaining. As long as I get the car in the end that's all I want.

It's a good thing I'm a Ford girl!

I am all for that too! Mine called me the first of Sept to tell me that it was supposed to be built - I think that was the first day Cyber gave me an update that it was complete on production. I am just super happy that I got a pin so that I don't have to fight them on price. I would like to say "no commission for you"!

At least you are seeing some 2011's - there NONE in Alaska yet. In fact as far as I know - there are only two ordered and mine is one of them. So that is kind of cool.

much to my dad's dismay - I am a ford girl too. Though given the latest political situation, he will either convert or never by a new car again. :)

Yeah that is no good. Unless you're a member there - you can't see the attachments.

Posting pictures is easy - really.

First, you have to host your images somewhere - who doesn't these days?

Then post them with the image tag pointed to the link:

[img=http://www.somewebsite.com/myimages/mycar.jpg]