Help?

Thanks Cyberdman!

It's interesting to see the other threads, Beacoubix has a car produced late Aug and by Sept 2 is already on the train with a scheduled ETA. Mine was produced 6 weeks earlier and still sitting at the facility? Quality issues?

Just talked to fleet servcies as the car is a company car and was ordered thru fleet services.

I was told that the car was sent from the ramp back to the plant for "quality issues" - it has been there for weeks now. Fleet servcies can't give me an update until it gets back to the ramp. My guess is that if it's taken 6 weeks so far there must be a number of vehicles with problems.

Anybody else facing the same issues in terms of delivery?

Cyberdman,

Can you please check to see if there is an update on the status of my vehicle? VIN 2FMDK4KC4BBA03197

Have tried Ford Customer Relationship Center and the Fleet Operations Center and all I have been told is the car was built on July 16th and sent to the ramp for shipment.

However it was then sent back to the plant for quality issues. Both the customer relationship center and fleet services tell me there is no way to get an update until it gets released by the plant back to the ramp?

Thanks,

No worries, actually I rather appreciate you asking again, that keeps me seeing that you are interested in updates and me knowing that I need to provide one to you. This morning I just went ahead and hit everyone in the whole list I could see since it had been a while and I was out for the holiday weekend.