2011 Edge Sport VIN Tracking

hey guys,

I know you are all busy cranking wrenchs and waxing windshiels (hopefully one of them is mine!) If one of you gets a free moment to pull my vin and toss me back the status or the ETA that would be FANTASTIC!!!

I just got the VIN from the dealer on Saturday so not sure how much info is really available at this point - anything you can tell me is more than greatly appreciated......

VIN#: 2fmdk3ak0bba22073

Thanks in advance guys...

Brian

Sorry, the people busy cranking wrenches and waxing windshields typically don't have the access or the resources to look this information up. That being said you are scheduled for production on Sept. 8th, ETA TBD.

:-) OK OK - next time i will refer to the guys with the compressed air cans and CRT Wipes!!!! Thanks for the update - i do greatly appreciate it - still looks like i got a few weeks of twiddleing my thumbs :-(. You think about sometime next week the VIN to window sticker website will work? I tried it last nite and said the vin could not be found.

Thanks again

Brian

LOL! Good one. :hysterical:

Yo my man - last update you said i was slated for assmebly on/abut 9/8 (tommorrow!!) Well my dealer called me today and they had one arrive!!! They gave me the option to take this one rather than wait for mine - was soo close to doing it!!! 2011's are SWEET.....

Can you let me know when you have the chance if my assembly date is still good or have i been pushed back to a later date - I am figuring about 12days to 2 weeks on getting it down to FL from the plant (sound about right?)

Any info you can drop my way is always appreciated!!!

Edited by beare3

Yo my man - last update you said i was slated for assmebly on/abut 9/8 (tommorrow!!) Well my dealer called me today and they had one arrive!!! They gave me the option to take this one rather than wait for mine - was soo close to doing it!!! 2011's are SWEET.....

Can you let me know when you have the chance if my assembly date is still good or have i been pushed back to a later date - I am figuring about 12days to 2 weeks on getting it down to FL from the plant (sound about right?)

Any info you can drop my way is always appreciated!!!

Bumb de Bumb......

hear anything good ???

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation ) Jacksonvi, FL Sep-21-2010, 04:21 ET.

WOW that was fast it moving from Waycross - thats typically been the bottleneck coming into FL lately. Funny thing - came to work this morning and a train is stopped full of car carriers!!!!! Almost tempted to sneek around and see if it happens to be on this load and get some "in-transit" pics of the car...lol

Thanks again for the update :happy feet:

Yo my Man..

if you get the chance this afternoon to update any progress on this lil bugger i would appreciate it - the last pass was by Jaxsonville and figured next stop would be the Tampa rail-yard then a short road trip to my dealer just north of there - :shift:

As always much appreciative any information you can provide....have a good weekend.....

In Transit Received - Lstrt11000 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 29, Orlando, FL Sep-22-2010, 15:16 ET.

Well i guess they are taking the long way around :confused: lol

Thanks again for your help ..... dont work too hard and enjoy the weekend....

YO MAN

Got the call this morning - picked up the new ride this afternoon!!! It rained last night so I have some water spots on it already :( I will get you some pics next couple days..

Want to thank you again for all of your help on tracking and keeping me update - you do a great job - if anyone asks i think you should get a big raise and promotion!!!!!